If you renounce your citizenship and become stateless, where will you be deported to?

If you renounce your citizenship and become stateless, where will you be deported to?

Probably France and join the French Foreign Legion.

Not a bad idea

Not a bad idea

Antarctica. I'll make a throne of ice on the south pole and declare myself the Ice King.

niggerville because you are a retarded fucking nigger

Africa. They're all stateless.

The moon

Not a bad idea

In America you don't get deported. You become an illegal immigrant and start getting welfare and benefits.

This

Jail

>deported
you can only renounce us citizenship outside of the us, at a us embassy.
I don't know how other countries handle it.

You were saying?

Not a bad idea

all i see is niggers being niggers /thread

xD

Britbongs cannot renounce citizenship for statelessness, you have to adopt another nationality.

not a funny meme

What's a "non-criminal" deportation? If you're getting deported, you're in a country illegally. That's a criminal offense.

Not idea bad a

thats a fun little chart and all but obama has a knack for changing definitions to change statistics. Under his administration if someone is stopped at the border and sent away that is considered a deportation. Kinda like how under his administration the collection of hate crime statistics have spanish as a victim but count anyone spanish as white when they are the perpetrators

I agree, but the definition is someone who committed an additional crime after already being in the country illegally.

nigger memes

For a criminal deportation, that is.

Except that can't be true because if they were counting border apprehensions as deportations then the number of deportations would be far larger than it is.

forgot le 9gyg le watermerk yuou le nigger nigger nigger nigger