How to faint

How to faint

WARNING, this thing ISN'T life threatening in any way, medically speaking you CAN'T DIE, but of course do it at your own risk.

The experience you'll get is desribed by someone as "LSD for poors", this obviously only if you're the sensitive type and if you follow the steps carefully...

CONTINUE?
PS: if i would risk ban for this, close the thread immediately, but i opened it because it was requested and because i thought that there are even more edgier threads out there that in comparison this is child play, so..

go

Lets go

Vasovagal Syncope patient here. Let's see if this feels any different.

GO

Bump

GOGOGOOG

Do it

Go op

opdo it

OP is a fag

Tell us. We're waiting op.

OP obviously just did it

whats the difference between an european elevator and an ethiopian one, in the european you can read 5 people 500 kilograms, and the ethiopian you can read 500 people 5 kilograms

Hai user see you posted the threat! The secret post go deleted it seems but you said it only last for seconds

Fucking do it op my body is ready

We're waiting.

I already know what op is going to say.
Its stupid, not close to a lsd experience and kills millions of brain cells. Abandon thread

There are TWO methods to do this, one alone and one with another person. The first one...

>stand upright
>bend yourself to the feets, as if you were shitting you know what i mean?
>start hyperventilating (inhale and exhale deeply but quickly)
>do it at least for a dozen of times, stop when you want
>at the same time you stop, QUICKLY stand up
>put your thumb in the mouth and blow (the air doesn't have to leave, because you'll get instead a momentary headache
>continue to blow until you faint
>be secure to have a bed or something comfy behind you because you'll obviously fall
>if you have done it right and you're the sensitive type, you will start hallucinating, like visions and sounds, you could even start drooling
>if you're not the sensitive type you'll simply experience something mystic but without the hallucinations
>you will wake up and you will feel like you have dozen of for at least 4 hours but in reality it's passed little more than 4 seconds

I'll explain the second method in a bit, it could be more efficient for the majority.

i feel dizzy af when i dont vape for a couple hours and take like 10-11 puffs really quick with no air in between it feels good

Faggot

The SECOND method

>stand upright
>start hyperventilating (inhale and exhale deeply but quickly)
>do it at least for a dozen of times, stop when you want
>quickly put your arm in your sternum (the hand closed as a punch at the height of you titties)
>hold your breath
>when you'll hold the breath that will be the message for the other person to act
>he needs to go behind you and "hug you" doing force at your arm (just don't rape him)
>if you have done it right and you're the sensitive type, you will start hallucinating, like visions and sounds, you could even start drooling
>if you're not the sensitive type you'll simply experience something mystic but without the hallucinations
>you will wake up and you will feel like you have dozen of for at least 4 hours but in reality it's passed little more than 4 seconds

In alternative he could not hug you but push your arm when you're behind a wall, for more force

This is fucking bullshit, I did this in year 10 literally all the time (it was the cool thing to do in our school;retarded af I know). You don't hallucinate at all, you wake up after 5 seconds and have a small headache. Sage

That's all. Tell me your experiences, faggots.
Again, THIS ISN'T LIFE THREATENING, just don't do it if you have problems like epilepsy et similia

can you read you fucking retarded shithead of a maggot?

^this, you piece of junk

Actually it can be life threatening because you're depriving your brain of oxygen far faster than it can accommodate, hence passing out. Don't do this dickheads

you just describe the influence of oxygen to the human brain...
well done dumbass.

btw. you will not "hallucinate" but you will probably see all the lights brighter and so on.

You will experience something equal to those "near deth experiences" (dont mind you usually dont die with this.. but as he said pls be aware that you will fall to the ground. So if you have ribbons shortening or anything else which may be damage your body when falling quick you shouldnt do it.
btw. you can use a plastic back for the hyperventilating stuff...

>done it right

"Doing it right" is passing out you degenerate piece of primordial scum. Nobody gets fucking hallucinations from it, kill yourself fucking 12ie

no, clinically speaking YOU CAN'T die, seriously. but obviously don't do it if you have problems

>lsd for poors

yeah sure fuckheads

This is oxygen loss and high blood pressure, hallucinations is a strong word for losing consciousness and oxygen loss.

A even easier way to achieve this is to just have someone choke you to the floor and let go. Or that webm where those nigs push those niggetts up against the wall until they black out.

nope, from two friends of mine they say they started to see something, like fractals and such. but they could be resembled as the "faggot type", so it's rare that you start hallucinating, depends to person

The choking one has literally killed people, even worse idea

this

>clinically speaking YOU CAN'T die, seriously
Never go full retard, if you are removing any amount of oxygen to the brain then you are at risk, if you pass out in a manner that furthur restricts oxygen and no one rights you up, then you could easily die from this. Among a few other possibilities.

You could die from eating your breakfast faggot, of course this could.

technically you're saying that everything can kill you, faggot.

Because it fucking can lmao

then where's the point? anyway, seeing the statistics i remember that it was relatively safe (dunno for what kind of reaction of the body) but then again it COULD kill you if you have other problems.

Certainly most things, including choking yourself out.

It's not like I would go around saying that clinically speaking, eating CAN'T kill you.

if the brain is intact before doing this it is not possible that you die directly from it. Indeed you can fall to the ground and get a damage because of this which is lethal or that leads to a lethal situation.

Also the wrong amount (in both directions) of oxygen can cause brain damage. But in the most cases (except during 0-3y) it shouldnt be too heavy.

sure but depends what you eat kek

^this
seriously, before doing it the first time i've read a bunch of statistics and you can't die (sorry if i can't post the source, i can't find it.. maybe cuz it was like 5-6 years ago)

>if the brain is intact before doing this it is not possible that you die
I don't even know how to respond to this

I'm not OP, there is no point to this I think it's fucking stupid. Guarantee there'll be some faggot who passes out in a weird way, ends up smashing his head against something or landing on a glass and slashing his neck (which btw is what happened to a kid who played this game; look it up). Why would you want to imitate LSD by doing this, LSD is fucking cheap and doesn't require you to deprive yourself of oxygen

you can't have an experience like LSD from this u nigga, perhaps something vaguely similar. btw for the deaths, that's natural selection if you die that way, op said you need a bed or something behind you

>i've read a bunch of statistics and you can't die
>being this much of a fucking retard
Mate ANYTHING can kill you. You can stub your toe on the coffee table, splinter your bone, wind up getting fragments making their way into your bloodstream and next thing you know you're on your way to sepsis and full organ shutdown.

This, when will these little faggots just ask some older kids for some actual drugs and get a little part time job for their LSD trips like normal kids?

Clinically speaking, you CAN't DIE from LSD or from part time work.

^this

Yeah ik you can't but OP called this "lsd for poors" fucking hell lsd IS a poor mans drug. Again you can still land awkwardly on your bed and potentially break your neck. I honestly don't know why you retards are sticking up for a "game" that requires you to starve yourself of oxygen only to wake up with a shitty headache

working for lsd is something that only a full retarded pissmop like you would do

>The experience you'll get is desribed by someone as "LSD for poors"
>by someone

are you retarded, user?

Fair enough, why pay for it when you can regularly choke yourself out and have a free LSD trip anywhere.

Clinically speaking, you CAN'T DIE from it anyway.

Jeez I really don't care if it was by OP or "by someone", it's not like this thread is full of fuckign empirical evidence as to why this game is safe or cool or gets you high; all you lot have provided is anecdotal evidence like "nah 2 mates told me they got high" "can't find sources but nah it's safe m80".
Stop being such a nonce and quit defending this retarded pile of shit game.

i know you're being sarcastic, but that's actually true. btw is not "choking yourself" you maggot and then again, why you're so retarded?

Just get some LSD, grow even a day or two up and you will come to the conclusion of how completely retarded you were.

>but user, I read it online!

The stuff you're telling us to read is literally the stupidest, poorly written pile of fucking crap ever. I've done this before and certainly am not the sensitive type as I didn't get hallucinations or start drooling. So, by default I should experience something "mystic" yeah? Nope, all I got was a fucking headache when I woke back up and a groggy feeling. If you think a headache is mystic you should seriously consider suicide.

Knowing OP he might actually try what the picture tells him to lmao

depends from person to person. if you're a nigger faggot probably you're not the type, or you did it wrong. dunno, probably you're indeed a nigger faggot.

>implying there's a 'wrong' way to starve yourself of oxygen

Fucking hell you really should have been a blowjob

lol you know me? i don't know any faggot sorry
nope, not trying this, that's something completely different, do it yourself you shithead

kekd

I hope not, but I would also hope people wouldn't think that choking themselves to a black out can't kill them so maybe a lesson can be learned.

ATTENTION NEWFAGS, GO HERE SAGE

Touche, at least the amount of retard in this thread makes me feel better about myself

not that, to simply put if you fuck up a step you fuck up everything, but maybe your little brain can't elaborate too much logic

>maybe your little brain can't elaborate too much logic

Please tell me English isn't your first language

Inb4 half a dozen kids do this and brain themselves on a table and it ends up on the news. Again.

i'm stoned and writing without thinking too much, that could be it.. btw yes, it isn't my first language user

>MUH VAPE

numale detected

Alright, well go back to your sand nigger hut and stop promoting this cancerous activity

at least i can rape that whore of a mother that you have and swipe all your things

>Sorry I'm doing real drugs while telling others to choke themselves.

This. OP has the wrong idea of what LSD is

Fuck off dindu, give me a decent rope and I'll string you up like it's 1836.

>>The experience you'll get is desribed by someone as "LSD for poors"
>>by someone
>are you retarded, user?

When I was 13/14, in Italy this was all the rage among kids. It was known as "the Indian High"

Well if OP had any idea what lsd is, he wouldn't even include this stupid ass sentence in the post

you seriously think i'm black? if i were black i couldn't even know how to use Sup Forums and i wouldn't even be aware of his existence. a nigger goes to websites like buyabanana.com or yahoo to see how to rape somebody, damnit

Sogno indiano? Hahahah

Superior people come from lands where English is the first language e.g USA, UK, NZ, Canada or Oz. Anywhere else is inferior, so regardless of your skin colour you're still a fucking blemish on the gene pool.

at least i'm not a fatass eat-burgers like you. i could understand if you said asia, germany or russia, but ffs USA? hahaha go kys you and your tea service

Gooks, Nazis and Commies? Yeah cos they're all superior aren't they! Fucking faggot.

>The US sucks

Yeah join the jelly bandwagon europoor. At least when I want a LSD high I can take some LSD.