Is The Money Store a classic album?

Is The Money Store a classic album?

I listened to it a few days ago.
I enjoyed it quite a lot.
It's like audio cocaine.

one of my favorite albums ever, but not sure if it's had the impact that classic albums have

>it's like audio cocaine

yeah you'll fit in with the other deathgrips fans well.

fucking faggot

Well that's just rude.

It put Death Grips on the map
They have gone on to work with people like Bjork and Les Claypool, and have influenced people like David Bowie, Tyler The Creator, and others.
Obviously it hasn't the impact of legendary classics like 808s, but it's still something

le eargasm zomg xDDD I'm 12 and even I listen to this! kids at my school just liek queen and beiberr

calm down

Well that's just rude.

Why are dg haters always more autistic than the fans?

meme music

Yes. Meanwhile NLDW will be considered their legacy, TPTB will be hailed as their magnum opus. All in due time.

>being this triggered

>have influenced people like David Bowie

I hope so

It's true tho

Well would you tell me how? Just curious tho not implying anything

>legendary classics like 808s
lmao

he stated Death Grips were one of his biggest influences for Blackstar

No he didn't, he mentioned that their marketing style/tactics were inspirational to the album but never said anything more than that.

I got a little hard when I found that out too but come on let's not over exaggerate things.

>legendary classics like 808s
I'm a DG fan but cmon

>"notes that the Thin White Duke also took a cue fromDeath Grips— yes, the outfit known for its brash, industrial hip-hop and all-around DGAF attitude in terms of NSFW artwork, cancelled tour dates, and surprise albums."
What an influence

nice trips

Don't worry though, the lord will sort them. They only have the high ground now because it's hip to hate Death Grips currently. Nobody would've paid heed to them 2 years ago, who knows how things will be 2 years from now.

not yet a classic, but honestly it is a landmark album of the 2010s and one of the best albums of the decade so far