B/ whats the best way to make a ton of money?

b/ whats the best way to make a ton of money?

Get a degree

no i loose a lot of money that way

Print it.

gay fag detected

oh look we have a funny guy here

Suck dicks for heroin, then sell the heroin

get lucky* with the lottery

*there's no such thing as luck

Easy if you put some work in it and your ethics are low, but why should I tell you?

can't y'all just give me $100 each?

cause you love me

Get injured somewhere that you can sue.

ok your lucky, I'm in a good mood, so here's an step by step guide to making a ton of cash:

first off, the market is over-saturated, but you can still make decent cash this way

welcome to the wonderful world of online sex dating

get cheap dating site script

basically stick goes like this: accquire or write bot with following features:

can read users ip code and look up users zip code and display said zip code with the message "hey I'm up for fucking all night in" [zip code] "just write me a message!"

upload tons of pics of young girls with their tits out to create fake profiles for your bot

make it so users of your site can joint for free and advertise that fact, keep it hidden that they can only write messages if they pay you.. let's say, 100 bucks per year seems fair, 30 per month, something like this.

it's a bit shady and at worse it falls under false advertising, but it's all perfectly legal, so have fun with your cash printing machine

if you have a good url, if you can get visitors to your site, this actually works and I'm stupid for telling you this

Is that Christina?

i dont fucking know, i saved it from here cause she has nice tits

mor or source

Inherit it.

Degree in STEM

same christina? is she asian?

Round up a bunch of local bands and then find a venue, ask what they would charge to have you put a show there, make bands sells tickets at whatever price you want, pay rental fee with that money and skimp on band payouts, venue makes money from bar sales and you keep a huge cut

>skimp out on band payouts
better walk off with a large sum to make it worth only being able to do this one time.