Post your face when music XD

post your face when music XD

post your face when these dubs

Post yozr FUCKING face WHEN OP MAKES ANOTHER FUCKING DISGUSTING UNFUNNY UNCREATIE SHITTY ASS TREAD THAT DOESNT EVEN ADVOCATE DISCUSSION OR SOMETHING ITS JUST A SHITTY JOKE OP THOUGHT WAS FUNNY AND HE THINKS HES SO IMPORTANT THAT HE LETS 1 THREAD VANISH AND SO IMPORTANT THAT HE WASTES SPACE ON THIS FUCKINF WEBSITE KILL YOURSELF OP DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS THREAD WILL GO ANYWHERE NEAR FUCKING 10 REPLIES NO BECAUSE YOU JUST CREATED ANOTHER SHITTY ASS THREAD THAT WILL BE DEAD IN LIKE AN HOUR AND NO ONE WILL EVER THINK OF THIS SHITTY STUPID THREAD AGAIN

Sup Forumss newest meme: you sir shall walk the plank

it's fun
it's easy

you sir; walk the plank
the plank

Yeah but found a bill evans and bud Powell pic because of it

holy fucking shit dude

TEN

I don't even know what to say right now. I kinda wish you would just die.

fucking calvin man

walk the plank?

bumping le best thread

Laughed way to hard at this.

stop trying

damn

Haha music lol get pwned in your moms gay butthole xD

damn...

you sir; walk the plank

It needs to be in Pirate speak or Its not funny.

>yo yo yo and a bottle of rum

If I get dubs donald trump is mexican

Damn 1 digit.

Mexicans follow the fellow white man, stop being ghetto. I know some act good but some of you are just fucked.

Wtf I'm going to walk the plank now!

wtf i hate the plank now

HAHA "WALK THE PLANK" GUYS HAHA GET IT LIKE A FUCKING PIRATE YEAH NICE ONE REAL FUCKING FUNNY IT DOESN'T EVEN MEAN ANYTHING RELEVANT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSIC YOURE LITERALLY SPOUTING GIBBERISH LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING DUMBASS FOURTH GRADERS HAHA DDE WALK THE PLANK LMFAO YEAH I HAVENT HEARD A JOKE AS FUCK AS THAT SINCE I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER IN THE BATHTUB YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS FODAMN I HATE MU SO MUCH WHY DO I EVEN COME HERE JHESUS CHRUS FUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU

You okay there m8?

I thought this was the newest meme

Thanks for the bump btw ;)

Test post

Pls work

:o