Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aw2Bv2cqNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hold her down and fuck her ass into oblivion then make her suck my cock until in about I cum all over her cute face.

Fuck what a cute little slut. Anymore?

do mine please

youtube.com/watch?v=9aw2Bv2cqNQ

I would tell this girl "I wanna suck your earlobes!"

Homophobic bestfriends

Give me some good replies for some more

Bend her over and take off her leggings and pound her ass for hours then cum on her perky tits

Ashley D?

more of Ashley

More

Hold her against the wall and fuck her petite body stupid

Fuck her face and fill her mouth with cum

Take her panties off with my teeth n eat her out as she rides my moustache then bend her over n fuck her rough from behind leaving marks on her for her man to find then put her on her knees n have her blow me no warning cum shot in mouth
Wwyd?

i would pay to see that lol

My best friend, thoughs ?

No one?

Rip her clothes and tie her hands behind her back with those leggings, gag her with her panties. Then force her on her knees, tits and face shoved into the snow and fuck her so hard she's faceplanting. Then, while I'm deep inside her, take some snow, shove it in her asshole to numb it and with out warning shove my dick straight in her ass. And when I'm damn near ready to cum I'll pull out and cum all over her pretty little face. Then I'll pull her panties out of her math, throw in a ring gag, and leave her tied and bent over a snow mound with "Cum Dumpster" written on her ass and "Bathroom" written on her forehead. Then I'll settle into a chair on the porch with a warm cup of coffee just as the local kids get off of school, the adults get off work, and the old folks take their leisurely walks accompanied by their dogs.

Now wreck this slut.

Brutally fuck her ass right there until she can't take it, then continue while she has tears rolling all over her pretty little face. I'd cum over her tits and spit in her face to congratulate her to be such a good whore

fuck yes . tie that bitch up too

hands tied behind back, panties shoved into her mouth and balls deep in that ass

Slap and spit in her face while I grab her hair and drag her to a nearby cheap motel room. I'd rips her clothes off and facefuck her. Her face would be all red and she'd be a drooling mess. I'd then use her saliva to lube her asshole and pound her violently. I'd cum in her hair and kick her out of the room. She'd smile all that time since she's a good submissive whore.

heres more of that slut

Facefuck thw shit out of her face until she drooled all over the floor. Use her face and hair to mop it, than piss over her clothes. Force her to go home in public soaked and smelling like a urinal. Laugh at her when she beg you not to force her to do it, then promise her to not force her if she takes my dick in her ass, then do it anyway. I'd enjoy looking at her, ashamed and humiliated.

On her down and fuck her face making her gag. Then pound get little pussy while choking her then roll her over and fuck her ass until I fill it up with cum

what would you do to her?

Oh lord she's hot

I'd lay her on a bed and fuck her pussy balls deep, and then cum deep inside

Keep going and I'll do yours. Here's another of the little whore

She has a beautiful face and incredible eyes... I'd cum all over her face after I made her deepthroat my cock. I bet this little slut would love it.

What about this little cum-catcher?

gf

I would invite her for a drink and drug it. She'd soon be unconscious. I would fuck her hard in her tight ass and slap it until it's bright red. She'd wake up in pain and not understanding what happened, but continue her life as usual since she's a whore happy to be used by men.

this pic makes me hard as fuck

Rape her in the woods and left her tied to the tree. If she wants to go free, she has to call out for help and hope whoever finds her wouldn't want to use her too after seeing her naked, cum dripping figure.

Aww. I want her

Wait until she leaves her boyfriend's house, then kidnap her. I'd keep her tied and she'd be my little anal slave until her ass would be too loose and not useful anymore. The surprising thing would be that she'd love it more and more. At the end of it, she'd beg to keep getting fucked in the ass. Her transformation as a proper good slut would be completed.

This filthy teen tramp?

Fuck her doggytyle while pulling her hair. I'd feed her with my sperm everyday. She'd be slowly but surely used to eat cum every evening. One day, I'd not even attempt to have sex with her. She'd be conditionned to eat cum, so she'd be all over me, horny and in need of cum. As soon as I,d feed her, She'd at last feel complete.

She finds a charming guy who goes out with her and is really cute, but after spending a night with him she finds that whole school got photos of her nude after getting drugged
Titfuck toy for public

Do this little whore now please. Always sends snapchat nudes to dudes

ruby Muniz?

This semen demon?

got a few

Sneak up behind her wrapping my arms tightly around her waist.
Pull her in closer then give her a big'ol GERMAN SUPLEX!!!

Daughter

I would pound said daughter in front of you. Post nudes

I don't have any

last one

Damn dude wtf. Lol i want to see some tits

Wife

She does have a very nice body. Seen her nude a number of times. Smooth shaved pussy and tight perky tits.

I'd rip that dress to shreds and use it to tie her hands to her ankles then gag her with a strap on so that it is backwards and forced down her throat. She drools every where and she can't help but gag and shoot snot out of her nose. She's a sloppy slut. Then I'd grab each nipple roughly and yank it so that I can attach tight clamps that cannot be yanked off. I let them snap onto her nipples and she tries to scream around her gag but can't and just makes a helpless pathetic noise. Then while she's stuck bent over, I'd shove a shiny metal vibrating dildo in her pussy and make her waddle up those steps all the way to the top. But lastly before she goes, to keep the dildo in, a chain is attached to both clamps, pulled up past her stmoach and across her pussy and asshole and then tighten to her ponytail, forcing her head up words, making the gag even more uncomfortable. If she tries to move her head, she pulls her nipples All while the dildo is on full go. On her trek up, I let passerbys stop her, and I offer them her asshole which they do not turn down. I let them pull the chain to the side causeing her tits and scalp unbearable pain and I let them fuck her until they have cum deep in her asshole. I tell her not to spill a fucking drop. She does tho and I use a cattle prod to her clit to show her she's nothing more than fuck toy. She clenches her used asshole and manages to make it to the top. I tell her to force all the cum out of her ass. She pushes and I collect it in a measuring cup, almost a cup and a half. I proceed to untie her hands from her ankles. The chain still makes her have to bend her head painfully backwards. I retie her hands to the pillars at the the top but low enough where she is forced to be on her knees, with her cocked back looking up. I take the gag out and pop in a ring gag. I pour the cum in her mouth and then leave her there with "Sperm Bank" written on her tits.

Please defile this fuck toy more.

i'd tell her to put a fucking paper bag over her head jesus christ what happened to her face?

You ever fap to her? Post a pic of her panty/bra drawer or something lol

Her father accumulated enormous debt and she is forced to repay it. One of students in the school is son of the person she owes money to, so she ends up doing all sorts of things like draining his cum during breaks, going braless during PE or commando. Also forced to fuck biggest nerd in the school. She does that for a month, and whike she is beng fucked by the boy he tells her the debt hasn't decreased at all.

I would share her with my friends. Do some videos and then send them to you

forgot

All the time. I'm at work right now