Ask an indian guy anything

ask an indian guy anything

Indian dot dot, or Indian from India?

indian from india

How digs your bick?

Okay, cool. Which city were you born in?

Do you know how a toilet operates?

just over 6 inches the last time i measured

mumbai

go back to your designated shitting street and KYS

nobody likes indians and their smelly shithole of a country they call india

What city were you born? I've been to Mumbai and New Delhi. Some other villages too.

yes

i wish i had an entire street to myself

Did you evet shit on public?

i was born in mumbai. did you like the villages you went to?

not yet

IT, medicine or hospitality?

What does your diet consist of?

>D E S I G N A T E D
>E
>S
>I
>G
>N
>A
>T
>E
>D

neither

mostly rice and pulses and veggies

Yes, other than the BO smell everywhere, it was fun.

How often do you masturbate to cows?

I'm also Indian although not many people can tell usually. Born in Britain feel free to ask me anything too.

So you're British?

Let's see them titties!!

yea i hate the BO too. But most people here cant afford a deodorant so

never unless it's your mom

Do you get preferential treatment from India based help lines ?

Yup. I like England too, not just because it's my nationality

Which part of the Hindu holy texts covers raping teens on the way to the toilet?

Idiot, then you're not Indian. Indian is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

How close is the nearest shitting street in relation to your shack?

My friend visited India said Indian pussy tasted of curry is this the norm ?

Wat. It is most definately an ethnicity... What would I say when someone asks "what race are you?"

i wish

not really

i havent read any

all streets are shitting streets man

no from my experience it tastes a little musky

I got used to it pretty quick. I was in the military, I've been on deployment with none of having deodorant. Humans can get ripe!

nice quads

Cricket loving cuckolds

Is your name Apu, and if not when are you changing it?

No, it's not. It's a nationality. India has many ethnicities within its borders. Know your heritage fag.

what were you doing in india?

i dont like cricket

no i like my name. its weird but i like it

true

How much curry do you consume in a month?

I was teaching a computer science class.

Curry is fucking awesome.

How many of your cousins are you married to?

a lot. i like curry

nice

true that

i am unmarried but i want to bang my uncle's daughter so bad

British Indian guy here. And I want to legitimately ask how bad is the animosity towards Indians in the us? See in my experience Indians that migrate to first world countries are usually hard working and courteous. A lot of parents put a lot of pressure on their kids to study well and become and doctor or lawyer, very similar to the asian stereotype. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not defending these serotype but what I meant to say is that the stereotypes like the shitting and raping are mostly exclusive to a India. But why them are black people received better than us when the shit thst goes on in Africa is nightmarish but a lot of them that live in better places still don't work hard? They behave niggerish still. Idk 8ts just something on my mind.

Why do Indian girls seem to act like dating has to be super serious? I work with a few Indian girls and one of them is getting married soon. She's in her late 20's, it's the first guy she's ever dated, they're in a long-distance relationship, and about a year into it they're getting married. I've heard similar stuff from a few of the others too. They act like the only time you should date someone is if you're desperately wanting to immediately get married and start a family.

Kind of a shame to be honest. I'm not really into brown girls, but a few of the light skinned ones at my job are actually pretty damn hot.

Explain the head nod thing, it confuses us westerners.

Who's she? Name?

i am from Mumbai too, good to see fellow Indian Sup Forumstard, I thought they didn't exist

They are treated well here in San Fran area. They are respectful, assimilate and a lot are smart mother fuckers.

Same here!

Culture man, that's the environment we grow up in and most of the people never seem to get out of that mentality even after reaching adulthood

I mean the US has many different ethnicities within its borders. Doesn't mean if a Italian is born within them he isn't still Italian.

to each his own man.but yea usually indian girls are conservative and plan on settling down early

horizontal nod means no and vertical nod means yes

my mother's friend

there are but nobody posts anything

you too mumbai?

Calssic stereotype, most of us don't do the head nod thing

I have some consumer complaints, and I need to book a flight. Do I talk to you or could you forward me to the appropriate person?

Yep, Mumbai. Good to see a fellow Sup Forumstard from the city

Ah good to know my ideal state has a good image of them. Just makes me want to move there even more now.

how hairy is your grills vagin area?

I'm not necessarily advocating slutting it up, I just don't know why they culturally feel like they should get married to the first person they date. Like how the hell are you supposed to know they're a good fit for you, instead of just being the only thing you've known?

I guess that's more of a rhetorical question than anything. You need to step up your game and become more modern, India. We don't live in a world without birth control, where you have to pass on brides with dowries and have families the size of football teams.

"excuse me, where's the 3rd Designated Shitting Street?"

Yes it does. You're an American. With Italian heritage -- which one should be proud of and learn about. But your identity isn't Italian, it's American. That's the fucking problem we're having now days. This self-segregation, or self-compartmentalizations away from your true identity. It's not healthy for you or your country.

I'm American with German heritage. But I'm Ameican, first and foremost. My German heritage is part of my families history. As an American I'm proud we killed as many Germans as we did and brutalized then with General Patton.

Get what I'm saying? You're letting the SJW get to you.

Do you wipe your ass with your hand after you have taken a shit?

Stereotype, I witnessed it first hand.

>horizontal nod means no and vertical nod means yes
Yeah see that's confused the fuck out of me before. Over the summer I was working with someone from India, and when we'd be explaining something to him, he'd be shaking his head in a way that would be taken as "No" when someone western was doing it. But apparently it meant yes. And then he'd mix it up with nodding regularly. I never had any idea if he was agreeing, disagreeing, or just acknowledging what he was being told. Or if he was trans-bobblehead and just couldn't contain it for a full meeting.

yes i'll fix it dont worry

how's the weed in mumbai now

not too hairy

I've seen plenty of Indians do it. At least the off the boat Indians. The ones raised here are westernized enough, but the ones from India bob and weave their heads in incomprehensible ways.

Then I guess I am not Indian enough and haven't met a lot of real Indians here in india

They dont. Indians are just hoards of english speaking third worlders who wouldnt understand a meme if it pooed in their loo. Gtfo shitskins, you only know how to use a keyboard because first world jews use you like slaves to cheat people out of jobs

going to need a closer look for science

Perhaps you don't see it?

indians are very family centric and until that changes nothing will change

right infront your house

yep everytime

thats why i avoid nodding my head

bait

closer enough?

Wouldn't know. Haven't touched the stuff for ages now l

Weed is great, a lot of villages around here have started growing their own shit, and they themselves come here to sell.

No I understand that but I was always under the impression that your heritage denotes ethnicity. I still am but trust me I also feel British first and Indian second. Ived lived my entire life here and I enjoy saying I'm British. But here in London you aren't really taken seriously if you call yourself British. In my example people would sau I'm Indian they would only ever refer to British people if you were white w/ britsh/euro roots

nice. i am really tired of smoking shitty weed. I want to smoke some good quality maal now

I am studying to be a gynecologist, little more closer for phd

Nope I use something called bidet, that shit us much more cleaner than your dry toilet paper

i'll have to look for pictures and i am too lazy to do that rn

I'm just passionate about this issue here in the USA. Here we know what someone means if they say "I'm Italian" yet they are obviously Ameican. Somewhere in our short history (us Americans) people have taken that literally and truly believe they are X or Y. Especially a lot of black people calling themselves "African Ameican." It's no big deal. But it's an issue here and it's causing a divide.

Do people really throw their poo in the street in India??

y r u dirty?

yes people dump garbage in the streets but nobody throws their shit

oooh i love being dirty ;)

No they don't throw their shit, yeah they take a dump on street in some places(most), but you wouldn't notice if you live in an urban area

do you poo in the loo?

yes i poo in the loo

will you leave Sup Forums and never return cuz india doesnt need degenerates, troll 8 chan

Sorry OP but my loyalty to Sup Forums comes before India so here's Instagram

jelq and kegel at good looking loser and pe gym to get it bigger

no i wont and you cant do anything about it

yea thats where i was stalking her

dafaq are you saying

this. india is like europe with all the different races like russians irish frenc greek etc.
same with india with punjabis tamils telgus bengalis etc

eat more meat to get big, hence why many indians are short and skinny fat.
punjabis comsume more dairy and meat hence bigger

punjabis tamils telegus arnt different races, they're just different languages. But yea there are different races in india. For example the ones in north east are mongloid and the ones in the far north are almost arabs

india is primarily a vegetarian country. most people arent used to eating meat everyday

cuz dating around casually is seen as whorish behaviour. We in the west do judge on how much a girl has been around too. The indian girls get it and only purse when its worth it.

>my mother's friend
>yeah that's where I was stalking her

Top kek OP

those are different girls

feminist found.
why should they its the norm for centuries. The first person they think is good for marriage then theyll meet or date. Thats how it is. Its not a for fun thing. If hes a good fit,get to know him step by step. They play their cards better. On darndivorce they got like the lowest divorce rate.
Modern? anything that exists today is modern, you are suggesting to americanize

go to xhamster type scary rajin shower, lot of them are hairy for western standards.

Well for one, I fucking loathe Indians after being forced to live next to them for two years before I moved. So convince me that you're not all complete fucking savages.

Looks same to me

no the saree one is someone else

why do you hate indians? what did your neighbours do to you?