Why do you listen to manufactured pop music?

Why do you listen to manufactured pop music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEsqGOHo0nI
youtube.com/watch?v=3guS9O6QT2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>manufactured pop music
that's redundant

most people here dont

i still kind of want to discuss why people do i just dont want to post a thread about it because im doing other stuff but your threads not gonna get posts anyways so i mean

because it doesn't make a difference to me, or to the market because i almost never buy music

i mean, it is manufactured specifically to be enjoyable almost instantly

I unironically agree with op pic, except it's not capitalism, it's democracy. The idea that random retards on the street should elect the leader of their country just because most of them say so (which isn't even the case in america's system) is archaic and needs to be removed. The elite academics minds should rule the country, leaders should not be elected, but leadership should be earned through achievement. Bring back meritocracy, cease the rule of the masses.

because it sounds good

youtube.com/watch?v=DEsqGOHo0nI

I listen to manufactured pop music only if it is drenched in reverb.

I disagree. Leaders should be elected based on how the country functions as a collective. Each individual, no matter what, contributes on some significant amount and adds up as a whole. While elite members of society may provide more meaningful and positive contribution, they do not make up all of the population. Restricting elections to those members alone creates an incomplete and inaccurate view of how society works.

but who will watch the watchmen

only if you're retarded

>The disease is capitalism

youtube.com/watch?v=3guS9O6QT2Q

>Each individual, no matter what, contributes on some significant amount and adds up as a whole
That may be true, but as you said, it's not all an equal contribution. And even then, who says the leadership should represent the population? That implies that the population's opinion necessarily has merit, which is not true. 80% of a country could believe that the world is flat, that doesn't make it true, nor does it mean that the country should bend to the will of those people, NOR does it mean that those 80% should have any kind of say in the government, no matter how small. I firmly believe we need to make school free, and those who achieve the highest gain the largest positions, while those who achieve the lowest either do free labor for the government for some years, or try to make it on their own with no government help.
The watchmen don't need to be watched if they're good watchmen.

>muh not real capitalism
"capitalism: (noun) an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state."
that describes the current system pretty well.

>The watchmen don't need to be watched if they're good watchmen.
how do you know if they're good?

"If the government can eliminate competition by unduly influencing the private market, it's not [free market] capitalism. It's interventionism"

No political systems will fix humanity's ills, humanity is on the search for a world where it can be comfortable and at peace but can never find it, its an eternal struggle that will never end. Just like a man who rests must roll over or else get bed sores we are rolling from side to side on various political ideologies all the time and yet the final rest never comes, there is no end.

so a government giving a contract to a steel plant to buy steel unduly influences the market?
by this standard we've literally never had anything close to free market capitalism, much less in a century.

styxenhammer is a pretty alright dude, but on this he's dead wrong.

the only mainstream pop I listen to is Ariana Grande and dvsn

>SPQR
this guy makes me cringe and I'm a free market man
the steel plant shouldn't have to get a contract from the government to buy steel

>The watchmen don't need to be watched if they're good watchmen.

fuck off Bayar

t. rockist

The assumption is that people who work hard and have the intelligence to have the highest scholastic achievement will make better leaders than people who party in college, have their daddies pay for them to pass, then train to become career politicians. Truthfully there is no way to know if one will make a good leader, but I would take my way over our current way any day of the week.

>using made up terms
i bet you like the avengers

>but I would take my way over our current way any day of the week.
but your way makes no fucking sense.
how does earning a degree entitle someone to govern? without the consent of the governed, your government is by definition tyrannical.
sure, the current system sucks, but what you're proposing is just a different form of oppression.

Except the assumption is wrong because high intelligence and high scholastic achievement have zero bearing on someones character ,reliability and loyalty.

>earning a degree
nah, this is achievement through scholastic standardized test taken at the end of your schooling career in your respective field.
>tyrannical
Functional and organized is what you mean.
And character, reliability, and loyalty have zero bearing on someones intelligence and job competence. I also don't believe in having a singular leader. People who train to be diplomats will be diplomats, those who train to be economists will be economists, and those who achieve the highest overall will be a small collective that run the government, say around 8 people.