Celeb thread iit Taylor Swift and Jordyn Jones

Celeb thread iit Taylor Swift and Jordyn Jones

How bout some belle

Lewd tongue

Fuck off with that tranny

Sure

mods

Realized i misspelled bella thorne :p

Apparently she had a photo shoot with playboy yesterday. She posted a couple of vids about it on her snapchat.

Thats right, i saw those to. This one came from her snap yesterday

you mean the playboy that doesn't shoot nudes anymore? big deal, we've all seen that much of her on Sup Forums, probably more than you'll get out of that has been magazine

Anything new to fap to is fine by me.

How bout some avril?

Avril just became 32 last month. Could you beleve it?

Yes, people certainly do age

it's amazing not one of those bullets hit her

I would put a baby in her asap

No more avril pictures for you mister

For Dove is always room

Pls more

After last n-night's bull lover s-session, I was s-so excited t-t-to hear Jessica's c-car drive up and I-I knew I-I h-had my work cut o-o-out for me when she w-walked through the front door...

Sure

I-I w-was m-more than a-a l-little s-surprised a-at h-her appearance; usually it isn't s-so m-messy... But m-my c-curiosity w-was s-satisfied when sh-she r-raised 5 o-of h-her f-fingers and l-let o-out a glib sm-smile...

I-I guess sh-she w-was m-more than a-a l-little h-hungry and h-had a sp-special p-party... A-Anyway m-my d-duty t-to h-her w-was p-pretty clear s-so I-I motioned h-her t-to the b-bed where I-I c-could b-best s-salivate h-her up spiffy...

Dahm shes hot

that is one fine fuckin woman

There as I-I was doing h-h-her a good cleaning she t-t-told m-me it was exciting for h-her... She explored p-p-parts of her d-desire she had never experienced before... I-I think I-I knew what she meant and felt a t-tinge of sh-shame come over m-me... A-A careful l-look at h-her tongue, l-lips and m-mouth m-made f-for m-my confirmations...

how about nudes?