looking for something to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIMP6-KBSCs
youtube.com/watch?v=01VGtX9xfh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WORLD PEACE, BITCH

>pic related
All time favorite of mine.

Fantastic series, loved the visual effects and the "music" (or rather sfx if anything). Really well done, albeit a strange show.

Life On Mars
youtube.com/watch?v=yIMP6-KBSCs

Not necessarily my favourite, but I really enjoyed Band of Brothers

My man, top show.

Lookit my 6's

Ashes to Ashes was pretty good too

>The Gene Genie

Probably gonna get a lot of shit for this but
House of Cards

Starts kinda shitty, gets better eventually

Dexter ( first 4 seasons ) and Hannibal are my favourites.

If you are in to hacking and dark shit. This is the best. Anyways its good to start now because its still in season 2. Good luck OP

Red Dwarf, god tier.

Season 2 is crap though

They took a so called philosophical bullshit way

A British conspiracy thriller revolving around a graphic novel and the organization trying to track it down.

- Best music and cinematography of any show I've seen
- First show that made me think the antagonists might actually be right
- Won multiple international Emmy's, despite its small audience
- Low viewership meant it ended after only two six-episode seasons
- David Fincher was set to direct an American version for HBO, but it fell through over budget disputes

Just watch the first scene and you'll be hooked:
youtube.com/watch?v=01VGtX9xfh0

I remember the start. I was thinking this was some kind if teenage shit where there is only drama en nobody dies even when they should. then some kid gets gassed by acide.

Excellent show. Still hurts that it's gone.

I don't know, Utopia or Hannibal. Though I didn't liked Hannibal's last season (s3), it felt too copied from the movies and books so everything was already spoiled. Such a shame Utopia is canceled, heard another company bought the rights but they're going to re-make it into an American version.

Seconded. Very disappointed in S02.

Mr. Robot is fucking amazing. You should watch that

Ash vs Evil Dead is also really good. If you liked the movies you will like the TV show

yeah it starts like a teenage shitshow as you said but it gets it's shit together somewhere in the middle of season 1 and continues to get better

This one has some shit moments now and then, but overall is a good series.

Dag. its norwegian and really dark in an existential way. but so funny. he is a couple counselor that advocate for divorce. a quote from the series "the light in the end of the tunnel is always a meeting train"

HBO was working on it for a while, but it fell through. I don't know if they still have the rights to it. They had David Fincher on board to direct, Gillian Flynn to write it, and Rooney Mara cast as Jessica. I doubt it would be as great as the original, but it would have been pretty good.

The Fargo series is really good. Only watched Season 1, can't vouch for the rest

Season 2 is almost over and it just started happening stuff, and even that is not enough. By the way, what happened with their primary goal? It's like the series is focusing on small stuff, and psychological part is getting overdone and a bit repetitive.

Watch rick and morty. Hilarious

I didn't like the end of season 3. Almost all the interesting characters completely lost their personalities, and the ones that were left couldn't really carry the show.

I guess that's true, although a lot of the main storylines changed as well so maybe that was just a consequence. I'm interested in what they plan to do with the upcoming season(s) considering what we saw at the end of s3.