Hey, Sup Forumsros...

Hey, Sup Forumsros. I'm here to do my data collection for my research about the correlation between time spent on the internet and psychopathic tendency.

Though I am aware that some answers may not be credible, I have specific measures to counter that. I would appreciate it if Sup Forums would answer as truthfully as possible.

There is one prerequisite to this, however. It is a 42-question self-test that a colleague made to help in the diagnosis of Psychopathy, Narcissism, and Histrionic PDs.

If I reach 100 responses, I'll show you how psychopathic this board really is.

Thank you for taking the time to read this brief, and have a good day ahead of you.

42-question Psch.T:
tiny (removeme) url . com (slash) z 6 o u 23o

6-question self-test:
tiny (removeme) url . com (slash) z 6 2y 2jr

kek

Shameless self-bump.

It says im not a psychopath but 'generally' there is something wrong 100%

or maybe im such an intelligent psychopath that i can beat the test no problem-o muhahahahahah

Well, the 42-question test assumes that the subjects answer truthfully. It is nowhere as effective as a real psychologist; but I suppose that it's fine for this purpose.

this test itself is crooked. it said i meet 100% of the criteria of this general whatever the diagnosis of which i cant find anywhere except for oh maybe there is something blah blah biopolar blah blah something else but we cant quite figure it out so lets dope this fag up

Bump

It says I am a psycho

im pretty sure youre one of those good psychopaths like law enforcements, surgeons, CEOs etc...

General psychological disorder means that there your state of mind and/or the way you think deviates away from the average. These don't point to a specific PD.

I suggest consulting a professional.

oh so im not a little different is that such a bad thing?

Psychopathy is a two-faced condition.

Please read the 2 criteria stated at the end of the 42-Q test. It will clear things out.

I am not one to be the judge of that.

Who can?

Stay 12 my friend. Stay 12.

sorry youre not getting away with it that easy. either way, if you think i would do that or you think i think youre going to do this

I can't tell, either. It's your decision to seek help if you think your life is being affected in any way. If else, live the life you want.

checked.

Is this what its going to be like?

I don't know if this is psychopathic but I want this guys book rated down to a one. Without the internet it wouldn't be possible to crowd source revenge

May I see a synopsis? I only see websites selling those. Not even a wiki article.

A telltale sign of a psychopathic book character is if s/he thinks of other's emotions sincerely.

>s/he thinks of other's emotions sincerely.
what does this mean?
also, what if i am so unsocialized that i am simply not eligible for like half the questions on this test?

Checked.

Also, please answer it to the best of your ability. People like you are expected respondents here.
Visualize scenarios if it's that bad. (Not recommended, but I suppose a few answers like this are fine.)

no i literally cant understand what that statement means. im not a psychopath i might have mild autism or some shit?

op is probably a robo psycho this is why psychology is a scam, most of the people in the criteria of teaching things are insane themselves or they end up getting murdered by an inmate. Reminder if you need pills to let you feel what you feel your a beta,

Double checked.

I see. My margin of error can accommodate a number of guessed answers. Please try to minimize these "guesses", else, it might be best not to take the test.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I guess.

MFW I got an 80% and it told me to get professional medical help.
MFW I am a perfectly normal guy, I'm just empathetic.

I always score super high on those kinds of tests because of my assburgers.

Well, psychology is an underrated field, but it does provide a solid foundation on a working society.

It's funny how you reminded me of a chat with some friends.

We exaggerated each others' traits and made it fit into a disorder.

>You wash your hands for more than 40 seconds every time you eat handheld food? OCD.

>You continue to eat that sandwich while watching rekt threads? Psychopathy.

>Being an edgy faggot all the time? Lol, Factitious disorder.

Turns out half of us got diagnosed with that after we graduated.

Asperger's is believed to be a "mild form" of autism. It's easily controlled with some effort, but people like that are fun for the geeks to talk with,

Most likely, you are an INTP/J, nno?

Close, intp/t

1st criteria is ~70%.
2nd is ~50%

Does that mean I'm a graceful bastard that's irresistible to the ladies?

And yeah, I don't take my meds or anything anymore, I don't need them, I still pick them up at the pharmacy though because I don't want to lose my retard money, so I have thousands of my methylphenidate pills stocked up.

could be, yes; but most likely for your own interests.

That's good. Some meds are not as effective (Mind-altering drugs are hard to control, and invent.) and I don't think Aspergers needs much pills, anyway.

Says that I have a high chance of histrionic personality disorder. I don't go around trying to get attention but I like being complimented or appreciated for what I do.

Am I a drama queen? I dont feel like i am.

In the test, Histrionic disorder is just a bonus, albeit not-so-accurate category for the test.

It's really difficult to diagnose such with one-sided tests.

If you really want to know your diagnosis, consult a professional.

Can you explain why I ALWAYS score super high on those tests tho?

Thanks bro. A lot of those questions are open to interpretation, pretty ambiguous really

People on the spectrum tend to act impulsively without much regard to others, a trait psychopaths share with them (Category 2 psychopathy.)

No problem. These questions are meant to accommodate a large audience, so my colleague sacrificed conciseness for versatility. He thought the wording through.

Bump. I wanna see OP deliver results. Make it a separate bread.

30/100 responses. It's more than what I expect. It'd be nice to get 100 before thread dies.

Ehhh got N 80 percent...

Checked. Please read

Bump

Cooliobump

Is this a bump?

Whatisthisdoievenbump

Took the test. I'm a professionally diagnosed psychopath with very high category 1 traits, so I'm not really surprised.

I ain't putting that much effort into getting to your tests, faggot.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

My result is

It just means that you're doing a good job with your mental health. A healthy mentality is a rarity these days. Have a mental checkup to be sure.

Trigger warnings are BS.

What a shitty test, you may as well just ask:

Are you a sociopath?
>no
>maybe
>yes

>sociopath
thanks everyone ill be here all night

Off by one for trips.

Anyway, many people don't really know their standing in terms of their C1 and C2 score. A knowledge of these scores are a requirement before the taking of the shorter test.

Also, please take into consideration the aims of the short questionnaire. Hopefully, that will answer your question.

Thank you for answering the survey. Have a good day.

UPDATE: we have 40 respondents.

OP is a faggot. Is this true?

Possibly

Nope.

UPDATE: We're halfway there!

You better deliver, I am taking 10 seconds out of my day to this stuff!

Of course, of course. I want to see the final results too!

This board is around 50%for C1

and

around 60% for C2

>So far

Shameless self-bump number two.

I wanna see OP deliver. Don't you doe on me, pal. Bump.

This is the end of the line for this thread, I'll be making a new one after this 404's. Thanks, Sup Forums.

Oh wait, that actually bumped. I stand corrected. We have 48 respondents to the survey.

We need 52 more. Can we make it?

Bump

Hyper bump that saves this thread

Bump, too lazy to take survey though

Is this a formal research, or uni shit?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Well, it's uni shit. Taking my second, this is just a demonstration of a proper research. Could be my thesis if I want it enough, but I have some other topics in mind.

Of course, but almost everyone answers this test legitimately. Up to them if it's truthful.

>There are strong indications that you might have a
narcissistic personality disorder.

ayyyy

What makes this test cool is that people who actively hide from obvious NPD questions (but not well) gives a red light to the narcissism area by checking the connections between the other PDs.

Get yourself checked if your General Personality Disorder is high, by the way. This test was made by a licensed psychologist (a colleague of mine.), so it's legit.

>implying i didn't already know i have gpd

Kek

would have been a much more worthwhile test 10 or even 5 years ago, today Sup Forums is basically edgy reddit

>Get yourself checked if your General >Personality Disorder is high, by the way.

it was 100% lel

>There is no indication that you might have a narcissistic personality disorder.
>There are strong indications that you might have a histrionic personality disorder.

I thought I was more narcissistic than histrionic. Don't really like making a commotion or starting any arguments. Something new I learned about myself I guess(?)

So you come here for a bias? More psychopaths here then most websites

I'm taking this shit now
Shits making me feel bad

I know. At least there is a Sup Forums to check on. Such a shame the oldfags left. At least they have a life now (hopefully).

Let me correct you.

There are more heavy internet users here than almost anywhere else in the clearweb that can answer the survey.

I'm just looking for correlations and causations here.

Sup Forums is a separate category for results, so it's fine.

im assuming you have one for reddit too for comparison

they just migrate to other boards. everyone starts on Sup Forums but ends up somewhere else.

I've tried that last week. Their scores are very slightly higher than average. 3 people just went for the highest score, but it's pretty unconvincing.

ah why not, right?
> There is no clear indication that you might have a
psychopathic / antisocial personality disorder.
> 43,75% of Factor 1
> 0,00% of Factor 2
> There are strong indications that you might have a
narcissistic personality disorder

I've been here since I was 12 and its insane to see that all the school shooters, murders and pedophiles have left. Not that I was ever interested in any of that shit but I did enjoy looking at their pictures for the "shock value" if nothing more.

Wtf does this
Someone translate these results to me

I miss the good old times. I was there when the guy put his dick in a skull from the catacombs that he smuggled home.