White girls are overrated!

...and this comes from a german guy, we are surrounded by white girls. I pretty understand if you americucks and south americucks lusting for white meat, because of the lack of white meat.

But get over it, latinas are better.

german non white guy

I tend to agree. There's this chick at work that's biracial and she is hot as fuck.

All the white girls are fat and ugly.

t. shlomo

German girls are probably the ugliest whites in the world, so i could see you thinking this.

Head east to Czech Republic, Poland, etc.

It is all instinct looking for genetic diversity and avoiding endogamy.

It's all about diversity. Just like eating the same food gets boring after a while, fucking/fapping to the same thing gets boring. why stick with one? They've all got their strengths and weaknesses and everyone prefers something different

Best pussy I've ever had was this middle eastern girl though. What do you think of that mr. "White" German man?

Heading to the East isn't a bad idea if you have British and American women in the West.

>...and this comes from a german guy, we are surrounded by white girls.

Yeah, you're not surrounded by the south brazilian master race, which is a mix of north italian and germanic genes.

desu tyroleans are the worst cancer in europe
i wouldn't be too proud of that mix

Professor Shekelgoldbergstein told me I need to have multiracial children as well

>tyroleans

That brazil guy is cancer anyway. His skin is lighter than the average brazilian, then this faggot thinks he is overpowered.
When this Fag comes to europe he will mistaken as a arab or turkey guy.

>living in a stolen land
>using jew meme and is a right winger

What is the meaning of your Existence

Do you need any further proof that white women belong to us black men now?

We like and yearn for what is different but pretty at the same time. So I understand your point with latinas, although i don't know what kind of "latina" you talk about. South americans? Because they are very ugly. I hope you are talking about spanish or italian girls.

Objectively, germanic, slavic and mediterranean girls are the most beautiful. I prefer slavic because I live surrouded by med girls, but I have to admit there are a lot of pretty ones here. Asiatic can sometimes be pretty, although in general they have very ugly faces. Arab girls can be or very pretty or very ugly, not point in between.

The worst are niggers. If you like nig girls, kill yourself. They are 99 % of them literal apes.

To bad you Germans let akhmen and the rest of the kababs rape your white women.

The south american ones. Go fuck some white girls, good luck with your STDs, stupid gonzales lopez.

most of the girls I've been into this olympiad have been Latina, black or asian 2bh

not him but I've been to europe a few times and people kept thinking I was american. Then in the USA people would think I was russian.

It's been the white girls for me. They just look so beautiful and sexier than the others.

0.5 shekels have been deposited into your account

nice proxy

>white women suck
>gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Katie is for you, good luck with your degenerated kids... why brown people are so brainwashed by media, loving white girls so hard. Damn, you indians, south americans and asians are ridiculous.