Did you know that Europeans don't refrigerate their eggs?

Did you know that Europeans don't refrigerate their eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
forbes.com/sites/nadiaarumugam/2012/10/25/why-american-eggs-would-be-illegal-in-a-british-supermarket-and-vice-versa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice bait nigger

i think this is the bait

Can confirm this is actually true.
I put mine in the fridge as soon as I get home, though.

In Scandinavia we do. In Poland they don't and I don't trust it.

confirmed. they just fucking lay there the whole time in supermarkets...
I put mine in the fridge as well tho, keeps them fresh for longer

Poland is a bunch of Jew kikes pretending to be Christians

Because they aren't chemically washed or some shit like that, so it takes much longer for bacteria to penetrate the shell

u shouldnt trust polish eggs if you want to live long friend

why would you put an egg into a fridge. It's got a fucking shell for a reason.

Ah, the glory of the metric system.

I heard the Euros don't put their bread in the refrigerator either.

Good instincts

When a chicken lays an egg it is alive and protected by a filmy substance left by the moma chickens ass. If you dont remove the stuff they can sit on shelf for a while without going bad.

US removes the film in the cleaning/processing which is why we have to refrigerate store bought eggs

We have chickens at home and dont refrigerate the collected eggs. Havent had a spoiled eggs yet and its been years

eggs last a while on their own. they still last a little longer in the fridge. pasteurization helps of course.

> bread
> fridge
WHAT
THE
FUCK

what the fuck? Fucking euro faggots are so backwards. enjoy your rotten eggs and fag sports and complete lack of space travel

thin protective layer is removed because we literally pressure wash our eggs with soap and water which compromises the egg

no one puts their bread in the refrigerator you putz

I'm French and the eggs are not in fridge

Exactly. So long as the whites/yolk don't touch the outside of the shell, they're actually much safer to eat raw than Murican eggs.

only in Poland and other third world countries

I heard burgers prefer white eggs with crispy thin shells

my gf tried freezing our bread once, put that bitch in her place

So it stays fresher
Speak for yourself savage

Looks like nigger back there

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Europeans have a different attitude towards groceries. They get fresh daily and tend to use day of. Also they tend to keep living food (cheese, eggs etc.) alive and therefore dont have to refrigerate them.

So no, europeans tend not to freeze their bread.

you don't need to put the eggs in the refridgerator..
also.. cooking with chilled eggs..
enjoy your fucked cooking times.

Did you know that Europe is a continent, and that customs vary from country to country? Even on the storage of eggs?

Europeans also by groceries every few days as needed. Hence the tiny fridges

you can freeze bread all good.
then you just take it out when you need it.
stay mad.

It's true we don't refrigerate things that don't need refridgerating, we also don't add corn syrup to everything or put our shoes on the furniture

Did you know that Europeans have a highly advanced reproduction system and unlike Americans, they no longer lay eggs.

Boiling a chilled egg actualy helps, if you want the eggwhite to harden and the yolk to stay somewhat runny.
The difference in cookingtime is ...idunno, like 20 seconds. I think I CAN enjoy my fucking cooking time.

I don't refrigerate mine. I put them in the sun for three week, then I throw them at faggots from a great height.

This better be bait.

Eggs don't need refrigeration.

hihi so much gay jajaja

if you want the inside to be runny learn how to boil eggs you criminal scum.

>americans wash their eggs

>pasteurization helps of course.
Is this bait? I really hope it's bait

Just test the egg in water to see if its fresh.

Not bloody difficult.

some do, some don't.
Eggs are bought enough, so they nver stay there too long.
Also the producers usually put expiration dates that are calculated if eggs stay outside. since eggs can contain tons of viruses like salmonella, they are carefully observed and certified, so people in general trust egg producers.
If I got sick from a local producer, people would learn it and the producer would most probably bankrupt or suffer massive losses.

Personally at home I keep eggs in the fridge as well, and often eat them raw (I try to body-build and constant cooking is tiring while drinking an egg takes 10 seconds.

Because non-fridge eggs are better for pastry and baking.

>So it stays fresher
for how fucking long do oyu keep your bread around?
I usually eat a loaf in maximum 3-4 days. I don't care if it's not fresh.

to be honest sliced bread is shit, though we buy it the most. The only bread which freshness you should be concerned about is unsliced dense "countryside" type bread.

also this is why the import of murrican eggs into europe and vise versa isn't allowed

Heed this man's words

Nobody refrigerates their bread you fucking moron

>inb4 "I don't eat gluten"

hah.. it is somewhat funny, since word for eggs literally means testicles in my language

Do some brain-building instead.

I never saw an egg laid by a fridge. What's it like?

They come out rather blocky. It makes them kinda awkward to crack with one hand, TBH.

nah, I'm good with Phd in El.engineering

noo since we have very different bread than americans do we do not put it in the fridge! we buy it fresh from so call BAKERIES two or three times a week depending on how much you need, thats why in europe you can find them all over the place, while they're kinda uncommon in america

yes, i did know that

>i was just acting like a retard trolllolilii

>not freezing your bread

seriously fuck europeans they are so poor compared to me it's not even funny

pasteurized eggs are great with a bit of salt

>bakeries are uncommon in the usa
>literally one on every street

lol i seriously hate europeans it's like talking with ''''people''''' from the 13th century

their lives are objectively shit compared to my rich life in the united states on the beach

It goes bad faster if you leave it out. Refrigerating slows the development of mold. It takes zero effort to put it in the fridge.

wtf i hate europeans now

They do refrigerate them in Poland in supermarkets.

People can do that? Tell lies on the internet.

Fuck Europeans and their cars you can flip over with your pinky finger

Where the devil do you live? Bakeries != supermarkets.

I never refrigerate my bread but I sure as hell do freeze it. You pop a slice of frozen bread in a toaster and it comes out amazing.

forbes.com/sites/nadiaarumugam/2012/10/25/why-american-eggs-would-be-illegal-in-a-british-supermarket-and-vice-versa/

>Why the difference? Howard Magwire of United Egg Producers suggests that the British might consider the cuticle as providing adequate protection for their eggs and so are less concerned about the need to chill them. But there’s also another vital reason. An egg isn’t just at risk from salmonella contamination when its shell is sullied with feces. Salmonella can make its way inside the egg in the reproductive tract of a hen before the shell is formed. Once this happens, no amount of washing of sanitizing post-lay will rid the egg rid of contamination.

>Since the late 1990’s, British farmers have been vaccinating hens against salmonella following a crisis that sickened thousands of people who had consumed infected eggs. Amazingly, this measure has virtually wiped out the health threat in Britain. In 1997, there were 14,771 reported cases of salmonella poisoning there, by 2009 this had dropped to just 581 cases. About 90 percent of British eggs now come from vaccinated hens – it’s required for producers who want to belong to the Lion scheme. The remaining 10 percent come from very small farmers who don’t sell to major retailers.

>In contrast, there is no such requirement for commercial hens in the US. Consequently, according to FDA data, there are about 142,000 illnesses every year caused by consuming eggs contaminated by the most common strain of salmonella. Only about one-third of farmers here choose to inoculate their flocks. Farmers cite cost as the main reason not to opt for vaccination –FDA estimates say it would cost about 14 cents a bird. The average hen produces about 260 eggs over the course of her lifetime.

enjoy your salmonella, burgercucks.

inb4 math-challenged burgercucks can't into per capita.

hahahaha people do different shit in different countries LULLUL so weird fUCK YOU!!!

I dont, i just buy individual fresh bread and eat it in a few days. Better than eating cold, cardboard tasting bread

Where do YOU live? With a supermarket on every street.

you niggers are stupid.

You do realize our eggs are totally fine to eat raw, right? Only one in 200000 have even a trace of salmonella. Fuck out with your gay shit

> dense "countryside" type bread

You mean normal bread? Because what you faggots call bread is inedible. Of course it stays "good" for a few days. It's made of plastic.

My dad refrigerates his bread because he's a fucking retard.

Why would whole Europe do the same?! This is obviously bait. 2/10

Hoe about them apples?

putting bread in the freezer makes it stay fresh longer, it's usefull when ur lazy and don't wanna go grocery shopping every day. buy an extra loaf and put it in the freezer.

UK fag here. 'Tis true

I would probably burn down the farm. Two of those eggs are lumpy as shit.

Canadians buy milk in sacks.

Of course, they come out of a chickens anus, you wouldn't wash that?

Eggs stay fine when out of the fridge, high temperatures just cause the embryo inside to develop and that's not always tasty when eating it. It is by cooking that you can kill the Salmonella or any other pathogen that has invaded your egg before the shell has formed (or after from shit on the egg,when cracking the shell.)
Also:
-How would you prove that you got sick from the egg? Do you expect them to nuke the producing facilty when you tell them their eggs got you sick?
If you didn't read the info above: eating them raw, maybe even from the shell while you suck off some salty,succulent chicken feces may cause you to ingest unwanted pathogens.
And finally :
>I try to body build
>Constant cooking is tiring.
Wat?

this
but they've been layed the day I buy them

did you know that our meat is so fresh that I can eat raw pork without getting sick or worms?

try that in your country :^)

>Cold bread

That sounds so disgusting

murica

and in homes
oh look, ignorants talkin

It's true.

>If only the process of making toast would heat the bread.

But what would such an advanced device be called?

I never under stood this practice. Why not package the milk into ANY other container?

Britfag here, I put mine in the fridge, and every fridge I've had came with a egg holding tray. Perhaps this custom is different in other European countries?

I live in a town that has only one major street. :D

I would call it a bread heater apparatus of course.

How you would even get it home without puncturing it

Lol, becomes room temperature after leaving it out for like 2 min dumbass

i live in Sweden and we refrigerate them....

>refrigerating bread
>being literally this fucking retarded
The closest I get is freezing it, and that's because I don't eat it quickly enough before it starts growing mold.

Redundant and irrelevant.

Kill yourself.

The only part of the egg that touches the chicken's ass is the shell. If you're eating the shell, you've got worse problems than having chicken ass bacteria