How can i become more passable? I'm saving up for hormone treatment, but they are expensive...

How can i become more passable? I'm saving up for hormone treatment, but they are expensive. is there anything i can do to look more feminine without spending too much money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9bbdRTDotg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, be born a genetic female, you fuckin fag.

Oh god cant unsee

Here's another pic. I hope you like it ;)

Mixing a bit of bleach with toothpaste and rubbing that on your skin will both lighten your skin just a bit and make it appear more feminine by removing the hair follicles.

Make sure to get the toothpaste with sodium fluoride for best results.

Put about half a tube in a cup and mix with the bleach until there is no more foaming. Dump off any excess liquid then apply it to trouble areas. Make sure to rince it off within 5 minutes.

>Protip use an old cum sock as a wig

I like this one because it shows off my slight breasts

Honestly just kill yourself, you serve no purpose to anyone. You're not a woman, you don't look like one, you don't have a vagina and you will never fucking ever be any use as a sexual object because of your disgusting fucking body and even more disgusting face, I hope the hormone therapy gives you cancer you faggot.

Is this the fucking forehead trap from that ugliest tranny thread we had yesterday?

therapy and rethinking your life choices

ive seen a lot worse. do whatever makes you happy, bra

made me kek

the answer is you cannot
you're born too manly, any type of surgery or hormones will make you look unhuman

This might be true OP, how old are you?

22 now. kind of a late start for hormone therapy but i am saving up for them and hopefully will start soon/

To OP: it's just the look. It doesn't matter what you are on the outside - if you feel femine then just be femine within. Is reshaping your body really worth the effort? After all, it's only flesh that will die in the end - why bother with the Sisyphean labor?

Emigrate to Europe. They love faggots and will give you free hormone treatment.

Are you straight/do you like guys or are you a transbian?

That's how faggots are born

make sure your life/finances are in a good position to support that first instead of blowing your load on it

youtube.com/watch?v=u9bbdRTDotg
How old are you? If you dont start hormones early your face will be masculine for good

Filthy degenerates. Please kill yourselves for the children.

What children?
The ones like you who come here to be edgy?

DON'T BE A TRAP YOU DON'T HAVE THE FACE YOUR JAWLINE EYES EVERYTHING FUCKING MASCULINE
BONER KILLER

Those trap threads got to you, eh?
Eat a lot of soy and flax, become submissive, and get advice.

This has got to be a fucking troll. If not dude, you are never going to pass as a female.

just lost hard

>hating fags is edgy
Everybody hates you, just not everybody has the balls to say it irl.

>immigrate to germany
>talk to doctor/therapist
>get hormones for free basically

its not like we dont have enough fags over here anyway but I rather take you over these smelly-ass refugees anyday

Well, there's nothing wrong in being a faggot. Also to clarify, a feminine inside does not necessary make one gay - unless you have a drive towards man, then you are gay.

But all men should remember that sex is a reproductive tool and having sex is pleasant only to to make sure our species survives - it is not a toy or a drug. Since men can't reproduce by themselves they have to fight for females attention, compete against other males and in the process, get to be not only a better male, but human in general.

Seriously dude, are you just fucking with us?
It looks like you found a box of your grandmother's old clothes and decided to fuck with us.

OP is a genius.

Do you like guys or not?

>>hating fags is edgy
>Everybody hates you, just not everybody has the balls to say it irl.
Everybody hates you, just not everybody has the balls to say it irl.
water

Good god I hope so - he can't be serious.

You're probably screwed. You started wY to late for HRT and your features won't lend themselves to surgery so you'll have that "off" appearance of cali mom's who had a tad too much plastic surgery.
Best bet? Get good at makeup and accept that you're going to look pretty manly and gangly for life and it's best to accept thaf early.

dont listen to that guy
most people prefer the skinny almost boy-ish trap look
while that may not be cards for you you can still become very passable
afterall like real women traps come in all different looks and sizes too

the hrt is going to help a lot and if you get the proper procedures done youre going to look hot
I suggest getting big tits to offset your somewhat big frame that wil give you more feminine proportions for sure

Pluck you eyebrows to make them thinner. If you draw a vertical line up from the edge of your nostrils, that is where your eyebrows should end if you want to look feminine.
And wear a wig that matches your original haircolour. Your are dabbling in makeup obviously; Practise contouring to counter jawbone.

No that will give her the plastic tits look as she doesn't have the skin or natural breasts for it. Best case would be B's before they get weird. The main issue is the proportions. The shoulders are way to wide for the center and midsections and any adipose additions won't fix or alleviate at issue. The arms can't be shortened either which just aggravates this. You'd just physically look weird in that odd almost uncanny valley way.

you can kill yourself you fucking faggot

tbqh i thought htese were her tits
and that's not saying shit about "her" either. "she" looks like an ugly prettied up female that i wouldn't do more than glance towards just because i see an animate object in my peripheral and with that being said she would automatically think i was checking her out.

I think the filename is a fair warning. I also felt the picture was thematically related, trying to make one thing pass for another. It is all about angles

well I didnt suggest tits to that size but still I think tits could help anyway
the hrt is going ot help her lose musclemass which in turn will make her more lean with breasts acting as a nice contrast

Bone restructuring by Dr. Mack Truck.

Fuck off with this cancer
Reported

Buy a pistol

Load hollow points into into it

Apply liberally to your temple

Doing God's work

Thats the issue. Once that's gone he'll look gangly as hell having a man's body frame but no muscle. Slapping tits on won't solve that and might just make it worse to look at.

Slit your wrists, this will decrease blood flow to the veins on your skin and you won't have to worry about that anymore :)

true but isnt that the same thing sarina had going?
and by now she is ine of my favorites

Nah. She had a more proportioned body and better features before HRT. HRT just added the adipose placements she lacked and minor surgery did the rest.
To put it one way. She already had like 80% of the work done by just being built "correctly". OP' standing at 30% and HRT will just make that more apparent.
Shoulder weren't as much of an issue for her either but it still kinda shows as thats not something you can fix easily.

Probably would fuck/10