I fuck my twin brother. Do you have a problem with that?

I fuck my twin brother. Do you have a problem with that?

don't lie op

I'm not. I guess you have a problem with it since you're now denying it can happen.

Do you always fuck him? He never fucks you?

gayfag

i guess not

well go fuck yourself then faggit

....hehe

Is he also your uncle

Do you count it as masturbation? I don't think it's wrong, at least you won't have any retarded offspring.

>Do you always fuck him? He never fucks you?

I always fuck him. I have no interest in having a dick up my butt.

>at least you won't have any retarded offspring.
My IQ is good. My girlfriend's is as well

>I always fuck him.

feels great, too

I like it the most when he licks my butt. I don't ask my girlfriends to do that but it feels fantastic

I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem knowing you think people give a shit. Fuck him and shut up.

Yeah, I'm not invited

I dont mind. Are you guys gay?

He is. I consider myself predominately straight.

I enjoy fucking him, having him suck my dick and balls, having him lick my ass, getting a massage, and even rubbing cocks together.

But, I'm not into kissing and my ass doesn't accept cock. I tried sucking him but I prefer getting head.

I bet you do. How old are you now / when you started? Any fetishes?

Such shit bait op kys

You can go fuck yourself, OP.

Yum

>How old are you now / when you started? Any fetishes?
Our family moved to a duplex so my brother and I had to share a room starting in junior high.

He asked about pushing the beds together so we'd have more room. I woke up one night with him touching me.

fetishes?

He likes me to verbally degrade him. Once he realized I'm not gay he got into the submissive thing

Stories pls

Our Mom caught us once.

We tried to hide our erections but the sheet was tented.

She didn't say anything about it -- apparently didn't have a problem.

she has always been pretty chill

she did take to waiting longer after knocking to come in, though, lol

Yes............I hate it!!!!!!!!!

Signed, your twin brother

no, he loves it

especially when I lie chest-down on the bed so he can get his face between my butt cheeks

Do you fuck him on his back, or doggy style? And does he get erect?

user, you should ask YOURSELF before anybody else. Is what you are doing right user? if yes, why is it that you need others confirmation to validate your fucking faggotry and incest loving attitude?

Yeah, he's erect

I usually stroke his dick while fucking him or he strokes it.

He sits on my cock, I fuck him from the side, or sometimes I'll fuck him with him lying face-down. He says doggy hurts so we don't do that much. I like the position but I always end up pounding too much when I get going.

fucking girls is good, of course, but I'm really glad my bro's a fag because having him to fuck almost any time is great

You are not straight if you are having anal sex with a man, I know this is a troll but your still a retard.

Not personally, but like a lot of people I prefer less degeneracy in my life and the company I keep and so I probably wouldn't want in on the action or associate with y'all

you sound triggered

>degeneracy
meaningless buzzwords make you feel good?

okay

I'm happy for you that you think you're psychic

I said predominately. I didn't say totally

Stories or pics.

That's all youre good for.

So make the choice

Since when does doggy style "hurt" over other positions?

You haven't thought this fantasy through enough, OP. Try again tomorrow.

I'm not much of a storyteller but I'll give it a shot.

>Go to showers after football practice. Bro is also on the team. No one knows about him. Look to see if he's checking dudes out.

>He's checking out a ginger. The dude doesn't notice at all. But my bro is getting a bone so he hides it with his towel.

>When we get home he begs me to fuck him, but this time without saying anything because he wants to pretend it's the redhead doing him

>He tries to suck my dick after I pulled out of him to stop myself from cumming prematurely but I won't let him because that's too far for me. I tell him he should do stuff like that. So I have him lick my balls and he works his way up to my hole.

>This day was interesting because we both came at the same time. I stuffed it back in and right when I started to shoot he shot. Then he picked up his sperm from the bed and asked me if I'd try eating it. I declined.

>He tells me that he wishes I could fuck the ginger and he could clean my cock off. I think he's joking.

No user, I am not triggered. You're just a faggot of gigantic proportions and also you engage in sexual activity with your twin brother. Not only are you not meant to be having such relationship with a man (much less with your brother) but you are so insecure you want Sup Forums's approval. Where is your life going user? What if you later on get a girlfriend or maybe even a "boyfriend" ? Between your brother and you there is a relationship that you are never going to get rid of. It is your and his blood that unites you. Do you think it will be easy to cut off a part of your relationship that actually characterizes your whole relationship? No. You and your brother and mentally unstable.

>Since when does doggy style "hurt" over other positions?
Since he told me it does. He said sitting on it and from the side are the gentlest for him.

>You haven't thought this fantasy through enough
I'm glad we have an anal sex expert in here who has every dude's asshole and has had every dick in him, too

lol at the triggered butthurt

>What if you later on get a girlfriend
didn't you read the thread?

lol

if you're going to post a lame lecture at least get your facts in order

>No user, I am not triggered.
your junior psychoanalyst ramble seems to show that you are

>I tell him he should do stuff like that
should not

Dude don't freak out but I think you might be gay

maybe I should go into the topics where people are posting about hot girls and post nasty hags?

you're a cool one, bud

we are good-looking like in the op pic

nope but bi to a point, sure

I was in this thread. Was pretty funny, but fake. Sup Forums found the dude's Facebook and it's just some guy who does some buddy program with retarded people.

Nope. Twins are two halves of one person, it's basically masturbation.

>Twins are two halves of one person, it's basically masturbation.
We're a lot alike but not exactly the same person

he's a lefty and I'm not, for example

the two halves thing makes some sense, though

he's sort of my mirror image

one would have to be retarded to be attracted to a dough boy like that