YLYL/BETA MALE CRINGE THREAD!

YLYL/BETA MALE CRINGE THREAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juj2okeSOkI
youtube.com/watch?v=RLC28y5d4VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you hate yourself OP? Are you in therapy currently? Are you seeking help at least? I ask because these threads are glaring examples of projection. Who touched you when you were young? An uncle?

Watched that webm enough to not care anymore, I'm sure it still triggers people though. Filthy little gook.

heartless

Go ahead and use your clip art words that you use as to not stand out or be interesting in any way. Go ahead idiot. It won't make you any less of a degenerate.

why is this allowed

It's obviously not, although it should be for people like you.

>people like you

Spotted the lvl 1 insult guy. This post gave you 0 experience points.

Here's your (You).

Hey that's swell

Samefag

>Lvl 99 insulter detected

Mad skills man how long do you play insulter?

Would be crazy if it was true. You aren't cool no matter what your whore mom says.

We used to play insulter when I was little. My dad would always win because he'd just hit me with a belt while everybody stared in shock and fear.

What's that in the bully's hand?

Gay ass story faggot, with what did he hit you more his slong?

Probably why you're such a faggot, I bet you enjoy being belted by daddy.

He's chasing him with a lit cigarette, the kid clearly doesn't want to get burnt.

Was this an attempt to not end a sentence with a preposition? Because your trying to use proper grammar ended up with a comma splice.

Surely you would know not to do that if you knew not to end a sentence with a preposition.

Faggot.

I dunno if I need to tell you this, but the premise was fake.

Your tag to my story (which wasn't gold, I'll admit) was tired and hackneyed. Couldn't you have come from a more creative angle?

What are you a robot? Guess something that's aint logical triggers you aint it faggot?

Post pic with time stamp of your face. I wanna see your faggot cum gargeling face.

youtube.com/watch?v=juj2okeSOkI

I'll put you on an angle, the same angle your dad put you on.

To be honest, I don't feel comfortable knowing that you will be jerking off to my handsome face.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLC28y5d4VQ

That doesn't even make sense. Are you saying like the 90 degree angle of a bed? In your attempt to form a coherent sentence, was this what you were implying? I gotta say that's actually worse than the last thing you said.

Sure get on your knees, lets try the front angle first.

22 posts, 8 posters...

>8 posters
There's clearly 10 faggot

You didnt proof its handsome. You could be ugly AF. Post a pic with timestamp. Will rate you.

Easy there. You gotta tie me up and force feed me pizza roles up my anus before you get all romantic on me.

I know it's just fucking hysterical isn't it? Puts Carlin to shame.

"rate"

Aint gonma feed pizza rolls faggot, would love to make money out of you. 5 doller each. Niggers and hobos would be free.

God it's like you don't even think. There was 8 when I posted it you insufferable faggot.

I feel like I'm riffing with a drunk redneck in the middle of Arkansas.

>inb4 your variant of "I feel like" followed by clip art vocabulary

This is worse than a csgo lobby. How about we try the nice way. May I please see a picture of your face anime/grammar nazi? See I used the magic word.

Will make ya asshole feel good. Post pic of you face with a timestamp. You scared?

tf is going on in here

>it's like you don't think
Maybe you should stop being such a retard and think for yourself. It obviously shows 11 posters.

Don't insult my intelligence by implying that fear has anything to do with this. Come on, Cletus. We all know you're just horny. I love teasing you. Is it painful having to suppress your homosexual urges in the deep south?

>implying im from the south

Show face with time stamp. I will rate you.

This is getting a little to gay for me dude. It was a joke but now it's kind of creepy and pitiful. Your momma/wife should have raised you better, Billy Bob.

>implying im gay

Ones again show your face with a timestamp. Stop being a little faggot, fucking faggot.

Thoroughly enjoying how upset this is making you.

Yeah, you're turning me on. Show pic with time stamp.

How old are you? Where you from. The south?

well you guys managed to make a real cringe thread, atleast be funny when insulting eachother you boring bastards.

Don't flip the script this late, Bartholomew. Remember that you're the inbred sisterfucker here.

thats child abuse.

>Implying I have a sister.

You're implying alot cocksucker, but are wrong AF. I know you're scared and such but calm your boipussy my penis aint that even that big, so calm down. Show your face with timestamp.

Whats your age? 19 I bet or atleast close. You from the south faggot?

Asians aren't human so it's not classified as child abuse, worst he'll get done for is animal abuse.

cute

Guess you gave up like the loser you are. I know you had interest in me faggot otherwise you woulda gave up sooner.

Post pic with your face and timestamp.

You aint no lvl 99 insulter but a lvl 99 cocksucking faggot loser.

Post pic of you face with timestamp faggot.

got story of it?