Post your ex-thread

Post your ex-thread.

Other OP here, thanks mate.

i've got a bunch of dirtier ones on my phone, i'll transfer them now.

Quirky, very nice OP.

Post more. she is adorable

why did you break up?

She was wonderful personality wise except for she had serious mental health problems.

examples?

What kind of mental problems?
Not possible to fix them?

She cheated on me in some ways that would make most men leave right away. I stayed because I wanted her to get better.
I went across the world for her. Lived with her family for a few months. Helped her get over self-harm. She broke up with me over silly reasons. Then she gets back together with me because her b-day present from her famjam was to come to Canada a week before when we hadn't talked in a month. She did this to have someone. We were in love with each other in person. But as soon as it became long-distance it just didn't work.
She lied and manipulated me.
I'm still not sure if the whole thing was worth it but i learnt a lot about what I want in a women.

please go on posting her!

Our ship lasted for almost a year.
Is it wrong for me to ask for the gag/collar/buttplug tail back?

What nationality is she? She's gorgeous.

tell her to wear it when she brings it back!

English. She had a queens english accent.

We don't talk. We destroyed each others trust in each other. Going back to England in a week for Uni. I'll be giving her a call just to let her know what my number is.

Is she doing some bondage or something in these and are there more?

Those were all I was allowed to take of her. Wish i took more.

We did A LOT of bondage.

Very nice pet you had there.

What an incredible hottie. Amazing.

any more to post?

tfw everyone on the other board always say they want a gf. i dont understand why.. they are so ugly and annoying.. just look at the images in this thread

you dated david bowie?!

Bloody hell, she's fantastic. Any chance you might have some more ass and pussy shots?

how tall is she?

5'6

more?

I'm left handed now. Never looked back.

Maybe she was worried you'd post them online should you ever breakup

Bonus cumshot gif for whoever is interested.

Non of you faggots have ever touched a girl.

man i just miss my ex
real cute really dark haired qt small boobs widesih hips nice ass
i miss her a lot

likewise user, chicks are just hot pieces of meat but not good for a relationship. it is what it is

Um sorry but no
Girls are meant to be loved and cherised. The fact that you talk about girls as "hot pieces of meat" only means you will always live a sad lonely life.
I love and respect all the women in my life and one day I will find one who returns the love.

Ich würde über Kik meine Freundin tauschen. Name: stknner24
Am besten ausn Norden welche

Nasty skank.

these*
I meant to say some specific ones. Theyre a waste of time, trust me. Don't fuck with a hot chick who cant keep any relationships. I've already found love in someone who is actually decent but she doesnt look half as hot

hahahahaha
that was good dude.
I'm gonna pray you aren't trolling and laugh at you
hahahahaha

where do you find all these ugly whores?

uggo whore dot com

Anyone want more? Her names Kate