Guys, I have decided to break up with my girl friend of five years...

Guys, I have decided to break up with my girl friend of five years. She has been my only relationship since the wife and I split. No need to go into details. I'm sick to my stomach and I need words of encouragement to follow through with this.

how can we encourage you if we dont know the details
also kill yourself

just kill yourself and you will be fine

Just do it. No need to drag it out.

Call her right now and post results

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years 5 months ago and my life has become drastically better. You just have to do it. Follow through

Good luck man. I want to break up with my gf of 7 years, but i'm too much of a pussy to do it, so i just keep going with the status quo and hate myself more every day.

Kill yourself you fucking pussy. You're worthless. I'm not joking around, just fucking do it. Don't pussyfoot around either, faggot. Don't even think about the bottle of pills in your bathroom. Buy a gun, put it right up against your temple, and do it.

Just do it. It's like pulling a tooth. After you pulled it you keep rubbing it with your tounge and it hurts. But it stops after a while. If you keep the bad tooth it just gets worse and worse.

Get it done

Why does everyone want me to kill myself? Good lord, I ain't fucking depressed or anything. Just unhappy with this woman

Do it for the sole fact that you can hurt someone you care. Enjoy her tears. Tell her it's for a stupid reason, or something she can't change.

She won't cry. We're at that point where we both know it's gonna happen but neither one will do it because we kinda depend on the other for something. She needs my money.

You seem new, so I'll help you out. That is the standard answer in these types of threads. Why did you even come here for advice

Wow. Sounds horrible. If you don't do it, kills yourself.

Not new, been here for quite a bit. Just didn't expect it so early in the thread

Kill her.

At what point do you decide that's what you want?
What if you really love the woman in question?

I love her, I really do. That's what has me so upset. But all I'm doing is hurting myself by staying with her because I know she doesn't feel the same way

Not a half bad idea there

Holy shit user that makes me really sad.
I love my gf and I know she loves me, but I think I have been experiencing depersonalization, and I just know deep down that nothing lasts forever.

She loves me "but like a brother" are her exact words. She's my best friend (hell anymore my only friend)

Holy shit user it's far too early for me to be having feels like this. Why does love just turn into bitterness with enough time.

Oh God why do good people die young? I can't face to see all my relationships turn to dust.
I'd kill myself if I could guarantee nobody would be upset by it.