Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSCkOEGkZFU
youtube.com/watch?v=klUYXlr8myg
youtube.com/watch?v=O09T7IRmLg0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw8VXmbBbxM
youtube.com/watch?v=O8qBfQEvdrk
youtube.com/watch?v=W-W1j2NKtgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am well. You?
Okay, off the topic of metal. Noise never sounds the same, you gotta like that, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=rSCkOEGkZFU

Is this Madoka? I'm really not sure who this is
Not doing too bad. Kind of considering taking a nap soon. You?
Were you lurking here?
>Francais?
Being a good listener isn't that useful if you aren't able to take what people said and offer a bit of monologue in return. I usually just sit there
Got any plans for today boat lover?

Oh that's nice of him. I should find some motivation to get back on a hunt, I gave up after going through page after page.

I've never heard of that game before, but it looks really nice oh my!

mandatory cc claim

am making food

try being bored. it encourages me to do stuff.

thanks

"and who's this purple weirdo?"

i always was

you really are dedicated, ive only ever played hunter so i wouldnt know if other classes are more fun, hunter is fun enough
i watched the latest episode of mob psycho

im pretty sure that means he's posting from mobile
also you can rename files after uploading them if you use extensions

having a cold sucks, but i love being sick and just laying in bed watching anime or movies, somehow its different from when youre not sick

you understand
i like it so much that i actually get defensive when people call it bad

Nice, I found 3 Homu pics in there so far and I have them all.
>pic related

Thanks Alice. How's things here?

There we go.

...Too far.
I have some intention of going to the store at some point, but that's about it.
You?

From the deep night of 3:21,Hello,guys
and could I get asleep?
My holy Tomoka may not have been declared,right?

Claiming Felix

I think I have it for quite a long time already.

A fresh beat I'll give you that

>Hello
It's me

Tristana claimaru

Nah, I wasn't able to. I had maybe 4 hours of sleep and then was laying prone for hours in the sun, it even burnt one of my hands.
>Non.

Hello

What's too far? You're so weird, I can't think of what you'd like! But I like that about you.

Solid meme, resolution ruins it.

//

that is really late
are you from russia? or maybe korea?

hello friend

Hello

Tired and also thinking of taking a nap.

Very sleepy…but falling asleep sounds a lose to me.the wind blow coolly so if i slept I'd be in comfort lol.

/

I should probably nap, sounds pleasant.

It can be difficult at times, but when you find some nice pictures it feels so good
Bored is something I have been in great quantity this summer. It's a partial reason for why I started posting here actually
Not so much dedicated as much as it is I want to have options. I think I've settled on playing a Fire Mage as my main for Legion though and maybe a Blood Death Knight as my main alt.
Hunters used to be fun but this latest patch kind of ruined them for me.
I've never heard of Mob Psycho before, is it good?
Things have been steadily picking up. I'm surprised we haven't really had any shitposters yet today.
I went to the store earlier. Had to pick up some energy drinks so I can make it through my 24 hour leveling session
Sitting in the sun can be nice, provided you can avoid the burning of skin. I'll be getting some sleep here soon probably cause I didn't get very much at all last night
Naps are always good. I highly recommend it
We can have a whole nap crew

///

no jap
I wanna show you my dakimakura I bought at C86,but I don't have the ability because of reaching the limit of LTE

You want to sleep together? That's kinda lewd.

Here you go, momoko user !!!
hope youre still here, thought I would give you a little present..

You could always work on the last part. I mean after all a rough diamond is only worth so much.

There are only a very few anime where I'd say it's for everyone.
Mob Psycho 100 is one of those. It hast action but it's not mindless. It has some serious moral clashing going right on there and it's also a good caricatur to real world events, so much that I do not accept anyone who hasn't watched it to say it's bad

Doll claimed 2: Electric Boogaloo

Watch the trailers, they left me absolutely confused. It's made by the same guys who made Limbo, as you can probably guess.

Just further confirmation then.

I know exactly what you mean. Maybe it's because it's one of the rare times when you can be all woe is me. As much as being sick is shit, it is nice to just curl up and chill an entire day without feeling bad about it.
>Love the pic by the way

\
Too far as in i can't even tell that noise from other noise. It's not interesting to listen to, imo.
Here's something i like.
youtube.com/watch?v=klUYXlr8myg
Oh jeez. What're you playing? I think it was tera but i'm pretty bad at paying attention to conversations that aren't my own.

True, I found a bunch of nice ones the last time I went looking. I've failed to get around to renaming them though. It's become harder with more pictures

I may just do that~

Yeah, couldn't really avoid it. I was in the middle of a field with no over hangs.
You rest up, sleep is good.

>Chibi Doll and Maria
Cute

Based.
I'll give it to this particular Tomokoposter in case he already left.

Oh and if you're recommending it as well then that's a definite watch.

Do it, it gets real weird real fast.

Anyone else want to tell me their favorite food/sweet!!

Thank you friend!

Understandable, it's tough to get into noise. Maybe DragonForce?
youtube.com/watch?v=O09T7IRmLg0

what did the patch change exactly? im not informed
also as for mob psycho,its the absolute best, a must watch from this season

oh right japan is in +9 too, i always think japan is +10
id love to see your daki but that's too bad
you should really get some sleep though, you seem tired

exactly, and it also blows away all expectations
no one could have seen that body improvement club thing coming

yeah probably
i actually didn't pick that picture intentionally but it's very relevant i just realised

liqourice

Yume war vorhin da, falls es dich interessiert

>nap crew
Sounds... interesting

huh, i started because its a waifu related thing.
and im at home in places like this.

indeed.






youtube.com/watch?v=Cw8VXmbBbxM

food?give me hamburge and some deep coffee to get over this fucking bullshit weekdays

Didn't know my word for anime was worth something, but I'm glad you decided giving it a try

Caramel chocolate

Shush you, you're spoiling the thing!

Eh, mist, hab ich wohl verpasst. Wenn du sie vor mir mal wieder siehst grüß sie von mir bitte, ja?

Dragonforce is fine once in a while.
They're kind of samey throughout albums, years, maybe a whole decade. It's almost impressive how little their sound has changed over the years.
I like them in extreme moderation.

I will do. I'll look at it after I eat something

..[

I only want to sleep with Nazrin ~
You all can be nearby though if you want
People are hard. I will stick to my cats perhaps
World of Warcraft. The new expansion starts in just over 12 hours. I'm pretty pumped up
That is a problem I had with my last session. I just gave up and started calling them "Alice xx" Now I have 43 of them
That does make it a little difficult to avoid burning. Plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead is the way I look at it
Essentially gutted all the specs to be a couple of buttons, and survival hunters are the only ones with traps and are now a melee class.
I'll have to check it out
Everyone taking this the wrong way! ;w;
I certainly feel like I"m at home here now, it's a very friendly community (sometimes)
Is it?

liquorice

No worries, user.
I hope your day is going well.

>Favorite food!
Heh, I'd have to go for cup noodles. Those are a personal favorite, even though they get old extremelly fast.

I know right? Prefer Doll and Hunter chibi though.
>
I'd like to play ball with Saber Barkley.

Probably fruit pastilles for sweet, burgers for food.

That one too
Mouse always looks so cozy in her pics. I wish I could be that snug all the time.

I'd take anyones word, especially if it's backed by other people.
Don't worry, I'll close my eyes for the discussion.

Ah, was getting a lil hungry myself, what're you thinking of having?

It seems that some guys speak German.
I'd like to study German,which is considered in Japan as cool and "chu-2"istic,but I am worried about the difficulty of learning.
I have had the overwhelming challenges in studying English which is regarded as the easiest language in terms of the grammar,much more defeated by the German.

Ahhh. Sounds fun i suppose. Can't say i've never lost a day to WoW.
That was years ago though.
Boat

SABERRRRRRRRRRR
>Alice

Cats are the best pets.
Ah, I see. And I thought my words was worth something kek

Where do you live and what's your native language?

I've never really listened to them previously, I just like that song. I can't really think of any metal bands with a good evolving sound album to album, which is what you seem to want.

Sorry

Oh I understand. I tried to save them under certain names, but after a while I forgot the numbers or named it the wrong way around and stuff. So it became frustrating really

I'm not sure, there isn't much I want to eat. Probably something small. You?

I'm and this represents where I live,much more my language.

Nah. Album to album doesn't bother me. That's just coincidence that i've mentioned it a few times now.
My point with Dragonforce is that i've been listening to them since i was a kid and their sound is very similar still. I kind of grew tired of them. Like i said, still enjoyable in extreme moderation.

Ah, I see. Didn't know german was held in such high regards over here. Your english is really good though, I'm sure you could learn german too.

I

Good, good. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling up about it, rather than ready to finally tie the noose.
Ehh. Not really. Everything has been rather monotone on my end... and I'm okay with that.

Ah, okay. How about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=O8qBfQEvdrk

i guess i don't mind it being only a few buttons
as long as i can keep my pet im a happy hunter

i like you

this picture here is probably the absolute coziest i have
take precaution before viewing it

ur gay m8

English may be easy to learn, and even write. But speaking it is a whole other ball game. You'll probably have problems learning Latin derived languages. But maybe not germanic. I don't know jack about german.

аниме девушки с животными

no bullying please

Will wohl nicht mehr so regelmäßig dabei sein, wenn ich dran denke schreib ich ihm

As long as you're content I guess there isn't much more you need.

As a german speaking person I can say that speaking latin is the easiest shit.
In Latin you just have to pronounce the words like you pronounce the letters in german.

thx user
Your language is treated like "magical language" which is spoken by futures of fantasy novel as the key to acutuating some magic you see in battle anime.
It is probably because of the pronunciation of that…which sometimes sounds so cool that "chu-2-byo" patients uses it.
For example,rikka takanashi.

They are! It's just that collective approval is an even better sign.

Might order something if I can scrape some pennies together, maybe an Indian. If not I could probably find something in the freezer.
I love that filename.

You weren't kidding, I thing my heart stopped for a bit. Needs to be sealed away.
One of the coziest I have
>

here

Indian food? Ew, I've never really been into it. Not that I've eaten much of it. But they do usually make some good english food oh my. Thanks~

Wäre nett von dir, danke.
Wie geht's dir so?

It's funny because most fanfiction writers from germany and austria like the japanese kanji, hiragana and katakana as runes for their weapons since no one really knows what it means.
As in language we often use english or the "weebs" use japanese

Ah, that's true again. More people backing something up must mean something.

I did it for the Warlords of Draenor release, but the server wound up going down to fix a stupid Garrison bug at 7AM..
>I was extremely displeased
Agreed, they don't judge me for being awkward or weird
I'm down for some cuddles though
Half of them are properly named. Part of the problem was that I did it at like 1AM so I was pretty tired and just gave up trying to sort them
Hello
Beast mastery would be perfect for you, they can get even more pets now
I would like lots of kitties like this please :3

n

I don't care of speaking actually.
My main enemy is listening.
the state of non-word-for-pronunciation of English is faggot.
That make a good many people confused.

You're a homosexual mate

Feels discordant. Like there's no melody sometimes.
It's ok. Again, not huge on the vocals. Not bad though.

I really enjoy sukiyaki, in fact I would some of it right now.

Ich warte auf meinen Techniker Termin
Bis dahin Langeweile auf /waifu/, aber was will man machen

that is a really nice image

chen is the cutest brat cat ever

yeah thats what im doing i think
you mean i can have more than one pet out at a time?

Last metal song I can think of. Do you listen to much besides metal?
youtube.com/watch?v=W-W1j2NKtgY

Whether in the east or in the west human beings tend to look upon the strange language or character as odd one but the thing that may have great power,lol.

Slave
Ok?