5'5 manlet

>5'5 manlet
>ugly
>broke
>acne
>5 inch dick

Yet I still want to have sex with a thick cutie. I still somehow hope that I can. What is the best way I can go about doing this?

Get rich

Acquire money

Bitches love money

Make them feel fat and ugly.

hit the gym, hard.

plenty of girls sub 5'5

hopefully you like asians

>hopefully you like asians

um...

buy one or jerk off

how much or how rich will I have to be?

Yeah bro, hit the gym.

5 inch is normal enough to fuck bro just don't worry about that shit and get good all 'round in bed.

What kinda acne you got?

wait, serious question here: Are you on the autism spectrum?

6"5 reporting.

Do whatever is in your power.

5"5 > Work on your posture so you can get out whatever is in it.

broke > A woman is not searching mainly for a rich man. Woman searches naturally for a man who CAN become rich because he has that mindset which will make him rich anytime again and again. Work on your mind. Read books.

acne > start working out. Even a little walk around the block everyday with your dog or the dog of others (could earn money by that). Try to limit yourself to jerking off only 5 times a week maximum. Think through whatever you are jerking off to... Is it really "all that"? Is it really what gets you to what you want? Consider to stop eating these foods for a while: Junk food, Milk, Eggs, Cheese, the meats which taste like a burned rat + heavy amount of sugar and smell like burned rat hair.

5 inch dick > Have you considered moving to a country where women's vaginas are less big? You can still do something with a 5 inch dick. You could grow your penis and the amount of time you are able to last by a plant-based diet but I doubt you want to do that shit lol. Losing some fat will also make your dick come out bigger.

IT IS possible bro

Depends how good looking you want em, though if you can support both youself and them in comfort you'll find that most women will settle for that.

Don't get attached tho, as soon as the money dries up or someone better comes along they'll drop you faster than a Zika baby

money

>What kinda acne you got?
not too sure. it's not supremely awful but it's noticeable enough even though people are nice to me and never acknowledge my pizza face. it mostly is flaky itchy skin on my chin area though that annoys me mostly about it.

>5 inch is normal enough to fuck bro just don't worry about that shit and get good all 'round in bed.
yeah but I am also extremely short. so even if I had a 6-7 inch dick I would be overlooked.

no just beta. I suppose a beta will look autistic to normal people.
got it
alright I got it then. I'm going to need lots of cash.

Your height will work to your advantage in terms of dick size, it'll look bigger on you. Honestly, unless youre just utterly repulsive under your clothes or she's a size queen, she ain't gonna turn you down for a slightly below average dick

>ugly
Get yourself as heathier as possible, lift and use steroids(they do magic and make your face look better, i dont use them, but i ve saw ugly motherfuckers look normal during cycles)
>acne
Go to a doctor to fix it
>broke
Get a job, save to pay a shitty cheap graduation, then get a better job. Repeat the process till rich
>manlet
Frank Zane is 1,75 and he is a fucking god
>dicklet
You can use a good penis extender while sleeping and reach 20cm in 2 or 3 years

>6'5
Jelly intensifies. I am 1,87m(between 6'1 and 6'2) and dream with 1,90m(6'3). Feels bad man... At least i can bulk easily and be a strong motherfucker. I am 20 and live in a terrible anxiety to be at least 1,88

Nigga, you already way above the average, if you can't make that work, then I'd not know what to tel ya

I'm scared to do roids. I need to do that the right way. I hear you need to take estrogen blockers after you cycle.

Yeah, i never did because i am blessed, but there are kinda safe ways to do it. You do a light cycle of good shit like deca, and after the cycle you try to keep your gains with test boosters and aromatase inhibitors

7'5" reporting here.

ugly > wear a mask or get botox like rich piana
Manlet > wear caterpillar boots like some of the newfags
broke > get any full time job for grown ups and rent in the outer suburbs, then buy a nice car and always keep 2 100 notes in your wallet , don't use them, also keep 4 10s
acne>work out , run, sauna and eat right
small dick> can't so shit about that, eat her out and fuck with the lights off