What's the deal with constant celebrities hating on Trump?

What's the deal with constant celebrities hating on Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
megynkelly.org/108915/global-warming-hoax-busted128k-years-ago/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is a racist moronic scam artist.

>Give me a reason not to hate him.

Celebrities tend to have lots of money and therefor tend to be more informed and more intelligent. Trump is unpopular mostly with smarter people.

Kek

If you vote for Hillary, you are going to bring this country down with thousands of refugees coming in every year.

My friend said it best:
>By America accepting refugees constantly, it is teaching the governments of those countries to continue to live in a shot hole. It is teaching the refugees that their country will always be shit and so they must migrate to America instead of having more respect for their own nation and doing something to clean up the place
Of course it is the Governments of those countries which hold all the power and so therefore they ought to stop being lazy and clean up since they keep loosing millions of civilians who keep going to America.

CLOSE THE BORDERS! TEACH THE GOVERNMENTS OF THOSE COUNTRIES A LESSON TO GET THEIR COUNTRY THE FUCK BACK TO CIVILIZATION!

Your delusion is astounding. It should be studied somewhere.

Celebrities are beholden to their fans. If they didn't already have a fan base that was likely to support Trump, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot by supporting him. Cheadle is buying into the racism narrative, despite Trump's opponent having referred to blacks as "fucking niggers" and "super-predators".

>Your delusion is astounding. It should be studied somewhere.

Oh you did the "it should be studied" or "a book needs to be written about it" line.

I've heard that one before. It's not very original. Your unoriginality should be studied in universities.

They tend to be sheltered which makes them retarded and flourished with attention which gives them ungrounded impression of self-importance which makes them think they are informed and intelligent.

In reality Hollywood is a pretty closed group and everyone molds their beliefs on what everyone around them believes.

You are also forgetting that Disney/the higher up Hollywood companies want Hillary to win and thus make sure that actors say positive things about her so she will get more votes.

The jews are getting scared that Hillary won't win after all,
and they own the media through which celebs spread their word.

TRUMP 2016

>Make a bunch of claims with no proof.
>Prove me wrong!

yeah, exactly. so were you going to give us a reason not to hate trump, or what?

who is that nobody?

Hollywood is extremely leftist, that's why.

Well said. Your bullshit was throughly called out and stomped, so the old "I'm rubber and you're glue" should do the trick. Keep talking out of your ass though, please. It helps other people identify the retards such as yourself, and makes it easier to know who to laugh at.

No they are informed and intelligent because that's the privileged of being rich. The reason Hollywood is like that is because it's mainly creatives. Creatives tend to be left leaning and intelligent. Why would anybody argue this?

I don't know who I like less, people that are die-hard anti-trump, or trump himself. Stop being autistic one day maybe.

Trump is the only nominee in the history of my life that is universally hated by the establishment in both parties.

Elites are scared shitless of Trump.

That speaks volumes and that's why he gets my vote.

Hillary is more of the same. Decline and Despair.

>retards such as yourself

KEK classic bad insulting

Hillary's foreign policy is extremely hawkish concerning russia

This didn't work in EU referendum , it acutely worked against them

Who is Don Cheadle and why should anyone care what he thinks?

Due to the outright and utter false nature of your claim. Please, tell me again about how Miley Cyrus is so smart.

The only thing blacker than Don Cheadle is evil itself.

>Everyone hates him so he gets my vote

You're a fucking retard. Thank God he already lost.

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL

Trump's reaction;
>Who the fuck is Don Cheadle?
>Why should I give a fuck?

>Creativity=Leftism

Facepalm

"Doesn't matter what he stands for me he terrifies everyone in the entire establishment so that's why i will
Vote"

Could it possibly be because he is literally THAT BAD you fuxking idiot? Polls show among those with college educations he gets less then 10% and among those with geds he polls over 50 so I guess that just says who you are

>picks the worst example possible

can't wait to hear his renouncement speech, that'll be a blast

>facepalm

Not a very creative response.

Has the election happened yet? No, as unlikely as it would be, trump may get his act together and shut up for the next six months and let wikileaks destroy clinton

>Polls
>Taken by Jew media

I wonder why Trump does so bad in polls :^)

Hate to break it to ya, kid ... but most people in general hate Trump.

Seriously, don't get your hopes up. He's the internet troll's wet dream of a candidate and that's pretty much it. He's mathematically improbable to win.

Hahaha EPIC XD fucking sick bro

Colleges don't necessarily create 'Intelligent People' that think for themselves, they create Automatons for Industry.

If you don't like fucking Don Cheadle, I'm convinced you don't like anything. He's a fantastic actor.

>but user I disagree with him politically wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I disagree with Sam Hyde and I think he's a fucking hilarious. Grow up, sissy.

Maybe because Hilary wants to help only the top 1%

>Has the election happened yet?

The electoral college decided. It's almost virtually impossible, even if Hillary came out as a pedophile, she still can't lose based on the popular vote.

Trump is within the margin of error or ahead in a few polls right now.

Hillary doesn't have any events planned for the next month, only her surrogates.

This is why she will lose.

No excitement for her.

Liberals hate him

>Kardashians
>Hip Hop/Rap/R&B "artists"
>Anyone from Disney

These are your celebs today friend, I think you picked a bad group to try to defend.

Because Trump is a piece of shit?

Why do people who support a candidate always make claims like this? I'm with Trump and I'm still able to be objective about election results. This is just.... borderline homosexual behavior user.

I agree any x factor thag will happen between now and november may not be big enough to push trump over the top in important battlegrounds assuming the x factor is in trumps favor ie. Isis launches a nerve gas attack on new york

Hotel Rwanda?
Are you guys 12 or do you live under a fucking rock?

Good trolling. Think you need a be a touch less obvious next time. Started off nice, but went a bit too far. I think what set it over the top was the decline and despair remark. It's too well known despair was Trump's theme at the RNC.

Solid attempt though.

You don't know how elections work. That's okay though, that's why you're voting for Trump.

Go back to Sup Forums

probably the whole Obama is a Kenyan born muslim thing he peddled for years

I cannot believe Trump is even pretending to court black voters, shit just isn't happening.

Awesome movie. I forgot about it until now, I'll have to rewatch that.

It's still so cool to be a liberal.

The fucker has gotten this far. I'm shitting myself at this point.

This particular celebrity happens to be black, and as such likely disagrees with Trump's policies and statements like most black people.

Celebrities are very frequently from some form of the arts. Artists tend to be liberal, especially concerning social issues.

Loser.

You don't know hour presidential elections work. That's ok though, that's why your voting at all

I think those celebrities are being cool and edgy like how we did to harambe jonez lol tell trump to kill himself his wife is so cheating on him

Yeah, the only thing stopping third world nations from developing is America's open borders. Right?

Go to bed, school day tomorrow.

>projecting this hard
dont you have school in few hours?

He's been down anywhere from 10 to 15 percent everywhere it counts. He's losing in what should be solid red States and is no where near a tie in ANY of the battleground States.

I mean really, his silly shit worked in a GOP primary but a general election is a whole other thing. He's going to lose, and he's going to lose by a lot. Which is, frankly, pathetic, because Clinton is probably one of the easiest and weakest candidates in the last 50 years besides maybe Carter in his 2nd election or Ford before he dropped out of his.

Dunno. Isn't it funny how most celebrities are living in a large house surrounded by walls with armed guards using guns?

Any they are anti-wall and anti-gun, just like politicians.

I guess celebrity and political families are more important than regular-people families.

Tbh, he has a point. Your argument was pure shit since you bassicly claim muhh money + fame = intelligence. I mean that is a pretty retarded mindset.

Probably because they are all liberals for the most part and promote the new concept race mixing, promiscuity and gays. Its all to try and stay relevent and somewhat controversial. Sad thing is that it alters general people.
I just wish I wasn't a diabetic so I could live in the woods for months or years and die there. Away from all this shit.

Please don't try to turn this back. It's quite moronic. You claimed that Trump will win based on popular vote.

I suggest you look up the difference between the electoral college and popular vote, and then check who is winning in the electoral college.

:)

Now that's what I call bait. Well done user

If polls are rigged, then why are they so often correct (within the margin of error) when it comes to predicting electoral outcomes.

If they were rigged, then surely you would find lots of cases where the polls were totally fucked compared to the final result. Care to name any examples of this?

Why? Trump is very good at pretend. He pretended to know how to hire the best people to run his campaign. He's pretending that he would build a 60 billion dollar wall. He pretended it's possible to round up and remove 11 million people. He's now pretending that he knew all along that he couldn't. And he's pretending he cares about a people he didn't allow into his buildings.

If nevernever land declared war on us, we would want him at the helm!

Where can I get a romney/ryan sign to put proudly on my lawn ?

I am embarrassed about Trump, like gay son or fat daughter embarassed

because he created the travesty known as the apprentice

hey nigger, vote for me

*later*

why aren't they voting for me?

BLACk people man. Lol! My sides!

Thats assuming that the media isn't paid and controlled behind closed doors to further the government agendas. I try not to be a tinfoil head but hell this world is crazy, people are sneaky and shitty especially in positions of power.

Michigan primary bernie was down by 20 and won by 1

Global warming is bull that shit really was made up and democrats wouldn't be so scared of it if it wasn't for al gore being "thooper thooper cereal"

You're not alone. I would never call myself a conservative, but I'm no pinkie liberal either, and I'm ashamed that the Republicans weren't able to give me someone to vote for other than Hillary Clinton. I mean really, do I like Clinton? No. Do I WANT her as President? No. But when the other option is Trump what the fuck else am I supposed to do? He's an 8 year old in a man's body. He has as much knowledge about world events as my cat, and is able to piss all over anything and everyone just as easily as well.

This country DESERVES a better candidate than Clinton, and DEMANDS a better one than Trump. He's a fucking joke to everyone in the world, but for his die hard and slightly retarded supporters.

They are created by jews dude.
The whole entertainment industry is owned by jews.

>constant hate by celebs
>Jews own all media outlets

I wonder whats the deal with these celeb coons

Mr Hammerskin, what do you think?

>die in a grease fire

Damn, nigga stole my line. I've been using this since 1999 against Counterstrike players!

>what's with the system hating someone who's openly against said system

gee dunno

>Trump has shit-tier approval ratings and is hated even by people in his party.
>So, it is okay to hate Trump vocally.
>Celebrities who are already popular and hate Trump can thus be vocal about it without it affecting their popularity (unpopular celebrities can too but no one actually cares what they say).

>On the other hand Trump has become so controversial in what he has said that it now viewed as controversial to publicly support Trump.
>Therefore any celebrity who is already popular is unable to publicly support Trump without inviting controversy and affecting their own popularity. Unpopular celebrities don't really have anything to lose so the controversy created by supporting Trump might actually help them in their careers.

This is why the Trump campaign has so many shit-tier celebrities for it and so many A-list celebrities against it.

You mean like ben aflack youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

Black people have nothing to blame but themselves. Martin Luther King believed his dream and we had it long enough to see the truth what black people do in the streets. Not a racist but black people should watch themselves cause it ain't lookin too good for them.

>Trump's opponent having referred to blacks as "fucking niggers"

Gonna need a sauce on that one.

And the polls were old, not large, not done well, and were attempting to poll an audience that isn't easy to poll. Primary polling, especially in those upstart style elections, are hard to sample for. General elections aren't.

BTW, Trump and his supporters had no problem pointing to polls after the Republican National Convention when he was tied or slightly up. Now all of a sudden polls aren't real?

You know who thought that, too? Romney and his campaign. Up and until the night of the election when he got his ass kicked. Denying reality won't do you any favors in life.

>Thats assuming that the media isn't paid and controlled behind closed doors to further the government agendas.

That's a pretty gigantic assumption. Considering how much social media is out there and how interconnected the world is, I really doubt our government would be capable of doing such a thing without being caught.

>Global warming is bull that shit really was made up and democrats wouldn't be so scared of it if it wasn't for al gore being "thooper thooper cereal"

Average Trump supporter.

Science doesn't matter. Someone told me a motive for why it's fake so that's how I know it's fake. Facts don't matter. I have a possible motive, so science is wrong and being paid off.

megynkelly.org/108915/global-warming-hoax-busted128k-years-ago/

Liberals stay retarded

he's just upset that he's a nigger

>Damn, nigga stole my line.

Niggers gonna nig annon.

Even the rich one gotta steal shit. since they dont need your money they steal your lines.

Funny how all you people dont even read candidate policies.
Trump is going to create more low wage jobs so the largely unemployed black population (me) group can get of their welfare and hand outs.

Hillary will keep feeding us crums whilst there isnt a single job on the block except shop keeper.
A job that is taken by immigrants who get 10 years of tax exemption.

None of it matters really, the la-le-lu-le-lo control everything anyways and even they aren't retarded enough to elect Trump.

It's all just a sham to corrupt your purity of essence

Because Trump is a jackass?

Sam Harris is a retard though. Even /sci/ hates him.

Interesting. Was this a major respected polling organization? Statistically, outliers are bound to happen occasionally, but it's worth noting if it's happening under unusual circumstances.

You're a fucking sheep
SeeHillary supporters literally have downs

>Trump is going to create more low wage jobs so the largely unemployed black population (me) group can get of their welfare and hand outs.

And you assume blacks would read up on Trump's policies? While holding up the liqour store and popping molly in da club?