I have been smoking weed every night for 15 minutes for about 2 weeks now...

I have been smoking weed every night for 15 minutes for about 2 weeks now. Then I save the other half of the joint for the next night. I only use weed, no tobacco.

Is this too much? Be honest with me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums
Nah you need to smoke a whole joint every night. Maybe two, and that's the minimum

That's what you're smoking now. Give it time. You'll be smoking more.

>Too much

Smoke 4 blunts a day like I do

i smoke like 3 grams a day, your good dude

Bro i smoke Out of the long papers they roll up like blunts, smoke 5 or 6 a day everyday got 5 O's sitting on to make sure the drought doesnt visit

>tfw living in the netherlands
>slowing increasing my uptake
>suddenly a gram isn't enough for one week anymore

no faggot. its a "clip" you clip it for another time. your .3 rinky dink joint isnt too much over 2 nights. get a little digital scale and weight it out and get a better understanding of how much your faggot tolerance is. bye now.

> a gram
> week

w
e
w e w
e
w

Bro,

I smoke a half OZ a week.

Been smoking for 15 years.

#becomepro

Lol my gf is driving me to my dealers house as I come upon this thread.

There's no such thing as smoking too much weed. If it doesn't derail you from achieving a salary then who gives a shit? If it was legalized then you wouldn't feel like you're consuming "too much" pot. You'd be right up there with everyone else and it'd be the social norm.

While I'm on the subject though, get a bong. You'll get higher using less weed.

A standard 12 inch bong should do just fine, you don't need to get fancy. Make sure it atleast has dimples on the side to hold ice. Makes the smoke so much less harsh, if at all.

Any other bong users? Just a regular honeycomb 90 degree pipe with ice catcher.

I'd take it easy if I were you to be honest. You don't wanna get psychologically addicted and I think its stupid to make a habit of something like that in the sense that weed is special and by doing it so often you're probably gonna enjoy it less and its gna be harder for you to get high.

Fam all you've gotta do is take a T break

That's nothing to be proud of, user...

>Sup Forums
anyway, no you're being a fucking lightweight honestly

a T break?

I have been smoking weed every morning and night for about 5 years or more. I don't save the other half of the joint for the next night, because I smoke it all and also I'm not a faggot. I only use weed, no tobacco.
I'm a lawyer and a respectable citizen.

if youre worried about acquiring an addiction, dont. when i do have weed, i smoke every night. a bowl, or a joint. and when i run out, i run out. i can go for weeks without "needing" to smoke, even when ive been doing it every night

This gives me two nights. Its about 6cm long. Half a gram

Wow you are the faggot of all faggots... Choke on a dick you faggot

Honestly. A gram a week? I could smoke a ounce in a week with no tolerance of say, not smoking for like a couple months.

weed is the best thing in life after a successful relationship

Your degenerate scum but ive been doing that for years. Stop while you can

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Bro please get a glass pipe or something, think of all the smoke you're wasting getting the spiders on your ceiling high.

Bong or bust. Otherwise nice rolling skills. In my opinion, joints are best for passing around.

kek

>gram
>week

you made my day

If this guy can be a lawyer then anyone can do it

so much this

Is a vaporizer really better than a bong or a joint?

nigga dutch and 1gram/week?
gerfag in netherlands atm, right now smoking your weed. how dare you?

You are right. It used to be a ritual. Now it's the daily fix
What's that?
I know, but I have to do it outside for now

i hate vaping. it just doesnt feel like smoking, i mean yeah sure it gets you high but you will miss the smoking sensation

it's another type of high but it's 'higher' imho

this is true tho

The true difference is between a foggy and a clear high. You won't feel as groggy after vaping but you won't get as "high".

Weed is weed who gives a shit really

Dumping stoner comics
1/?

Sure why not

3/?

a classic one

Is it too much?

Is it not enough?

Is it just right?

Only you can play Goldilocks with the three bears of weed

a friend of mine have been smoking 2 joints with like half hash / half tobacco each night for the past 20 years.
He's more than fine, actually we both met at Mensa.

I would have said the SAME thing as you user. I've got just a simple bong and it's prefect. I live in Washington so it's legal and I hold down a job and own my own house. Some nights I worry that I smoke too often but everything is going alright for me so I don't see the harm.