Do anyone other proud American's here find it hilarious (or maybe a bit pathetic) that the rest of the world has been...

Do anyone other proud American's here find it hilarious (or maybe a bit pathetic) that the rest of the world has been forced to participate in memesports just to even come CLOSE to American?

Just look at event event where American's don't have gold medals. You'll find that every single one is completely irrelevant and should probably just be cut from the Olympics altogether.

its time for sleep mang

all women's """"""sports"""""" are meme sports and it's where we've gotten a lot of our medal haul.

Track and field, swimming, rassling, and weight lifting, women's beach volleyball and women's field hockey should be the only events allowed.

It's hilarious when shitters from literally who "countries" talk shit about swimming simply because they are terrible at it.

Swimming, and to a lesser extent sprinting, carry the Olympics.

Without swimming, literally no one would give a fuck about the Olympics.

It's true. Swimming is actually one of the most objectively exciting things to watch in the Olympics. Lots of lead changes and different rhythms and paces competing against each other. Running can be like this too but not in the same way

Only relevant category is the 100m free. Ameribronzes need not apply.

I don't think you understand the the purpose of the Olympic Games.

Hmmmm

Nope. Get some endurance cucks

no, it's a shit sport
a sport, but a boring one that too many people like
just like nascar and american football

Lifting things and putting them back down should not be an event.

The olympics are not about what country win more medals amerifat. This is just a meme from the cold war time that somehow still live to this day.

You have to go back.

seriously though, 100m free is considered the most prestigious by every one who isn't a casual, so congrats straya

I think it's hilarious that American's have to participate in meme Sup Forums just to troll the rest of the world.

>per capita

ebin :^)

>moving one foot in front of another shouldn't be an olympic sport

>the one the Americans don't win is the most prestigious in my non-American opinion

Really makes you think

Yeah you would say this.

Is the most pathetic performance a host country has ever had?

No, there's been worse performances by a host country of a major competition

>7-1

Kek would you stop with the persecution complex, it just is, ask anyone who knows anything about swimming

Not dissing amerifats or Phelps here, it's just a fact

the only sport event that matters is the world cup of football.

>posting the Olympian who gets all his medals in the most meme events

If weightlifting had the same amount of useless variations, he'd be the guy winning all the crossfit medals.

It might be the most popular and all of that, but one style and distance doesn't prove who an overall better athlete is. That should be obvious

Babby's first Olympics.

Track Cycling is far superior to all Olympic sports.

And this is coming from a guy who wants to run down lycra-clad road cyclists with his motor vehicle daily.

Seriously though, wait for the velodrome shit. It's surprisingly awesome.

You are literally a seething millennial.

I'm a Forklift Driver/Operator.

I do this daily, and lift many tons as opposed to a hundred kilos or two.

I concur and demand to see my fucking Gold Medal.

Remove 90% of swimming races and I agree

we had a silver in that in 2000, last medal we won

it was so hype, I was so young

He's right though. Superpower drug cheat countries like Russia, China and the USA think that winning the Olympics means you're winning the world.

It doesn't work like that bro. I'm stoked at how the Aussie's have done this Olympics thus far.

The only reason people care about swimming is because they give out a gold medal every five minutes

Accurate post.

Well said.

qft

Irrelevant shitters getting btfo right here.

Really made me think.

I cried when Anna Meares won Gold in London 2012.

Captcha: 2012..... seriously wtf??

>baselessly accusing a country of using steroids will make my country's accomplishments worth more

Doesn't work like that

BTFO
T
F
O

Elite truth bombs.

>women's beach volleyball

t. horny 13 year old

Will foreigners EVER recover?

How much samefagging do you want m8.

I don't mind a decent shitpost now and then, but you truly are pathetic.

Factually correct post.

Can't argue with this.

Based WalkBro.

Based RoosterGOD.

>Just look at event event where American's don't have gold medals.

Is there any sport we haven't won at least once?

Based Joshy.

People are literally seething with fury right now because of this elite post.

>Exercising Resolve
>Not being Arrogant Cunts
>The being quiet and not obtrusive in public places outside of USA tournament

Yeah nah, cunt.

this 2bh

I don't know about the other countries but nobody here cares about swimming.

>Swim in a straight line for 2 minutes

Eh, it's up there but for me the definitive Olympic event is the sprints. It's as universal as you can get.

What I find it impressive is a guy from one of the poorest countries in the world dominating a sport like Bold does.
No, Canada is still the only host that has never won a gold.

Not really. Take Weightlifting, it has a niche but very loyal and passionate following.

Especially nowadays that everyone who lifts love to try oly lifts.

There wouldn't be an a seperate weightlifting event every year (aside from the olympics) if it weren't popular and sustainable.

Swimming also has the most irrelevant of medals available.

They basically shove medals up into athletes ass every other meter.

Gymnastics if anything carries a good deal of the Olympics.