Hey Sup Forumsros I'm gonna get circumcised in 2 days...

Hey Sup Forumsros I'm gonna get circumcised in 2 days. I have the choice between a full circumcision and a partial circumcision where i will keep a part of my foreskin. What do you guys think i should do?
I have phimosis before any of you ask why i would mutilate myself

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenuloplasty_of_prepuce_of_penis
phimocure.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haven't even read your post but awesome pic

It doesn't matter
prepare to like the anus of your jewish overlords

very helpful

no idea tbh
be strong !
and nice pic ahah

helpful post

Simple. Just DONT. The foreskin is there for a reason. You will lose a lot of sexual pleasure evem if you keep half of it. If youre doing this for a religion then youre probably stupid enoigh to deserve it

you will never use it so just chop it off m8

read the post, you cunt

get rid of that shit. girls will finally love you.

What's wrong with phimosis? I have it, it covers up the head of the penis and means I can fuck for hours!

Just have to use a Q tip to scrape the cheese out once a week and you're good :P

Definitely partial, minimizes your losses and can always be turned into full. When in doubt the reversible choice is the safest, you can't go from full to partial.

i suggest partial, you get to keep more of your skin

Why are you mutilating your penis? Did some kike tell you it was better that way?

Fapping without foreskin sucks, because you need lube. If a partial circumcision makes that better, take the partial one.

Thats what i was thinking as well

>paying a surgeon hundreds of dollars to ruin your dick instead of just slowly stretching it

Made me gag a little. Wouldnotsuckfor$100/10

I personally dont care about people who get circumcised when their older i just hate people who mutilate babies before they can make an informed rational descision

Don't be such a good goy.

how. is there an explanatory video on foreskin stretching? not OP and I don't need to stretch my peen but I'd like to watch anyway

I have phimosis and overly sensitive balls
That means i cant fuck
Theres no way i could fuck without getting hurted
But i dont care
Since i will never fuck
End

tried stretching and it didnt work.
also i live in germany so i dont pay them

did you ever see one of those people walking around with huge rings in their ear lobes?

it's like that but easier because forskin is thinner than ears

it does work you're just not doing it right but if that's what you really want then go for it i guess

my frenulum is to short so i have to get circumcised. stretching wont help...

Get partial if it's medically needed. Buy TLC tugger, gain shaft skin and return to normal looks and mostly normal functionality in a year.

you can stretch that too or just cut it. i cut mine a few years ago wanking in the shower by accident

just don't do it.. stretching works fine. had a bad phimosis - bought phimocure - month of painful stretching - but still have my foreskin

>just cut it. i cut mine a few years ago wanking in the shower by accident

Err, how does that work? Mine partly teared and the tear would open up again and again. Had to have this done: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenuloplasty_of_prepuce_of_penis

phimosis stretching rings man

why would you want to cut off your foreskin?

pic related

yeah that doesnt really sound healthy

was just wanking too hard

Yeah, mine teared while fucking but what then? What did you do? I tried to let it heal, but it would always happen again until I had it removed.

bestell dir phimocure.net
und dazu ein Glas Kokosöl um das ganze schön geschmeidig zu halten. wirkt Wunder, glaub mir.

Dauert zwar eine ganze Weile mit der Methode, es bleibt alles dran.

stopped wanking for a week or 2 because it hurt too much now it's healed and it's ripped all the way down so it wont rip anymore

I am GOING to get circumcised dont try to talk me out of it. I am just looking for advice on which operation to do. Not looking for other ways to cure my phimosis

>I have phimosis before any of you ask why i would mutilate myself
thought this meant you weren't keen on the mutilation sorry

no problem i just wrote that because in every circumcision thread people hate on OP if he has to do it without it being medically relevant