If my female friend send me tits since she knows I like em a lot, does it mean im out of the friendzone?

If my female friend send me tits since she knows I like em a lot, does it mean im out of the friendzone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude yeah

Post them

Pretty much the definition. Ask her if she wants to fuck.

she still acts like a normal friend tho, I see no signals, just tits, she does as she always did, nothing changed
OP

FFS, asshole.
A woman won't show you her tits unless there is SOME interest there.

My wife's best friend shows me tits all the time, and the three of us have said something like "let's all just fuck and get the sexual tension thing over with" multiple times.

If you think she has a thing for you, then after 5-6 pics (and in person, this is key, DO NOT DO THIS VIA TEXT EMAIL OR PHONE, FAGGOT) say, "so, I have a very serious question. Do you want to just go fuck, right now, at my place, and get this whole sexual tension thing out of the way, or what? Because with the boob pics, I'm thinking this could be more than just friends, and I'm pretty sure most women don't send titty pics to guys they just want to stay friends with."

Prior to this make absolutely sure your place is clear of roomies, mess, dirty underwear, etc. Have a pack of nonspermicide condoms and a choice of latex, nonlatex, and water-based and silicone lube, in addition to at least two capsule s of Plan B. Set up your digital camera or webcam to record ahead of time so you're not scrambling to set it up.
In short, lay the personal groundwork and put the infrastructure in place to seal the deal, because if you don't have everything lined up ahead of time, you won't get in her pants.

Keep in mind, though, that she may be fucking terrible in bed.

that means shes showing literally everyone her tits, youre friends with the textbook definition of a whore

Also, as a side note, I haven't fucked my wife's best friend because my wife and I have a kid who sleeps in our bedroom, and while we COULD host a threesome, we would much prefer to shag each other (and other people) where our offspring is not in danger of mental scarring for life.

Oh please. Women don't always want to be the one making the first move. Assigning her that kind of notion is tantamount to being a faggot kissless virgin who complains no woman wants to fuck him at the ripe old age of 26. Believe me, no matter who you are, some female will fuck you.

>not in danger of mental scarring for life.

pff, only 100 years ago people had sex in front of their family all the time, how else did babies happen in fucking industrial revolution "5 sq meter family houses"

no mental scarring if its normal..

Women don't often say straight out "I want to fuck you." Instead they drop hints, like... showing you tits. She's laying out the welcome mat, user.

probably not
she's just tryin to make sure you'll still be there when she fucking Chad

>like... showing you tits. She's laying out the welcome mat, user.

x2

what if she just laugh when I say that?
Doubt it, she's very shy, we know each other since basically a lifetime, just recently we started getting both "kinky" and close, but still, she act as a friend, and honestly I do too (I'm a little shit with girls, girls should basically yell at my face "I WANT YOUU!" or I wouldn't get it)
dude... I have to fuck her, too much preparation for a fuck, she's very horny all the time I don't think she would give a shit about a messy room

What if she send tits just to make me happy cause she knows I like em, and not for sexual purposes?

>what if she just laugh when I say that?
in person say:'hey youre tits are beautiful, are you going to show me more?'
That should do it...

The friendzone is not something that you can permanently escape.
The moment that you fuck up, she'll toss you in the friendzone.
Always be alpha, and always be direct.

Might, then again she may just be looking to use you for her ego and for sex until she'd ready for the next guy. That's more doormat than friendzone, but if it makes you happy.

Do you want to live in regret and not knowing if you could have fucked her for the rest of your life? Just fucking try, man. Be upfront. Ask her for a goddamn date if you don't want to fuck her directly.

Done already, she said no, smiling
My only concern is that if she doesn't wanna fuck and just be a simple friend I would screw up a good friend (8+ years) who also send tits
I did learn this the hard way...

Just ask her on a date. If you've been friends for so long, it shouldn't end from you asking her on a date for good reason (her showing you tits)

yeah no, that's just bullshit.

Remember to take backup if things don't go your way. Wear a condom too. Be safe OP.

kek, I should try...naah

this

how can you make some one drunk af with out she knows? no drugs just alcohol

Do you send anything back? Start a little sexting but don't come off too needy or eager for an official "relationship" type thing. Just escalate from here and you have the ambiguity to fall back on if she starts to get over it or was never into you in the first place. Best case scenario you put the pressure on her to come to you with how she feels while also leaving you subtle ways to control the relationship seriousness.

I usually don't send any, and she doesn't ask

You autistic fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

how many tits have you received
send more examples

What do you think, spaz tard??

Wel the fact that she's sending nudes is a huge icebreaker as far as getting flirty and sexual. Does it ever get flirty or sexual? When you do send pics, what are her responses?

When you get the next tit pic tell her how hot she is and if she sends more say how much she's turning you on. Call her a tease and just slowly gauge her response. Move onto mentioning how you'd like to see more or see them in person. Just feel it out OP. She's done half the work for you.

it's not that obvious, she's a bit crazy

Gonna try, but I do smell the fail already, like "I sent those cause you asked (I did, jokingly, didn't expect her sending)"

Ok...that's different. It complicates things but still do the same shit just proceed a bit more cautious. Knowing it all started so casual and she's kept it that way you're really gonna have to keep it from getting too serious too fast.

>Done already, she said no, smiling

that's flirting, dumbass

This guy needed his hand held this far. You think he's gonna pick that up?

Well you're going to have to be proactive on that. If you sense she's not digging it last resort you can always get serious and just lay it out there with a "look i don't know what all this means, but I don't want to ruin a friendship. Where do we go from here with this?"

If she wants to stay friends end the conversation CONFIDENTLY with a smile and hug or something.