What age did you stop smoking weed?

What age did you stop smoking weed?
It was 21 for me i look back at myself from 18-21 and cringe at how much of a pussy i was.

37 and still smoking...

what made you a pussy, smoking weed?

I'm 28 and only started BUT before judge..

\it's either the weed or a horrible pill they use to treat cancer. I have a rare form of arthritis and weed not only dulls the pain but helps prevent joint damage.

The pill would eventually fuck up my stomach and liver so.. i chose weed for now

When i look at that No wonder some one cringes

I'm 34 and still smoke weed. I'm an engineer and make decent money. There's a big difference between smoking weed and being a stoner who lives for weed.

>cringe at how much of a pussy i was

you're still a pussy op

Started when I was 16.
I am 31 now.
Smoke about a gram a day.

porbably because you are the type of pussy who walked around talking about weed 24/7 and now all you do is make threads about fucking weed

how about you talk about something other than god damn weed you loser.

dubs and quints don't lie. OP will always be a pussy.

26, started at 17. I'm 32 now and only have a joint on rare occasions

Lol at all the defensive butthurt stoners getting defensive and having to prove themselves 'smoke every day for 10 years and i'm CEO of a corporation'

Smoked from age 12 until 36.
Stopped because I was smoking about an ounce a week. I felt like I was just going through the motions and wasn't really getting high anymore.

This

In my experience there are 3 types of smokers..
The faggot who smokes, dreams and never shuts up about weed
The hardcore junkie who smokes weed when they can't get anything else
And the normal happy person who happens to smoke weed.. probably more than the first two but never even brings it up with non smoking people.

25, started when I was 14.

Im always thinking about stopping.
Smoke weed everyday, 26, support worker, not fat but I feel unhealthy and lazy as fuck.

hello newfriend.

When I retired about twelve years ago; daily user before then since 20s.

Think about it every once in a while; but too much hassle to find now.

Its easy just go outside your house and ask the first person who looks like poison, he'll sort you out, dont invite him in.

Well thats nobodies fault but your own OP
You chose to be stoner scum
You know you can smoke all day everyday and not be a stoner right
You chose to be a cringey stoner
You brought that fate down on yourself
And now you wonder why nobody loves you
Again your fault
Scum

That sentence structure.

oH sh17! Dem stanic trips doe! XD

I smoke wax basically every 2-3 hours.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

around 19 or so. i do smoke maybe once or twice a year but it's not expected.
Initially I stopped smoking because I just didn't have a regular enough supply of it. Then once I did find a more regular supply, I continued my abstinence because I drive a lot and can't risk losing my licence if I ever get pulled over for a roadside drug test.

I missed out on most of school

Started when I was 15. Then when I was 17 I discovered psychedelics and haven't smoked that shit since.

Smoked every day from 18 to 22, suddenly stoped, never smoked again... i don't really miss it

Started around age of 23; over 30 now and for about a year I've been smoking on an almost daily basis.

Not proud of that, quite the opposite actually. The high is nowhere near as pleasant as it used to be and I'm currently a very impersonation of an unprodductive, lazy, good for nothing stoner.
this guy's second cathegory, although it's pretty much just weed.

halp

>at 24
i realized three things about weed that made me stop:
>potheads are mentally unstable, weak & whiny
>weed has a bad rep due to niggers, hippies & seth rogen
>if you do weed, no one will take you seriously. ever

i started to smoke weed because i wanted to be cool and also because it helped my social anxiety.

i stopped because i decided i didn't want to be a lazy victim who blamed everything on society, rather an strong and independent person, who didn't need to rely on softcore drugs

Ive never smoked weed.
seems youre still a pussy.
fuck you.

>Starting smoking weed

Started at 16 because my family got fucked up when the recession hit Ireland and I'm 25 now and still smoking but I've got a career I'm entry level at the moment on 25k doing a secondment that if successful will see me at 32k.

Don't use weed as an excuse for being a useless Cunt.

That's you using weed as an excuse at the time not the weed making you act that way.

Using the weed as an excuse.

Younger than you and making 40k a year. After taxes. Smoked weed from 13 to 19, nothing changed when i quit. But shit, you're a sad sack.

you?

Jokes aside, if weed isn't a direct cause, it sure as hell did it's large part.

It's funny because they have all that despite weed and you're living in a basement with no job or prospects.

>and cringe at how much of a pussy i was
>was

Thanks. If I want fiction I'll grab some GRRM. More believable than your 40k.

It can do but so can alcohol cigarettes and anything else addictive. It all depends on the person.

i've yet to encounter someone who regularly smokes weed and doesn't display those traits.

i'm still pro-legalize though. just because i have differentiating opinions and doesn't smoke myself, i see no point of forcing others to be like me.

if you like to smoke and it makes you feel good, by all means blaze it up friend. just don't do it next to me

started at 16 smoked pretty much every day by 18, slowed down at 19 til I realised weed is for faggots and decided to stop altogether.

I recently stopped smoking weed. I was a dirty hippie... The dies, dreads, sandals... Yup, generic stoner stereotype. Shaved my hair and cleaned my act.. Have a good painting job now. Once I stopped I saw everything that was wrong with my life and how I needed to fix it. I was ignoring a lot of things in my life because I smoked and dealt with it that way. I experienced who death and everything. I would smoke so much I would be put into a deep depression, hear voices, and think my family was going to die.. Really bad paranoia near the end of my smoking career, but not paranoid I was going to get caught high, I was paranoid my house was going to burn down.. Almost like a weird trip.

Been smoking that non addictive marijuana over 40 years.

It always comes down to the individual and their will power/mentality.

All drugs have pros and cons. From weed to caffeine.

We all use some drugs and weed takes my mind off shit but not to the point I can't function. I can see how some folks would spiral.

I just smoke it as a reward, maybe twice a week. Man children can't regulate their pleasures; it's sad really.

Weed has nothing to do with any of that, that shit is all on you.

You don't become lazy from smoking weed,, that again is all on you. I'm most active when I am high.

What do you do for work, or do you still live in your parents basement?

>helps prevent joint damage
How?

Not weed related but how much Endone should you snort if you're drinking to feel good? Have a near on endless supply on hand and just did 15mg.

You've watched too many pro weed documentaries, its fucking cringe. It doesn't make every single user lazy but it is an undoubted characteristic of the drug, just like alcohol makes a lot of people loud and/or aggressive.

Denial
You will see how retarded your logic is when you grow up

I quit 2 weeks ago today. Refused to keep buying it. Was dropping 160 on a half at least twice a month. Started growing, waiting for harvest

23, still smoke but not often. I'll hit a joint once in a while or take a hit from my pipe while chilling at home, but not every day.

I prefer speed and LSD now, also in moderation

>i quit
>waiting for harvest
Are you some kind of stupid?

28, have a job making 60-80k depending how much overtime I put in. Weed will definitely make a person lose motivation. But I smoked everyday (multiple times) for 6 years. Neglected things around the house but never let it interfere with work. That's just silly

Yeah sounds about right

Now it's just the very odd toke

Nope. I just know what I like

Yeah, doesn't answer your post though.

im addicted to meth

What's bothering you faggot? Idk what you're asking

I'm a year older than you and make 150k so don't be a dick yo this other guy that makes basically the same as you. Always will have a bigger swinging dick show up to the party so just be happy for where you are at in life.

Dope trips and trip singles man.

In your dumb post You say you quit. But are growing, waiting for harvest. You didn't quit kiddo.

i used to smoke week everyday but now i smoke it everyother week
its now a lot cheaper to get me high

sadly i've realized i have an very addictive personality and therefore i try to stay clear of almost all "drugs"

i could almost pass for an vegan-straight-edge-asshole if it weren't for the fact that i eat meat and hate peta.

52 and every evening..have bunch of rentals and do not work...se florida

Daily user since the 1920s sheeeeeit

I QUIT smoking. What about the word QUIT do you not understand?

>I QUIT smoking
You should have put that in your first post

I didn't.

I'm 23 now and have been smoking since I was 16, but unlike many other smokers who do it fulltime, I only smoke occasionally these days (currently I haven't smoked for about 3-4 months) and intend to keep doing so for as long as I can imagine.

I was 28, reflex test revealed a significant drop in response time and that scared me, also I was too self aware of my weed breath. A lot changed since I stopped. Never again.

This happened to me for awhile. I took a week off and now just take a bowl hit at night before bed. Shits cash

What's wrong with weed asshole? I smoke on the weekends. I'd rather chill with weed than drink, and my liver appreciates that.

This is the first time I'm seeing this specific picture, but I always knew there was a sexual aspect to the goofy dudes.

My friend didn't believe me and thought it was just harmless fun.

Your hand appreciates if you shoot your foot instead.

16 the first time i smoked it was the fucking best

Man I just started. Age 21. Never did any drinking or drugs before.

Its been a month now. I smoke multiple times daily burning through $60 a week on it here in alaska it gets delivered right to your door even.

I am diagnosed with depression and manic bipolar disorder. Shit really keeps me from going insane.

Seriously it makes my ass drop down to zero.

one of the things I like about it is it makes everything bearable.

>40k

Check out this rich bitch. That's almost enough to afford a 1br apt. in a mid sized U.S. suburb.

be careful dude
i thaught this when i first started but all it does is numb the pain, if you want it to go away you have to face things head on and not in a haze
call me a fag or ignor me but one day you'll wake up and realise that weed isnt helping

Only smoke weed if you earned it.

I am a neet. without weed I do nothing but fear about things while I do stupid shit. Without it all I laugh uncontrollably randomly while I tense up. I slap things very quickly when doing nothing. Point is I am fucked. Nothing touches me like weed does.

>joint damage
HAHAHAHA JOINT DAMAGE....GET IT???

>I am diagnosed with depression and manic bipolar disorder.
Sounds like you need to get the fuck out of Alaska tbh.

its ok to use weed as a crutch just dont replace your legs with it

I was diagnosed before moving to alaska. Actually growing up I always wanted to move to alaska because of its location.

Six months after I moved there with my wife and its been the best time of my life. There are still problems but alaska is lovely to live with.

>wife
Yeah, k...

What part of Alaska?

fairbanks.

Why Fairbanks? Isn't it nothing but snow and rape and snow niggers who rape? Why not the coast?

holy shit i bet you are a total loser

Its 10 minutes from one side of town to the other and in the middle of no where.

>Just snow and rape
Motherfucker I specifically moved here instead of anchorage to avoid rapey niggers. Also its not just snow, whats with it people thinking there is always snow in alaska

>probably more than the first two

>a casual smoker smokes more than a hardcore user

wat

24 I became a spoiled soflo fuck. I miss my $100 Denver ounces.

Started blazing at 16. Joined military for 7 (still smoked). Got ptsd, medically released. Now veterans affairs pays my 5g's a day script. ($1600 canadian monthly.) Still get paid %75 of my salary ($3600) a month. God i love canada

stop lying to yourself man, how old are you?

Marijuana has no reasoning against being illegal if cigarettes and alcohol are legal, literally the two worst things for your body. Worse then heroin unless you're using a needle. It's all about money.

Yeah I think I get it haha

Not a single butt hut person