How dumb is the alt-right?

How dumb is the alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/average-iq-by-state-honest-numbers-at-last-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

extremely dumb. socially conservative people bother me the most

Its a populist movement and like every single populist movement it has and will gradually get more retarded.

There's still some people who identify as "alt right" like Ramzpaul that are reasonable but they'll be ousted eventually.

Not as dumb as you, obviously. Shapiro left Breitbart (the web page) when it went full retard, and Breitbart himself was never a white power dumbass. No idea who the third guy is.

Alt right is /pol:
These guys aren't from/pol/

Dumb enough to vote for Trump

muh left
muh right

enjoy your literal slavery cucklords

An internal proposed strategy from George Soros’s Open Society Justice Initiative calls for international regulation of private actors’ decisions on “what information is taken off the Internet and what may remain.” Those regulations, the document notes, should favor “those most supportive of open society.”

They generally claim to be superior in every way, yet also claim to be losing on every front to people they claim are inferior.

So, obviously pretty fucking dumb.

because the lizard people are in charge.

>shapiro
>alt right
Nah

>id rather hillary durr

dumb enough to think they are somehow different than morons who encapsulate themselves in bullshit, go around killing people in the name of retarded ideology, bitch about how they're no longer relevant to the future and are complete stuck in the past

found the bleeding heart egalitarian shithead.

>How dumb is the alt-right?

FUCK PC LIBERAL ASSWIPES

FUCK THE ALT RIGHT

ONLY STONED HIPPIE MADMEN ARE CORRECT. BELIEVE THEM. FOLLOW THEM. LEGAL WEED FREE SEX DEAD JEWS

They are objectively mentally deficient

Even to other conservatives

So you would rather vote for the most corrupt election fixing WOMAN ever to enter politics
I'm so embarrassed any American would vote for her. Enjoy your decline to a third world country

>and are complete stuck in the past

ikr COME ON GUYZ ITZ THE CURRENT YEAR!! CAUSE THE YEAR SHOULD DICTATE HOW REGRESS- I MEAN, PROGRESSIVE WE ARE.

ok ok, you're even dumber than they are

congrats, I know you worked hard at it

[citation needed]

Make America white again
Correct the record

>adult political ideology
>mean adolescent intelligence
So this states the smarter a child the more they identify as an adult liberal?

Yes, Trump and Clinton are the ONLY choices...

Nigger, are you retarded?

A sack of hammer handles would be an appropriate comparison.

On Sup Forums talking about intelligence
Your not from around here are you
Go home Hillary record correcter

>I'm lazy and stupid, please spoonfeed me opinions because I can't check info on my own

all right, calm down

there's a link in the pic

Ben Shapiro is decently smart. Breitbart are idiots tho.

oh i forgot about gary "open all the borders" johnson and jill "lets kill fetuses" stein.

it certainly follows that pattern

>hurt fee fees

See

>Far left hippie fag psychologist at liberal university
>Muh research shows I'm smart
Selected bibliography
> It ain’t easy eating greens: Evidence of bias toward vegetarians and vegans from both source and target.
>Multilevel intergroup contact and anti-gay prejudice (explicit and implicit): Evidence of contextual contact benefits in a less visible group domain.

>asks for citation
>gets upset when it's given
>blames Hillary
kek

how the fuck am I "lazy and stupid" when YOU'RE the one trying to prove a point here... there wasn't a source in the last pic, and when you're presenting info it's ideal to have a source. stop bitching and complaining when somebody asked you to do some research instead of posting memes to help your left wing agenda.

>inb4 triggurd huehuehue

Aaaaaahahhahahahhahaha!!!! Your idiots are fucking up your country!

>stupid and butthurt: the post
KEK

education is just a liberal conspiracy, rite?

You should be proud of your soul-crushing ignorance.

>tfw theyre the only ones who are smart enough to be on tv yet no one listens to them anyway because muh feelings

If you don't like ANY of the choices, there is also abstain or write-in...

Different ops record correcter
Does it pay well

>it's ideal
we're on Sup Forums, I don't need to post anything for you

If you care, you should find out yourself FIRST instead of whining like a little bitch and then double-checking me anyway. You could save us both time and you'd be less prejudiced against any info you might come across.

Lol
user didnt even say that. He said the professor obviously had some bias going into the study, and some of his references are hilariously juvenile. But anything to prove your point huh?

Is that not how they do it in other countries?

I think we just have more idiots contributing than any other countries do. China and India are bigger, but they don't exactly vote.

i like how you have no argument, only mockery.

>ben shapiro
>alt right
pick 1

>how to tell a shill: the post
Come on buddy

Nah, libtard. I have a PhD. That's why I am not such a self-pissing beta when I see some dumbfuck in the social "sciences" proving his politics are smart.

Is that jake Gyllenhaal
Damn ever since nightcrawler he done went crazy

>being smart
>being on TV

Wolf Blitzer "muh nobel prize!!1"

>doesn't want to kill fetuses
Just leave, there's no place for you here

I suggest Africa or some Catholic shithole in South America

>iq test administered by british scientist and british publishers
What is the saying about iq tests? That they are culturally biased? Also it is kinda sad that the majority of minorities are in the "low" iq states huh?

you could have 30 PhDs and you'd still be a fucking idiot. Did you think you were going to impress somebody?

>we're on Sup Forums, I don't need to post anything for you
aka "im going to post an image i cant back up, then when you ask for a credible source i'll say what image board we're on, since it's unrelated to the subject" typical left wing tactics.
>whining like a little bitch
hmm, seemed like that was you when you were asked for a simple source, is it because you know what you're posting is just bullshit?
>you'd be less prejudiced against any info you might come across.
Lol because skepticism because of no source = prejudice

You're a moron. Kill yourself and save the world some embarrassment.

Yeah, Republicans have really done a SHITTY job at public education
>or a great job of sabotaging it, since that was their intent

Too bad all those minorities got stuck with retarded politics.

Ooohhh look at me I have a PhD so I know more than you. Take your faggoty old school way thinking and go out like the rest of you righters. Your party is dying and it's happening as we speak. Faggot cuck boy.

Update your map. NV is not part of dumbfuckistan anymore.

you're pretty dumb, little buddy

I just pointed out exactly why I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not

>hurr durr i dont agree with freedom n' fuck capitalism so lets create a meme map to mock them!! yeah!! im so tolerant!! (except towards anybody who disagrees!!)

>vdare.com/articles/average-iq-by-state-honest-numbers-at-last-0

Stay tuned. If New York votes for Trump they will magically be placed lower on a list.

Youd think they could vote or something, but i guess not.
>implying a rural resident know or cares about what the british think means "high" iq

If you're going to play that game, then FLORIDA doesn't even count any more

Being a one-time Florida resident, I'm just not ready to go that far.

I in all my intelligence will vote for Hillary because I am smart
Hordor Hordor

>classic shill
>i dont care
>but i will continue to debate without sources because i dont care

Do blacks in liberal states magically have better IQs?

>calls other guy a cuck
>meanwhile is left wing

holy fuck my sides are in orbit.

aren't you shitlibs supposed to be 'tolerant' and 'loving'? how's that working out for you?

>conservatives voting to give themselves public education
KEKEKEK

That'll be the day, won't it?

>implying minorities are conservatives

No, they scientifically have better IQs because they live somewhere with better infrastructure and less prejudice.

>socially conservative
im not even sure you know what this means

of why it meaning changes deepening on the policy your talking about

i bet you think socially liberal is the opposite

>supports abortion

how can somebody be so stupid?

Well duh look at chicago or Baltimore or detroit. Bastions of the intelligent

It really doesn't matter what minorities vote on, it's the majority that decides these things and they're definitely conservative in red states.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Not dumb at all.

/thread

Go to bed lol

Oh yeah chicago and balitmore and "stop and frisk" new york are so tolerant

You are a walking argument for abortion

Sorry if that's mean, but it's true

About as dumb as anyone who believes in the "alt right"

>/threads own post
>not dumb at all
KEK, nice fucking try

Whats wrong with abortion? Im sure you parents would have been a lot happier if they chose it

im gonna punch a refugee right in the cocksucker

I know right. Shouldn't I be able to fuck little kids up the ass?? I mean it is just LOVE!! Fucking racists...

>better IQs
>blacks

pick one.

>minorities who are the majority in their city shouldnt vote for other minorities because they totes wouldnt help

"heh heh, I'm gonna make my R.E teacher so mad, wat a dumb Christian"

moreso than most red states

FUCK, even other blue states; it was illegal for black people to even move to Oregon 90 years ago and there are some racist-as-fuck people out here still.

>doesnt understand averages

>blacks can't have better IQs than other blacks
wow, stupidity is a vast and uncharted wasteland

I'm starting to panic

edgier paleocons

they're only starting to fracture; neofascists are beginning to split from the alt-right

>no argument
>just ad hominem attacks

yep, just like a pro-baby murder supporter would do. you do realize abortion is partially the reason why westerners have such a low fertility rate, right? do you really want to be overrun by foreigners? oh wait you're a libtard so according to you "no ones illegal we're all the same!!"

then i'm gonna take their benefits card and give it to a homeless vet.

yes, stupidity is such a vast wasteland you're even in it.

that greentext wasn't my point, dumbass.

>R.E. teacher
I've never even heard of that before

You sad pathetic bastard

No matter how irresponsible, greedy and lustful you are, the RESPONSIBLE act is to be aware of overpopulation and our planet's limited resources. The betterment of mankind is dependent on stabilizing our current population, not out-breeding the other races.

When Trump wins, yes I said when, I pledge to donate one ticket to Canada for one of you fucking cry baby fags.

Btw, alt-right isn't real. It is just called common sense.

The fact that you think you can inform me on anything but the depths of your stupidity is pretty funny

>he says in a country where the birth rate has dropped
Go tell that to the indians or africans

I don't know about how the rest of America feels but i'm not feeding these fucks.

>i've never heard of an R.E. teacher
>yet you're the pathetic sad one

lmao irony.

"our planets sources"
"climate change" (i also like how they renamed global warming climate change because global warming hoax was disproven)

I stopped believing in the boogie man when I was 4 years old

FINALLY. somebody with sense.

Extremely

What election did she corrupt?