Audiophile thread. Display your best speakers/headphones

Audiophile thread. Display your best speakers/headphones.
> pic related. I have a pair of Bose QC35's and a Bose Soundlink Mini 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Woit4ebhrAM
youtube.com/watch?v=FMPv8mADpA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao, thats the bait

>Audiophile
>Bose x2

Kek.

Bait? :O Nah.

not my pic but i have these bad boys. Oppo PM-3 planar magnetic headphones.

Sony MDR-1R

i don't even care if I have to take bait to get an audiophile head gear thread going.

Relaxing with some Hifiman he-560's right now. I'm listening to Anders Parker.

what are you listening to and with, Sup Forums?

Sennheiser hd280 pro because I'm not a faggot

nice man. hifiman here

Listening to some katy perry on my skullcandies, feels good man

he-500 with mad dog alpha pads pushed by a project starlight. cant remember what tube I have in it currently.

listening to Philip Glass with my Oppo PM3 headphones and my FiiO E12 Mont Blanc amplifier. would recommend. speakers are just the Klipsch Promedia 2.1, nothing too special

Sennheiser HD 598SE

got them for $100 :D

nigger detected

very nice!

I love my Hifiman he-500's also. Sometimes more than the 560's.

also, good job not being a fat pussy that whines about how heavy they are.

I had those. Pretty decent.

enjoy brother!

LOL..theyre worth it!

Took the bait

Go to bed alex before I tell mom and dad you fuck.

audio technica ath-m50x

Just wish they had more bass for certain songs I like but overall they're the best sounding headphones I've ever had

i have an identical twin brother named alex and im used to people calling me that because we look so much alike so this spooked me

Owns an iPhone, guarantee it

ma nigga

how are the bass with bluetooth im planning on grabbing a pair in like 2 weeks

Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro, 80 ohm

I'm a fan. The sound is a little bass heavy, but I feel it works out perfectly for general use. Plus it's like wearing pillows!

forgesis la bildon

hifiman here,

always wanted to try a pair of Beyer's
what kind of music do you listen to with them?

enjoy!

I have a pair too, the bass is top-tier, love these cans.

$100? from where?

You

got my own pair about 6 months ago. best thing i've ever bought

I listen to whatever interests me at the time. This is one of my favorites, got the album from what.cd

youtube.com/watch?v=Woit4ebhrAM

and this is the first song to ever make me cry my eyes out like a little bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=FMPv8mADpA4

What do you listen to?

i'll check these out

mostly rock and folk/americana stuff

Ay, on a side note, barracks wifi has what.cd blocked. Do you have a place you can recommend to get flacs or V2+ mp3s?

They are really great, dude. They can get quite loud too so be careful. I have those for almost 2 years now and they still awesome. The battery is god tier. I charge once a week and use everyday.

Sennheiser is the best brand of headphones for the price. I got a $30 pair and they have lasted me years and are still great.

FINALLY found this.

Pic very, very relevant.

hdtracks but its not cheap!

Cross-fade m-100. Had an older pair of cross-fades and traded them in for a discount on these.

I'm happy to pay for quality.
Looking now, thank you.

I need some help choosing headphones. My price range is prob up to $200. I just want some that are good all around. I listen to rock, rap, classical etc. so just some headphones that would work for all genres.

thanks bro

akg k550

Any recommendations

Does anyone know about the Lindy BNX-60 headphones?
Tempted to buy just not sure on the reviews I've heard.

MDR-V6 classic are my favorite

>Lindy BNX-60
great sound, battery, and great price especially for anc headphones only thing is the sound leaks abit but other than that overall pretty good

not the best that i had but for 50 bucks it worth the price

I want to get bluetooth earbuds. I don't have much to spend either and I don't know where to start looking. Help?

HyperX Cloud Cores here

Bose qc25 guy here

They look classy sound awesome and overall really great headphones.

All these others look pretty gay, although I'm sure sound good, you look beta wearing them.

I agree

question I guess. so I have some sennheiser buds and they used to have great bass. I had to replace the jack eventually and it was originally gold plated but the one I replaced with isn't. bass seems to be really shitty now. Is this due to the new jack not being gold plated?

3 years now and still going they are built to last, my brother's broke his cheap headset going to get him one as a gift

I got a pair of Sennheiser Momentums and I really like how they sound but they're uncomfortable on my ears for extended periods of time. Anything of similar quality but more comfort?

>Audiophile
>Bose
Bwahahahahahaha
fucking moron
Bose is as shit as Beats - both regarded as Wal-Mart type brands from the perspective of real audiophiles

I bet you look like a beta cuck that sits in a corner at a coffee shop listening to indie rock thinking about mLp and waifus

I have those and when they are over 50-60 volume they kind of crackle, not really noticeable but still, mic is very nice tho and noise cancellation is amazing if you use the leather earcups

about to buy a pair myself, k33n af

I went to Best Buy and they had these Sennheisers in the $150 to $500 range in their Magnolia section (overpriced home theater shit)

Are they actually worth, or are they as shit as their $300 HDMI cable

>I want to get bluetooth earbuds.
I have the LG TONE+
they're sort of neck collar with in-ear buds, have a decent sound quality. the earbuds attach magnetically into the collar's ends.
work also well for making calls. have a vibro motor built into the collar, you'll definitely NOT miss a call
warning: seems LGs are so good, that a lot of fakes in very good, original looking packages floating on the internet for sale, inclusing holograms and all. so watch out.

Is portability important?

If not, try to find some used Phillips x2's. Great all arounder, strong bass, and great Soundstage. They are big and open backed though, which means everyone can hear your sound.
If you need portability, go for the audio technica m50

>pic related (not my photo)
I love them

>AT LEAST I CAN HEAR WITH MY EARS SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A LIE

no, they're not worth it.
if you look a real expensive audio studio monitor headphones, you'll noticed that they rarely go beyond the 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz frequency range.
The human ear can't go beyond that range.
so if you see headphones reading 10 Hz to 25k or more Hz, it's marketing bullshit.

you may FEEL a 10 Hz LFE subwoofer in the movie theater (which is its intent) for explosions and shit, but tou do not HEAR IT with your EARS

here's mine
vmoda crossfade m100's

I have no idea what the fuck you just said. I dont know this audiophile bullshit. All I want is some really fucking good headphones for the price

are you the one with the socks

These look weird but are pretty good

yes