I post a picture of a girl, you write me a detailed hardcore/NC/force story, and I give reward if I like it. Ready, go

I post a picture of a girl, you write me a detailed hardcore/NC/force story, and I give reward if I like it. Ready, go

Well first i would ask if she wants to be friends. Then work my way up to best friends. If we make it that dar date her. Then a few years go by and we love her ask to marry me. When married we have sex and a happy life together.

No points for Gryffindor

That is ok. I dont need to suck dumbledore's cock for points. I will be happy

>Buy her Slim-Fast
>Force her to work out and go on a diet
>Save her from being a fatty land whale.

so its a highschool dance/prom and i ask her to go and she says yes.. i pick her up and shes wearing op's pic related and the night goes smoothly, crack jjokes, slow dance , all that cute shit... comes to teh end the night and we go to the afterparty and get wasted,, make out with her she starts grindin on me on the df making me all horny so i tell her to come with me... i take her to an empty bedroom and shut the door behind us.. i throw her onto the bed and start gettin into it, taking my clothes off, feeling up her legs into her crotch and shes like stop man i dont wanna... i keep forcin it and she gets more n more defensive until she finally cracks and slaps me.. i get mad and go full primal on her and start choking her while lift her dress up all the way and rip her panties off and shove my dick in her pussy and fuck her so hard that tears are runnign down her face and shes moaning in pain until i pull out and cum on that cute lil face of hers and tell her if she says anything she is dead.

When you write a fucking long one and it doesn't go through

She's a dime

I know you can do better

post a better pic and i will

i know who u are DREW

justice ta

cameron grace williams

You caught me, just tell me how you would degrade my slut and I'll share her whore body with you

post proof u have her nudes first

No face, but she loves to have her pussy hammered

What kind of reward we talking here?

I'll post her tits

do it

Do as the post says and if I like it, I will or if any one else does one I like

what do u want exactly?

Defile and degrade. BDSM, torture, pain, nonconsensual sex. Make her scream. Make her cry. No mutilation. Piercing is okay. She's a dirty little whore and all she's good for is being a fuck toy but she doesn't enjoy it at all. Let crowds fuck her. Give her to the dogs. Piss on her. Make her drink it. I don't care.Degrade Her.