User

user,
is happiness a possibility ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wAEfeNLKwd0?t=40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look up French genetic scientist Matthieu Ricard.

True happiness is attainable by anyone, however are you willing to pay the price?

happiness is just an illusion created by the temporary absence of reality

yes

not for us

This is the most meaningless and embarrassing thing I've ever read. Enjoy your adolescence, you fucking spastic.

only temporarily

>I is the smartest

this. even if your life is great, everything else has this weird habit of shitting on you for no reason. i look at celebrities on twitter and think, wow what a fantastic life, but i'm sure they have crappy days like everyone else.

You know those 3 seconds of an elated state of mind when you are devoid of every bad thought, just after you cum? That is the only form of happiness most of us will ever be able to achieve.

tl;dr enjoy your daily faps OP

whoever tries to sound smart and interesting usually isn't, they aren't truly confident. Fucking idiot

sure, of course
but not if your happiness is dependent on women. at all, any woman, will never make you happy.
you can make you happy, things can make you happy, and other dudes can make you happy

You know that You can access this state by many other methods? And other states of Consciousness that are very real?

I feel highly depressed.
And I think that this has to be the worst I can feel, but then 2 weeks later it gets even worse. And this cycle is repeated.

Now I only wonder how much longer until I put some suicidal "fantasies" into actual reality.

Happiness is a myth.
The pursuit of happiness is just a tool used to sell you useless shit.

>wow what a fantastic life, but i'm sure they have crappy days like everyone else.

yup.

Go with sychedelics. Read about them and try one.

yes for some, no for the rest of us

Butthurt spotted who is invertedly projecting his disability to overthink something philosphical into an anonym person on the internet. Guess what? I'd rather read something wannabe-smart than your desperate try to make people feel bad.

Always
Unique
Totally
Intelligent
Sometimes
Mysterious

hi swivel chair psychologist
am i getting charged for this pseudo-session?

Here.
It may be a dumb cartoon, but they got this part about happiness right.
youtu.be/wAEfeNLKwd0?t=40

Autists always try to sound so deep and end up sounding retarded as hell

Do you just smash your keyboard and post whatever nonsense pops up?

here. A fucking guide.
Want to be happy? Fucking be happy, end of story.

This thread is full of so much teen angst. Its pretty hilarious.

>aklsdjfaklsfjalksfdaf

Kill yourself.

WE'RE TRAPPED IN THIS GODLESS REALM OF NIGHTMARES WHO SUCK YOUR LIFE ENERGY OUT OF YOUR FUCKING EYES AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS GETTING LAID :O

because that is one of our primary directives.
The one out of 5.
1) Eat
2) Drink
3) Rest
4) Ensure your safety, self preservation is a must.
5) leave an offspring.
1 to 4 ensure survival of individual, 5 ensures our survival as species.
I don't know why people try to find all that complicated "hurr whats the meanin of lyf" shit.

getting laid isn't about having kids

It is. You just don't want kids, and neither do I. But the purpose of sex, the reason we get horny and want to mate is exactly that. You get horny so you'd get off your ass and maybe find someone to mate with, that's the original plan. Too bad people discovered protection and masturbation.
Think about it as hunger. Hunger exists to remind you to eat regulary, so you won't die.
Same about getting laid. Desire to get laid is there just so our species won't go exctinct.

>fake it till you make it.

This is nothing new. This is nothing I haven't already tried for extended periods of times.
If anything, it only made it worse long term.
There's days now where I have to set aside 90% of my mind to the simple task of not having the smiley-mask crack in public.

"Fake it till you make it" and "hang in there" have decreasing effect over time. ff I tell myself it's gonna get better 500 times and it doesn't; why should I belive it?

tell me your problems, user.
Maybe it will help you, maybe it will make me feel better (because my situation won't look so bad compared to yours, as an option)
What ails you?

The Jews have taken my wife and now I work a job I hate to support kids who hate goyim.

-Sup Forums

>tell me your problems, user.

I barely even know myself.
I could point out some speficis, but thinking about any of them makes me think none of the reasons are the root cause.
Depressed because I'm depressed sort of thing.

You know that feeling you have when you have really fucked up? Sort of panicing, regretting and not knowing where to do of yourself.
Imagine that, except there is no specific thing you fucked up and you just feel shitty like that on daily basis.

if u browse /b, chances are you will never be happy again

I know that feeling all too good.
My grandma died of cancer and I can't shake off the sense of guilt. I just feel I killed her.

I lie in bed for hours, staring at ceiling and just thinking: Where did I go wrong?
And the longer I think, the further back I go. Look at me now. 21 y/o young man. People of my age live lives to full extent. Me? I am currently getting drunk, trying to drown my sadness, taking local analogue of prozack, hating myself and contemplating suicide.
I don't remember the last time I felt genuinly happy. My only IRL friend is leaving the country to study in Germany. Hell, I'm so fucking bad I'm not even good enough for our army. You know, they say, some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75? That's about me, probably. I'd gladly sacrifice my life for someone else. I have no use of it anyway.

Do You remember our site with .in??
now we are back with new site: Youngandwild.me !!
Visit us!
Non moderated chan!

I don't know, but not being unhappy is pretty fucking great!

happiness comes from having and feeling like you have a purpose in life, while doing your best to improve yourself and reach your goals.

Dude, my dad died w/o cause of death known.

I cursed him in anger before he went to work and he collapsed at his death.

coincidence or not it ruined me.

I hate to admit it, but I said the same to my grandma. She annoyed me somehow. She loved me, but... I felt annoyed.
Take note of that, user. Perhaps, you are more than human. I don't uderstand shit in occultism and all of that, but I'd like to believe there's more to this world than we are able to see.
Train yourself. I'm sure there are guides. Buy books. Meditate. Ask /x/ where to begin, maybe. If it's a coincidence-you are not to be blamed.
However, if it's not-maybe you can put it to use. Seriously, try it. It won't hurt, and maybe it will distract you from your depression while you're at it. At best it will give you a new meaning to life, maybe you'll discover something new to you.

Happiness is the inside of a trap's boi pussy.

lol

last time I checked there was no happiness in there.

Yes but it takes hard work and comes and goes

>you can make you happy, things can make you happy, and other dudes can make you happy
This, so much this.

And also a woman can make you happy too.

or absolutely fucking ruined.
It's a russian roulette with 6 chamber revolver, 3 chambers loaded with real bullets, one with a blank, one with a fucking nuclear warhead, and one being empty.

No, it isn't.

yes it is.

Try MDMA, if you don't believe that you can be happy whilst on that, then you are truly broken.

I know all too well how it works and it's just a temp solution.
However, Overdosing on MDMA is the best way to put an end to your life. You die in a heavenly state of bliss, nothing hurts. Your neighbours find your body with a gentle smile. Not a grin, not painful grimmace, no. A smile of pure bliss. Take note, fellow anons.

yes but it's not worth the effort