So, hypothetically, what happens if everyone on this Earth is an Atheist?

So, hypothetically, what happens if everyone on this Earth is an Atheist?

Progress.

/thread

Lots of conflicts end and people would probably be a bit more scientifically literate.

No more war, and clearly all niggers would be dead, so crime would plummet 90-95%...

It's amazing people actually believe this.

The world would keep spinning is the same it has ever. Hell, look at California, a land full of fucking idiotic liberal atheists.

All zealot Christians, Jews and Muslims would die, effectively ending most conflict. The Jesus loving niggers and spics would all be dead so crime becomes a minor nuisance. Need I go on?

heaven on earth

Nothing? You think religion actually affects anything? Those in power would just find different reasons to take things that they want, whether it be for religious, xenophobic, economical, or egotistical reasons.

>hypothetically, what happens if everyone on this Earth is an Atheist

Peace and love.

Less belief in stupid things

What would happen if everyone was of one doctrine of, what ever OP is

Egotistic atheists thinking
>atheist muh masturrace
>implying ANYTHING would change.

Then the Earth declares "Peace Peace Peace" and then the Anti Christ shows up every one bows and is fooled by him then boom in the blink of an eye this age is over and every one realizes they fucked up..

I never understood these threads. This is my first time in the past year or 2 that they've existed. Never got the girl crying.

Well it sounds like your saying religious people aren't necessary

never ending story wasn't even a good movie either so I'm even more confused.

Hypothetically no more hate for religion will give the oportunity to go on fight the racism. For science we are all equals. lots of religions men are superior than women, and white superior than other races.

Man! Look at that religious guy's nutsack dangle!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! You about to cross some lines nigga!!!

>then boom in the blink of an eye this age is over and every one realizes they fucked up..
Didn't some guy named Jesus say something along those lines some 2,000 years ago? One helluva prophet, that's for sure.

There's a lot of science that says people are most definitely NOT equal

Nobody knows what Jesus said fuck-taint. The Catholic church made up everything in the new testament and you blindly follow the teachings of pedophiles. I don't give a fuck if you're Protestant; you're all the same

Yes he did.

But most misread it as beong a prophecy of his day rather than one about ours.

But he said Israel would still be in its birth pangs which it was not in his time. But having been re founded in 1948? It is now.

Get ready for the rest of your life to be "interesting".

How many more you have?

Not in the slightest, neither are white people, neither are Asians, neither are blacks, Jews, Hispanics or any other group. We like to fancy our-selves as unique special snow-flakes, but when it comes down to it, human nature is human nature. A god, or lack-there-of makes no difference.

sage sage sage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sage sage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sage sage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sagesage sage

There are over 2000

The world becomes a much better place.

Coukcil of Nocea and King James were not the same as the Catholic Chirch certainly we know what Christ said it was well documented to all except for naysayers like you who prefer to lie about history rather than to learn from it.

No the Church is not a great moral authority but Christ certainly was.

I understand those who have doubt for organized religion but Faith can still be written in ones heart.

>but you misread it!
>but you were suppost to interpret it in my specific way!

You're full of shit.

It's funny religious boy lovers spamming with gay shit. Anything's easier than coming up with an interesting argument. The book says Jesus!!! I'll follow the Jesus!!!

We be nice.

Well it would be the absolute end of the 'religion of peace' for one thing. So I wouldn't be complaining much.

It's funny atheist boy lovers spamming with illogical shit. Anything's easier than coming up with an interesting argument. The OP says Atheist! I'll follow the Richard Darwins!

I believe that would make you a Nihilist so down with humanism and welcome to the club!!!

Art will cease to exist.

>Nihilist
More of a existentialist, I don't reject other people's view points, just don't feel that any one argument is necessarily correct.

So you sit around downloading those pictures and you hate Atheists. I can see why religious influence is waning.

Suck Stalin!!!!

The funny thing is, people like this think that anything other than "World peace and world hunger solved" is automatically a religious (specifically Christian) fanatic.

fedora sales will skyrocket

*poof*

>Chirch
Nobody knows what Christ said dip shit! The KJB was finished in 1611 you delusional cock-wipe