George

george

gorge

DOO DOO DOO DOO

his guitar is sadde

The most Reddit Beatle.

Also the best.

lol keep dreaming pal

George was le reddit of Beatles. Paul had more talent, played more instruments, understood more about music, and stayed relevant much longer. After epstein passed, Paul was the only reason the White Album was as good as it was, and also the reason Abbey Road exists.

name literally one good guitar solo he played.

the live one where he forgot to play

>mfw I was going to say taxman and good morning but found out paul did the solo on both those songs

Til There Was You

he cant keep getting away with it

I love George! Just because a person's genius isn't so embedded in their personality like John or Paul doesn't me it's not there. Not to say you don't hear George's personality in his songs of course you do like his singing and lyrics and stuff but honestly it's his lead guitar work and like indian texture stuff he did in the Beatles that gets me, and I especially like his like organ-y psychedelic phase w/ stuff like Long, Long, Long or Blue Jay Way. Also of course Within You Without You is amazing.

I guess his personality lyrically, while I love George and everything but sometimes he's a little like "i know whats up and you dont idiot" instead of like "we know and they dont" which is kind of how the Beatles felt as a whole so like he's a necessary competent I think. And the God stuff gets a little obvious/eye-rolly sometimes but even those things I love in themselves. Gotta love George. Ringo too damn

*component*
too stoned

he's easily the best guitar solo amidst the three of them during The End. He kills Something and Let It Be. I think his golden era has got to be like White Album, Abbey Road and All Things Must Pass as a guitarist. Lots of great George solos, Paul is an attention slut. John too but not in a way that steps on George's toes too much. George had a good way of inspiring the other Beatles too like if it was his song he would try to make it more fun for them like for 'Think For Yourself' he was like "Paul play with this distortion pedal" to make Paul care more hahah.

gege

Paul's solos were the best in The End. George was too classic rock and John just smashed the strings.

best guitar solo, not best solo

What other solos would I be talking about you autistic faggot?

the drum solo straightpleb

His solo on All You Need Is Love has to be one of the worst guitar solos of all time.

It was never a drum solo fucktard

That wasn't even intended to be a solo, and you're just trying for replies by saying that was the best part of the song. If anything, the staccato piano at the end (AND IN THE END...) is the best solo.

wrong fucktardtardfuck

>i'm a mindreader
kys

Ringo didn't want a solo in the song, so they recorded an instrumental part and dropped out the other three tracks and left the drum part in. It's an artificial solo. Have you ever read a book before?

If you have to sentences that aren't connected at all it's clearer to put them in different paragraphs.

What if you don't have to?

Then you shouldn't in the first place.

>to

It's clearer if you use homophones correctly, you homo.

nice clear line

Underrated answer.

George is the cutest Beatle, prove me wrong.

bump

George was a better guitar player than John.
Prove me wrong!

>Pro tip: You literally can't!

Paul was a better guitar player than George and John.
Prove me wrong!

>Pro tip: You literally can't!

Paul is the most reddit beatle

Paul had the most commercial success solo, so...

All Things Must Pass [Apple, 1970]

As a slave of the very "MAYA" (pidgin Hindi for the concrete world) Harrison warns against, I am obliged to point out that playing headsie with the Universal Mind is not introspection and that the International Pop Music Community is not a group. Presumably, the featurelessness of these three discs--right down to the anonymity of the multitracked vocals--reflects Harrison's notion of Truth, and he's welcome to it. But he's never been good for more than two songs per album, and after "My Sweet Lord" I start to get stuck. C

Living in the Material World [Apple, 1973]

If you call this living. Harrison sings as if he's doing sitar impressions, and four different people, including a little man in my head who I never noticed before, have expressed intense gratitude when I turned the damned thing off during "Be Here Now." Inspirational sentiment: "the leaders of nations/They're acting like big girls." C

Cloud Nine [Dark Horse, 1987]

"Gettin' old as my mother," right on and why not. "Feel more like Big Bill Broonzy," not so fast. For one thing, the Other Beatle should know better than to risk comparison with his betters. For another, he's not ready to settle for Broonzy's audience share. B-

Brainwashed [Capitol, 2002]

say this for death--it focuses the mind ("Any Road," "P2 Vatican Blues [Last Saturday Night]") ***

Why is this hack still alive?

George's solo career after 1971 was really pretty pathetic desu.

>All Things Must Pass
>C

Harrison's S/T wasn't bad where he tried to just go back to commercial rock music, but too bad that in 1978 everyone was masturbating to punk bands instead. If the album had come out in 1971, it would have been a gigantic hit.

bump