The mandela effect

The mandela effect,
What are your experiences

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cFOJX4ch_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only thing that stands out in my mind with the Bernstein vs Bernstain bears. I've always remembered it as Bernstein

Fuck off, go to /x/ you paranoid faggot

Does your name start with a P

It's Berenstain Bairs, retard.

I can remember the Freedom Wars, where we had to fight for our freedom from the niggers. Now I can only find accounts of whites keeping blacks as slaves instead of the way I remember it.

The Mandela Effect, a bunch of idiots get a fact about recent world history wrong, pretend it's anything more then that.

I remember Dante Basco dying several years ago. Nope. Still alive. Yet others have the same memory. People have even told him to his face that they remember him dying.

He got out of jail and became president.

I thought Mr. T died back in the 90s. Does that count?

i remember being really good in bed, but every woman i talk to says im terrible. this mandela effect shit is crazy

I clearly remeber beiing fucked in ass multiple times, but I am pure str8, so it cannot be true.

Also I am OP.

We used to be ruled by robot giraffes. Now we were ruled by the rythem

We were always ruled by the rythem.

>interview with A vampire
>interview with THE vampire

kek

>then
Remember when it used to be than?

No. I have an excellent memory.

So you're from the source universe

I remember Bernie Mac dying awhile ago, probably 10 years or so.

Is Bernie Mac dead? cant be bothered to look it up

the mandela what now?
Speak English motherfucker, not everyone visits /x/.

I had a very clear memory of Sup Forums not being 100% filled with retard faggots like OP but that can't possibly be correct

Kek

You say you are from some sort of unheard alternate dimension where OP is not a faggot? I don't even think that's physically possible, you must be lying.

Yes

A lot of people remember 4 including jfk during his assassination

Replica car in a museum
>4 seats

Bernstein here, I remember the sky having a bit more of a yellowish tint to the blue where here is it is more of a blueish grey, things felt more emotional, there you felt more, here is kinda drab, dead decaying and hollow.

>The mandela effect,
is from lebbit

fuck redbit cancer

>do not post in these threads

fuck off back to rebbid

saged

The swap for me happened when I walked through an clear fluid oozing Thorny flesh Archway that appeared in the middle of the room. I walked through it and everything was the same but slightly different.

That's one im not sure about; only thing I ever noticed was Berenstein Bears and King Henry holding the turkey leg

I have also noted temporal disturbances in this side, I have had various times where time froze for all but me. No sound no motion no hot nor cold, Just frozen in place, Then a sudden surge of hot cold, electricity shot through me like a full body seizure and then everything started moving at full speed again after a slight shutter back and forth.

Just because they make threads about Mandela effect doesn't mean it's from there, educate yourself you deluded fuck.

I have been stuck in this frozen temporal state many times sometimes for what seems like hours, sometimes just a few minutes.

You might just be going crazy. Lay off the psychedelics my friend

that's called lazyness

Sadly no hallucinogens. Lived in a small hick farming town. Most people only drank might occasuionally find dirt weed. Basically been having these experiences since I was young.

How old are you?

You should jerk it more often. Too long between faps, and you will get that.

Now that you mention it, I do remember something like that but its probably mixing up his character dying in Hook with real life.

Been occurring since I was 12. First time was in the middle of a football game. That one kind of fucked me up and scared the hell out of me,

That one always bugged me a lot because I was learning how to read when I first came across them and clearly remember making a point of it to learn how to pronounce "stein"

Why don't you respond by clicking on number... Anyways this thorny archway you went through, what did it look like exactly? And when you went through it was it still there ?

Got stuck in a loop before,

Yes, sometimes I remember things that didn't really happen and convince idiots that they did.

Second part to that is that I remember the authors always being stain because I had noticed that they just modified their last name slightly to name their characters.

Are you able to walk around when stuff freezes?

fucking retard.
>thinking youre funny

Bear the tree and I have been in a lot of the

The thorny archway was like hell raiser esq. it was reddish pink flesh oozing clear liquid twisted you could see the straitiations of the flesh. There would be knots that formed large sharp thorns.

i remember enjoying life. life used to seem fun

I'm too lazy to google, can someone give me a short summary of the mandela effect?

That's fucking weird. Why would you walk through it? Probably fake posts but still interesting

Lazy fuck

I remember Sup Forums being good
but all the pics from "the good old days" of Sup Forums are just the same cancerous shitposting that is on now

The loop messed me up a bit too. I was 16 and was driving home from practice. I went around these curves call the bigallow flats. Then drove up to the T intersection and took a left to head toward my road then as I turned I was back at the flats again and went around the curves and was back at the T. I did this loop 15 times before I finally was able to make it home. Each time the time reset. Would be on the flats at 7:47 and get to the T at 7:53 then be back on the flats at 7:47 again.

Cry about it faggot. Whether you want to accept it or not this is happening. Get over it

Nelson Mandela died in 2012.

I finished school in 2012 and I remember during an assembly the school teachers were talking about how such a great man Nelson was due to him passing away.

He did not die in 2013 (I was long gone from school then and never attended a school assembly at my school then).

Interview with The Vampire was always "Interview with A Vampire".

Only last year did I realize it was "The" and not "A"

"I bought a mans loyalty today. It's funny, seeing someone devote their entire existenece to me based on the sole fact that I am the only reason that they're allowed to breathe tomorrow."

So, a bunch of nonsense paranoid shit?

wew lad.

I remember C3PO in SW was all gold. Including both his fucking legs. Also the famous quote "Luke, I am your father!"

Remember C3PO's silver leg?

No?

Anyone else feel that time has sped up so fast? 5 years ago it was slow but then the years are like only 6 months long

That is the one that fucks me up

Well he has always had a silver leg

He was freaking fully gold, wtf

I walked through it because honestly My life was shitty and anything would be better than where I was at. Plus it didn't help that the arch way followed me. I first saw it by the end of my driveway. It freaked me out so I gtfo and went to work. It again appeared in the parking lot at work and I just went inside and said screw this. Then it appeared right by the couches at work. At that point I walked around it and checked it out in close. I did not touch it. I actually had to crouch down to walk through it was the top of the arch was slightly shorter than me.

Wonder if the actor remembers the silver leg

No he didn't

So interesting. Got kik or snapchat?

lol, "no, I am your father"
Is that the line?

Ok, i've googled it. Wikipedia says something along the lines that the brain makes up information that is missing.
I've heard about this phenomenon before, in that specific situation a bunch of people were shooped into an amusement park as a child and given the picture.
9 out of 10 "remembered" the day and the remaining 10% "remembered" after beeing asked to look at the picture again. This effect led to many different versions of significiant events because people unintentionally made some stuff up. (For instance: Some people saying something about several JFK shooters and similar.)

Anyone remember this scene from Phantom Menace with the Naboo waterfall?
youtube.com/watch?v=8cFOJX4ch_U

I swear I saw it in the early 2000's in the actual film not as a deleted scene

I really find it disturbing that some people rather belive they posses perfect memory rather then just admit that everybody is imperfect.
I mean I know that most people in here are trolling anyway but even then, why make up an elaborate story just to not face your faults?

This

Time seems to go faster as we age. Thats common. Think about it, when you are six years old, living a whole year is like living a sixth of your entire life. When you are 30 years old, a year makes up only a minor fraction of the life you have already lived. Plus as you are younger things are more new and exciting, whereas when you age, you become jaded having lived through the experiences of life over and over again. They tend to blur together it seems.

It's all how you look at it and how much fear you have. Realize nothing lasts forever and now is all you have and it makes things much simpler and special.

>we are just making it up
there is hundreds of people who believe Interview with the vampire was always Interview with A Vampire.

Just do a google search. You can find lots of forums with people talking about their experience.

Well when I was in school, 1 year felt like 2 years no joke but now as I am older, 1 year feels like 6 months

Did you like school?

It was never Sex IN The City, if you think otherwise it's because you never watched it and English is full of relaxed pronunciations.

Loony Tunes or Loony Toons?

I swear it was Toons and then they remade the show and gave it "Tunes"

When I was in school yes, it was very fun actually. Now that I am out of school and finished college, life is so shit.

School is the best part of your life

This. In 2003 I was talking about the show with people at school and we were comparing how ugly the actresses were and someone said that it should be just titled "And the City"
kek

Life only runs faster if you allow it to - and as far as i'm concerned subjective time gets slower if you think about things, the more thinking you do (and it doesn't really matter about what) the slower it gets. This is why i don't watch tv.

It was Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies originally. Both titles a play on music.

>calls others idiots
>confuses then with than

I know its bullshit but you have to admit that its rather odd how so many people have the same incorrect memories such as Darth Vader saying "Luke, I am your father" instead of "No, I am your father".

and you think it's more likely that it's a sid effect of alternate realities? Couldn't it just be so similar that you might have switched it in your head? If you'd ask me how the movie's called, I'd also say "with A vampire." But that just shows me that I didn't really pay attention to the title and "with A" fits probably better, so we probably always read it that way.
The other possibility is is so far removed it boggles my mind that you even see it as a possibility. Doesn't mean you make it up, but please rethinkg the two possibilites: "Everybody is lying to me" or "I might have made a mistake". One is more likely than the other.

This shit comes from /x/, what did you expect?

>nothing lasts forever
shit. it's true
always look forward, never look back

People probably have that memory because they heard it from Chris Farley in Tommy Boy.

I distinctly remember hearing on the radio in 2008 that Katie Melua had been found dead in her hotel room.

Maybe because you enjoyed that time, your day to day life was so full of meaningful memories. Everyday meant more, and thus everyday left a stronger imprint on your psyche. Maybe now your life lacks as many exciting and meaningful experiences, causing your days to blend together.
Same thing kind of happened to me recently. I had a job for 7 months. Every day was a different set of stressors and challenges. I lost that job a month ago. I havent done shit all month. Watching tv, occasionally going to the gym. Shit just flys by.

Either this was something coined by popular media (some artist citing incorrectly and others citing that first incorrect citation) or it has something to do with how our brain works. The brain has some weird ways of processing information which in many aspects is not fully understood (yet).

Well yeah I only have 1 friend, no gf (never had one) I have nothing to look forward to.

I cannot approach any women (never tried) so feels like I will remain single forever as I slowly fade away

You guy mind if I make my self comfy? I need to review some of my gifs.

Trespassers instead of debtors