ITT: We guess each other's job and wealth by our clothing

ITT: We guess each other's job and wealth by our clothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

allenedmonds.com/shoes/mens-shoes/boots/dalton-wingtip-dress-boots/SF0112.html?dwvar_SF0112_color=1111
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shameless self bump.

Guessing you're 18-19 and middle class

I'm going to guess you're probably 18, live with your parents. They have money, you've never worked a day in your life.

just started first sales job, 2k/m, cheap ass pants. terrible shoes, neither of them match the jacket. Jacket bought at jcpenneys, maybe kohls. men's warehouse at best. cheap watch probably also bought at retail store. get brown leather shoes that match your belt, faggot. everyone knows brown belt, brown shoes. get some nice fitting light or dark wash jeans, and you won't look like a fucking retard next thread.

Agree with this user, who forgot to replay to OP

OP overall every fucking piece of that outfit looks cheap. Why even try to go fucking "business style" if you don't even have 10% of the money needed to make the look work even half decenty? You end up looking like some guy going door to door handing out pamphlets for your church.. wait, maybe I'm not too far off?

om gonna guess u take it up the ass. brown belt brown cock.

That pic is AIDS

These nigs are spot on. Buy some cheap fucking black slacks since you clearly didn't buy matching pants when you got your jacket. Throw in some cheap ass dress shoes like leather slip ons or some shit and button the first button when your standing you cunt.

Here is my outfit for work
>boots
>jeans
>button up with open collar
>rolled sleeves

professional cocksucker?

if you can't take criticism, constructive at that, you are in the wrong place to be posting pictures of your new cheap outfit you were excited about.

link to those boots?

Gay male prostitute.

What the fuck is up with turning up your cuffs? Can't you be bothered to buy correctly sized clothes?

allenedmonds.com/shoes/mens-shoes/boots/dalton-wingtip-dress-boots/SF0112.html?dwvar_SF0112_color=1111

Jesus this is now a cringe thread. Op why the fuck are you wearing jeans you dumb fuck

I wear them cuffed and un-cuffed. Trifling thing to go ape shit over.

>rolled jeans
Fuck off hipster

Even uncuffed, those boots make you look like a faggot.

that tiepin looks so fucking ridiculous and your tie is too long. Make a fucking symmetrical knot. Cunt.

Thanks for the compliment and if anyone knows faggots, it has to be you.