Listen Sup Forums

Listen Sup Forums,

I need some advice, it has come down to this. Basically I'm gonna break up with my girlfriend tomorrow who I've been together with for 1.5 years. She already knows about it and still wants to meet up with me and come over by my house before she has dinner with her dad in the neighborhood. The thing that fucks me up is that she's kind of a total package. She's pretty, can be funny and is smart. But she doesn't make me happy, to be frank she makes me pretty miserable.

I want to know if I should try to work on it, or whether I should actually break it up. Cause I feel like there's no point anymore.

go kill yourself

Why does she make you feel miserable and how old are you?

Let's say you don't like pickles. No matter how many pickles you force yourself to eat in an attempt to try to get to like pickles you never, ever learn to like pickles.

Relationships are like that. Even though she's a total package if she doesn't make you happy nothing you ever do will cause her to make you happy.

>Let go, move on.

find someone else

/thread

do it op, don't waste any more time it will only make it harder in the future.
when you know, you know.

/thread

I don't know why she does that, she just does. I don't think she even means it that way. Also I turned 24 this month

Tell us this OP. I'm sort-of in the same situation like you, not quite (she's not the full package but I love her a lot, but it would be that kind of long marriage couples that just don't work out in the end). Tell us.

you gotta let dat bish sliiiide homie

Even thought I really like pickles, this makes sense to me. Thanks user

Also this, thanks for the advice

Well what are your thoughts, relating to anything about her and about you and anything in-between, that make you miserable? Do they say something like "I'm not as good as her" or "she makes fun of me" or what exactly? Give us some clues.

>cont
Because you may aswell have problems of your own and it may have nothing to do with her, and then you'll want to kill yourself because there was nothing really wrong with her, just you and your take on it. Give us details.

Out of my own experience, I'd tell you to not talk with each other for about a month. If you really miss her and she misses you too, then you should be together. If not, well, then you have your answer.

Fool, of course any kind of relationship between normal people (not whores or junkies etc), incompatible of not, will miss each other. This is to be taken with critical thinking.

Basically she's always like "why am I not good enough" and "why did you look at that girl" even though I litteraly say or didn't do shit. That's just annoying, but where it gets worse is when we just can't have a good time. At all. We can have extreme bad vibes over nothing when we're just being together.

Listen buddy, unironicly giving you advice. Been to the same shit months ago. If you seriously cant go on, kill it. You shouldn't force somth upon you that you can not handle.

Maybe I'm special then, but after already some weeks, I knew it was better like this

We actually had "breaks" and I have been sort of avoiding her lately

Exactly these were my thoughts as well. Either we fit like a glove and a foot as a match (kind of awkward finding out about this after all this time), or I'm just a lone kind of guy which I haven't figured out yet

Okay; well, talk to her about it. Tell her that she makes you feel like shit, and if she can't work on her part about this, you can't be together anymore. Don't give her an ultimatum or tell her "you either fix this or I'm out" unless she's a more selfish bitch. If she is, you can leave her already. But if not and she genuinely loves you, try to work together. Take a few weeks of mutual understanding and only then reconsider. I cannot stress this enough, key words: mutual understanding and cooperation.

It depends on either person, background, vibe, needs & wants. If it's a bigger discrepancy, yeah, you're not quite going to miss a person for that long.

Guess we're both lone guys then :)

I told her this some time ago, and she had a whole list written out all of a sudden with all the things she's been doing wrong out of nowhere and she wants to fix. But a month later it all still feels pretty shitty, you know

If this is legit, leave her. It will never change

Anyways, I know what I have to do now. Never did this whole break up shit before. But thanks for not letting this thread die and thinking with me, cause I was really struggling with this. Appreciate ya Sup Forums

At least she knows she has to change and wants to. Some things are hard to change as a person even if there's a lot of will to do it. But if that's intrinsic to her, I don't know... people are hard to dissect and group, mentally, so my advice ends here. Either advice I'd give, you may interpret with your own mind, so I'd just tell you to bloody visit a relationship psychologist if you really want to have it figured out. If not, you'll miss her etc. and probably get over it, fair enough, you decide, you experience whatever comes out of it. We may never live rationally enough and realize the entirety of the consequences.

Look for advice on reddit next time. Too many trolls here :)

Nah fuck reddit. At least the people are honest and real on here. I'll survive the occasional "kys" comments.

And this guy actually sounds pretty wise.

Do anal, then break up

leave her