You know what to do

Chart thread! Huzzah!

Lots of good shit on your chart. Probably loves to party. Probably married.

Thx

HERES one week dawgs

gggggggg

food for animals - belly

try the fire show- saint the fire show

Some bloke at my local record store gave me fourty free LPs. Haven't looked through them yet, gonna pick them up tomorrow - free shit is the best.
Also my chart are my favourites from December to, now.

You like to sing & dance in the shower, you also like musicals but don't tell people.

>Anne Briggs
>Carly Rae Jepsen
>Kero Kero Bonito
>Alvvays

cute picks user, nice!

You've listened to Lip Slap alot, that's my guess.

I've seen that cLOUDEAD albums alot, never took the time to listen to it. Maybe I should.

You smoke alot and look outside even though it's dark and 3 in the morning.

Comfy

You take long walks often, but not as often as you truly want.

You know you should be reading more, also you procrastinate often

>implying Radiohead and Kanye West are equal to Death Grips
>favoring second tier Death Grips

Kys

yeah lipslap and big city lol

thats an opinion man

V nice, enjoys going to the beach whenever he can, also loves rainy days.

The Go! Team, more like The No! Team

Say it with me now newfriend

>SUB
>JEC
>TIVE

Sensible Soccers - 8

Just listen to it lads

>actual electronic music starter kit

You're heading in the right direction but a lot of your favorites are second rate. Listen to more FSOL and Autechre

i'm not too good at this

It's okay to disagree with me but your solipsism is showing

isn't there already a thread going on?

Lipslap is just great, Big City is pretty good.
For me Heard a Song is my most played - It's just an addictive album to be honest.

>enjoys going to the beach whenever he can, also loves rainy days.

Suprisingly accurate, great chart yourself.

Also you'd love to live near or in the countryside at some point.

Interesting to see Stravinsky In this chart, not a bad thing - just really interesting. Have you listened to any other classical?

yeah, i'm a fan of debussy, some 20th century english composers.
i know it's weird among a chart filled with new prog and rap, but i literally can't stop listening to the rite of spring. i think it's an addiction.

Yeah there really is just something captivating about Rite of Spring. I would put it into the category of "wish I could listen to it for the first time again"

I've honestly listened to zero hip-hop albums - just singles. Considering you have The Mars Volta & Stravinsky, I might enjoy some of those albums. It's a genre I probably should listen to.

if you like the mars volta, something similar on that chart is coheed. they're like a more accessible mars volta but with much better songwriting and lyricism

Hey tripfriend don't hate on The Go Team

where tf is the fragile

I made this for the top threes thread the other day

Thats fair, they're just not for me

>Tu Dors Nicole
>Nature of Things

ooooooooooooooohhhhhh my guy

If you are going to include the "top 3 rule" in your image, you should follow it.

hmm pretty good
boredoms - pop tatari
d'angelo - voodoo

What are some good classical albums to listen to? I already listen to some Debussy and Satie, and prefer Contemporary-Romantic classical artists

My chart is

if you like romantic era classical, schubert is a fucking god. try winterreise.

If you like on the nature of things you really should check out pic related
"Greenblatt tells the story of how Poggio Bracciolini, a 15th-century papal emissary and obsessive book hunter, saved the last copy of the Roman poet Lucretius's On the Nature of Things from near-terminal neglect in a German monastery, thus reintroducing important ideas that sparked the modern age."

Antonín Dvořák has always been a favourite of mine, I got hooked on his Symphonies, there's dozens of full compilations of his nine symphonies - the Berliner Philharmoniker's compilations was always a standout. It's a really great place to start with his music. His Choral compositions and his String Quartets & Quintets are also all great.

If you want something alittle more Contemporary, Arvo Pärt is great. Tabula Rasa is his most popular composition, and with good reason.

Great taste

you people are literally, LITERALLY, quite literally the same, in otherwords PLEASE stop posting on my Sup Forums and go live your normie lives elsewhere

>70168812

will you fucking marry me

Quite literally fuck off to a different board with your predictably 'better taste'.

Not him, but sure. Where you want to have the wedding?