What are these on my groin and how do I rid myself of them

what are these on my groin and how do I rid myself of them
can't be an std I'm a virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/ingrown-hairs/Pages/Introduction.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were there before I shaved I just shaved to get a clearer look

Idk I'm not disgusting enough to have had or seen this before.

they look like ingrown hairs

Looks like herpes.

Maybe you were molested as a child and were infected.

brah im having the same goddamn problem recently but i lost my virginity 3 weeks ago. only started showing 2 days ago

Looks an awful lot like herpes.

Congrats, whore.

Stop smoking meth you disgusting skank.

that's your virginity being ashamed of staying in the basement for years without ever stepping outside

that's what i think, how do i get rid of them. i've never had them before

lets not go on that assumption

good luck

Bed bug bites or spider bites

1: clean you fucking house

2: buy new bed

They go away on their own over time, stop worrying

this

doubt it, just moved to a new apartment and everything i own is new. wash my sheets every 2 weeks and have never seen a bug in this apartment in the few months i've lived here.

Either bed bug bites... or ingrown hairs... for ingrown hairs. For the hairs: Pop them open and get the hair out...

could have been some insects or shit that lived in your bush, good thing you shaved

do they usually take around a month? because that's how long I've had them.

scary

i don't know if i have the balls to mutilate myself.

Rub lemon on it (or just lemon juice) it's an antiseptic and that's what we use to keep it clean after waxing.

That doesn't look like herpes at all. I would post a picture but it's so disgusting I don't want to even look it up. It's probably just ingrown hairs.

show tits

Nigga what

You shave. Hairs grow in. Bacteria get in.. open and infected wounds.
Just keep sterralizing it. You should be alright.
Also timestamp

I'm pretty sure that's the top of a penis. But show tits anyway.

go to a doctor. maybe รป have chlamydien or something.

Not OP. But what about store bought lemon juice concentrates?
I used them to treat athlete's foot. Works miracles but I'm kinda worried about the preservatives and stuff they add.

im a guy.

it is.

>kinda worried about the preservatives and stuff they add

Me too actually and I've yet to get the answer, it's more convenient than buying fresh lemons though.

nigga why do you need a timestamp? but thanks for the advice.

i'll look into it, thanks.

i got the same shit
iam a virgin aswell
its ingrown hairs dont have a solution either tho

i once had a bunch of ingrown hairs after gf did brazilian wax on me, looked very similar, hurt like a bitch and lasted for several weeks

just let some time pass by and don't shave again while there are still some red spots. it'll heal off with no scars left

i wonder how nobody yet noticed, that you're a cutter

sorry op its super aids. theres nothing we can do.

too death very loss much sad wow

can we get a better picture of your vag?

a cutter?

First signs of penile cancer.

Go to the doctor ffs

fuck, remember me

ingrown hairs.. be a man and shave them off

don't know, if you're OP or not, but that is my guess

They're from ingrown hairs you retard. Stop shaving like a fucking moron, if you want to shave, do it properly. And next time don't ask fuckchan for medical advice, if I ever see your faggot cock here again I'm gonna tell you its skin cancer out of spite. Go to a doctor you mongoloid.

i don't see the hairs and i can't just remove a mound of flesh.

nah that's probably a stretch mark, I can't even see it when i look down.

;_; like i said earlier, these are from before i shaved.

This is most likely hair problem. Might be Molusks.... In that case it will pass by itselfe ;)

stretch marks, I have a ton of this on my legs due to a bad habit of working out for a long period, losing everything, not eating, and starting all over again

Speak to a pharmacist about ingrown hairs. I often have this issue on the back of my thighs from sitting the hair back into my skin or sometimes under my beard because hair is a bitch. Best I've found is dig them out with something sharp, or if you can use tweezers to pull the whole thing out.
Yes it will hurt.

Then go to the doctors, show them your dick, tell them to get rid of this shit for you since you're too much of a pussy to yank the ingrown hairs out yourself. Jesus, only a Murican could be this much of a little girl.

also, not OP

op here, that is pretty much me.

this threas is exaxtly, why i miss ye goode olde ID's sometimes

Well, it should be an option.

op here, i've tried to make it clear which posts are mine.

I got something similar after shaving! Also virgin, so no chances to be an std.

you can only proove by posting timestamps.

anyways, just get someone to fuck you already and don't care about those little pimples and shit on your clam. everyone gets these from time to time

what the fuck

i mostly made this thread because i wanted to make sure it wasn't something i actually had to worry about.

looks like some fag shaved his armpit and managed to put some panties on

That's not a pussy you retards. Is some fat fucks armpit

Bros that's a fucking dick, wtf illusions and shit

yes thats the top of my dick, i know the picture looks weird.

Read this

nhs.uk/conditions/ingrown-hairs/Pages/Introduction.aspx

kill your self

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

It's kinda fat for a armpit

Infected ingrown hairs or sebaceous acne, if it lasts see a dermatologist. If it ends up being sebaceous acne they can give you a medication that can fix the issue, don't pick at it or you can end up with severe scarring. Aside from potential scarring from picking it's relatively easy to fix.

That shit on the right looks like psoriasis dog.
Do you also have dandruff or dry skin?

this guy is such a virgin he thought that this dude was a chick.

nope, never had dry skin in my life. i don't think it's psoriasis, that's the only occurence of it i've ever had and it's not dry.

all of these skin conditions can be cleared up with daily application of coconut oil and time to regrow the affected skin layer. i make a special blend with other ingredients which helps skin heal naturally. i call it boo boo cream. should i sell this online?

You're probably right then, maybe it's just a shaving rash?

why did you have to include the name?

OP just post your pussy or boi pucci with timestamp already.

i said earlier in the thread that this happened before i shaved, only shaved so i could get a better look at it.

lol
Could you give me some?
;3

probably just regular acne pimples

Nope because coconut oil does sweet FA for psoriasis.
As someone who has it I've tried damn near all the herbal bullshit, I'm glad I eventually got some real medication for it.

because i get weird looks when i tell people the name, im open to alternate name suggestions.

if you're willing to pick it up at my store in az. i don't have my ecommerce setup yet.

Could be herpes. You don't need to have sex to get herpes.

your mother was a whore and you got her stds

sorry you had to find out this way

Don't listen to anything past lemon juice and coconut oil (right after the lemon juice).

Lemon juice is enough for me but GF also uses the oil.

You can pop them and dig out the hair with a pair of tweezers. Don't shave bare, just trim.

Go to the store and buy a Cetaphil Antibacterial bar of soap, also buy Eucerin Intense therapy body lotion and Neosporin. Before you go to bed take a shower and cleanse your body with the bar, after that apply the Eucerin lotion and Neosporin with a bandage. If it doesn't go away in a week schedule an appointment with your MD or Dermatologist. It's probably nothing serious though.

Haha 10/10 wizardry on your part, only on this fread coz ive had the same problem for about a year now, people say its bites but i got loads after i shaved my legs once ages ago (never do that again...)
Really hard to deal with and i've only managed to remove some of the marks overtime by freeing the hair and keeping the cut clean, recommend aloe vera gel to stop swelling and lemon in the open wound and on purple left over scars to remove them.

Okay, OP, I need you to tell me what they actually feel like. Are they hard, swolen? Are they tender or painful? If so, what kind of pain? Does it feel bruised, or does it sting? Have you noticed any other symptoms? Come down with a cold lately, or noticed and discharge from the boils or during urination?

What's with all these modern day fags shaving their pubes off?

You also wear the same chlothes for two weeks?

>Are they hard, swolen?
soft, slightly swollen
>Are they tender or painful? If so, what kind of pain? Does it feel bruised, or does it sting?
very slight stinging, only if i press on it.
>Have you noticed any other symptoms? Come down with a cold lately, or noticed and discharge from the boils or during urination?
nope.

no.

yeah a long term psoriasis infection doesn't go away without a deep purge with the help of medication, but if you had used some oils right when the bumps first started up, the skin might have been able to take care of it itself.

Stop shaving your pubes, jackass. Trim them if you want, but stop god damn shaving. You'll have to use tweezers and a needle to get them out.

either you are just underage or a gross fuck taht just decided to shave for the first time, first of all don't scratch it, and seconds, that's ingrown pubic hair.

This is herpes. I'm guessing you just have an ingrown hair. I've had an ingrown hair before and it looked similar what you. Just pop it don't be a pussy

Take a 2L Coke Bottle and fill it with hot water, then hold it to the boil for as long as you can handle it. After this, THOROUGHLY disinfect a needle and use it to lance the boil. Tell me if any pus comes out. Chances are you're looking at a simple ingrown hair, like most of the comments here are saying. Other alternatives are bugbites or a minor bacterial infection. Hygeine yo, keep that thing clean and you'll be fine.

You can actually buy needles made for digging out ingrown hairs.

GIRL PANTS

Popping is so much more satisfying

I can't do it and report back right now but I will if it comes to that. Thanks

Doctor here. It's obviously the aids.

O fuck, not the nigger kind I hope sir.

100% from shaving too much or too hard

OP I had theses a while back, from what I know is they are ingrown hairs and within time they'll go away.

No worries. I can't stress it enough though - keep the motherfucker clean, and avoid razors. Man up and go for a wax dude.