Hey Sup Forums, don't usually come here but figured you guys might be able to help

hey Sup Forums, don't usually come here but figured you guys might be able to help

i'm all out of green (my dealer bailed on me), and i rely on it pretty heavily to sleep. i do have a fair number of crystals at the bottom of my grinder but i've only ever sprinkled them over bowls; is there any way i can use just crystals? i've not really got any proper equipment other than a pipe and whatever would i might find around the house

pic is all i got, help a bro out

bump

sprinkle on tobacco?

Become europoor, sprinkle on baccie.

Smoke it

Use some tobacco and roll it all into a joint you fucking retard.

You could put a pinch of tobacco in your pipe and sprinkle the crystals on top, but the tobacco might be harsh on your lungs

Tobacco would be your best bet to sprinkle it. It'll fall thru your pipe it you just pack it it's too light

put it on the freezer for like 2-4 hours for the crystals to be frozen so then u can scrap them out easily with something sharp

if you have some eggs, mix a couple with the crystal and cook to your liking.

just go to a head shop and grab pack of screens then carefully make sure you get every bit in a little pile on the screen and you should get a good buzz going!

iso hash- lookit up

you need a piece of paper and 2 pencils. roll the paper tight around one pencil, then drop in all of your kief and press it into a tiny puck with the other pencil. it's not optimal but if you compress it enough you've basically got a couple hits of hash

You can smoke it like herb. Just put some ash in the bottom of your bowl so you dont inhealth it

70 for a dime, that was the deal! Wake the fucking Mikey up!

Try that...

that's really small amount user. put some tobacco in a pipe then put all those crystals in there too. smoke it up. can maybe stretch it to two pipes if you're desperate

oh yeah do NOT put that beautiful kief on tobacco it's not worth it.. fucking disgusting fucking habbits some people on here have

sprinkle it on top of resin

op here, thanks guys, guess i'll go get some tobacco, but i don't usually smoke it unless someone at a party's rolled or something; any recommendations?

scrape it up, put it in your pipe and smoke it, just dont blast it with the lighter, be gentle

yeah man just link the tutorial where you can do iso with less than .05g of kief

dont use tabbaco
do this

yeah, put it on tobacco and smoke it, make sure its evenly spread throughout the joint as it burns quickly

don't do this it will all just fall through the hole. this guy is an idiot

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WITH CHEMISTRY and an ALCHJEMY SET FAGGOT GET GUG

Put the grinder on a burner, just get it up to 300 degrees. Cover it with a glass jar, dont let the jar touch the burner. When it smokes, put a straw under the jar and breathe in the smoke. Dont let the straw touch the burner.

When you are done, the grinder should not be red and set it on an oven mitt so it doesnt deform.

Do you seriously need Sup Forums to tell you how to do everything?

user is correct, Vape it or knife hits

fuck tobacco it WILL deminish the your high op

Pressure and a little heat will turn it into hash.

Wrap it in wax paper and put it in your shoe and walk around for a while.

just buy a pack of cigarettes and freak one (twist out the tobacco). put a pinch or two of tobacco in your piece and then put the keef on top. be gentle with the lighter and your inhale. you'll be good and fucked up.

>muh weed
>not addictive

>i rely on it pretty heavily to sleep

>Addicted: physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects

>addicted
>rely on it

Kill yourself faggot

Also, if you have a few gs just press some rosin out of it. Gl

this guy gets it

This user is correct but I only suggest to freeze your entire grinder for about 30 mins max. After frozen slam it on a table/hard surface, upright, to shake every last bit down into your keef catcher.
I've heard of this before too, and I suggest looking up how to make a pencil hash press, and then doing it after your freeze your grinder.

Additionally, if you just wanna get blasted AF, go buy some heavy whipping cream from your local grocery and disassemble your grinder. Bring whipping cream to a slight simmer, if you're boiling it, you're going to destroy the milk so temperature is key here. Drop grinder in cream and let simmer for 30-45 mins. Again, temperature is key. You don't want to burn the milk. Remove grinder and then soak thoroughly in an isopropyl alcohol wash (can be found in first aid section of grocery store) and rinse with hot water. Use the cream in like a cold milkshake with your favorite ice cream and shit. This made me so high one time I fell asleep on my friends hardwood floor for several hours.

Thats an interesting idea. No chance the grinder will explode or something stupid is there?

enough people have said this now that i'm having second thoughts

tell me more about what you two are saying, i thought making hash required a heat source akin to a hot iron?

You are 12 flavor's of stupid

no, just use a good screen idiot

You know it's not enough right.. OP will likely burn it anyways and the yield will be even less after that.. Dont be a smart ass

smash it

420 every day, sir.

Kill yourself, autistic attention seeking faggot.

Use tea, then sprinkle the keef on it.

Just don't fucking smoke for a night you fucking faggot. You stoners who try to rationalize this shit by blaming it on some made up medical excuse are pathetic.

It will be a tiny amount but if you heat it up in the tray just a bit and press it into I tiny space it will be solid smokable hash

LUCKY SEVENS MAH NEGRO

Nigger I do not give a fuck about the medicine. I'm tryin to get high you little bitch.

>Tinfoil
>Hash on top
>Lighter flame underneath
>????
>Profit

op here, will readily admit that i have a psychological addiction to weed, but that's for another day, just looking to get enough sleep before work tomorrow

You just said you need it to sleep you fucking retard.

>replying to me as if you are OP.
Wow never mind, you really do need the weed if you are this fucking autistic.

Ideally you would have one of these.

Sustained pressure should do fine.

If you have enough kief, that is.

I am not OP you fucking faggot, holy Christ. Anyone who used weed for "medicine" is lying, numb nuts. It's the only way retards like you would even think about letting us get high.

What the zoobidey flip-flop-bop did you just say about me, you flippidy zoob woobity? I'll have you know I zooped and flooped to the top of my class in the zobbler wobbler, and I've rop-wop-flopped in numerous shoobidy doobidies on floppity pudding, and I have over 300 shibbidy bops. I am trained in flap-floppities and I'm the top doober in the entire shibbidy. You are nothing to zoobidy-me but just another zoobidy. I will zoop you the blop out with percision the likes of which has never been seen before on this floobidy Earth, mark my flibbidy flop. You think you can flop away with zoobing that doobie-woobie to me over the interzoobies? Think again, flap-flopper. As we speak I am zipping my blopping bloop of flobbidies across the boopity and your floopidy is being flopped right now so you better poopidy for the big zoobidy flop party, son. You're jeever zeebered, son. I can be anywhere, any-flopping-time, and I can zoop and woop you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my boobidy shoobidies. Not only am I extensively zooped in zip-wop, but I have access to the entire zabber of the Zap Wop Muggity Top and I will zoop it to its full extent to flap your floobity flop off the face of the zoobie, you zabber wabber. If only you could have known what zopping fury your little "zoopity" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have zooped up. But you couldn't. you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you flapping babbling shooby-wooper. I will zip zop all over you and you will drown in it. You're zooped, son.

i cant stop cringing

>smoking tinfoil
>you're going to get Alzheimer

how are people honestly this stupid,

Sometimes people don't care about their bodies.

>I'm here for a good time, not a long one.

This is what happens when you smoke weed, Ted.

You become a dick, Ted.

>Letting us get high

Wut

how much do you pay for a Q in your country from your dealer? i normally pay £60 in the uk

Put it in a bowl with a screen

OP I've had this problem before, so I'll give you advice:
Create a makeshift gravity bong using a water bottle and a larger container with water. A large cap like a fruit juice container is best. Make a hole in the cap and put some foil over it, depressing it slightly with your finger to make a bowl. The important part here is when you add the holes. Make sure the bottom of the bowl is not poked, about 5-10mm in diameter. The keef will go here. Place holes around the perimeter of the bowl to suck in the smoke from the keef when it burns. When lighting make sure to apply a solid flame to fully vaporize while pulling up on the bottle fairly quickly to get good suction. Inhale the single grav bing hit and enjoy. Keef hits remarkably smoothly and is hilly concentrated so hold that shit in for max effect. Good luck if you haven't already done one of these other faggot ideas.

Someone get this man a scoob snix

Make fucking keif nuggets you pleb.

Scrape a ball of resin out of your pipe and cover it with keif. Don't listen to these filthy brits with their tobacco.

live in nothern ireland, only been smoking a year and a half but the standard seems to be £10 a gram with cheeky discounts if you're getting loads

Buy a glass screen and pack a kief bowl. Duh????? Glass screens are $1 at most at ur local smoke shop

OP make a gravbong and find something else to burn with the kief

U'll get fukken blitzd guy

sniff it, feels good

yeah my dealer does 7g (ends up more like 8g because he's retarded and doesn't weigh it, just does it by eye) for £60. recently picked up some lemon diesel. high grade and high thc. think i got a good deal. this is in the southeast.

>It's the only way retards like you would even think about letting us get high
Words of wisdom. what's your deal you fucking faggot

>hurrr you can't get addicted
>hurrr muh medicine

Fucking junkies.

put it on some oil and cook it with something, like bread or shit.

you could also try vaping it; put kief on some heat-proof container, and give it some flames from bottom.
I usually use shotglass, oven and straw, but you could do it with empty beer can.
just make sure its clean.

You can probably just smoke them straight up but you probably want a bowl with a very fine steel screen, and just barely let the flame lick them because they will breakdown fast from heat

>half a cigarette
>all them crystals
>bong
>???
>no question - I know it's profit

Up in the outskirts of Boston I can pick up a quarter of some ridiculously smelly sour diesel for $60. Why do niggers always have the best shit?

>mfw going to the hood to buy weed

i sprinkle it on ash and hit it with the lighter flame kind of far away.

Of course the trips deliver with some top notch advice

>take spoon
>put small amount of butter in spoon
>put crystals on butter
>heat spoon with lighter til butter melts
>stir with something
>wait a minute
>eat butter
>wait 120 minutes
>see god

No, but if it cools too quickly, it might make it a little tougher to screw back because the threads wont align right.

Guess it's time to sober up and get a fucking job.

Do what I did. When I bought a shelf there were metal rods you use to hold up the shelves, and little rubber washers to go around them to make sure the shelf stuck.

I removed one of the rods and cut the tip off the rubber washer, making it into a cylinder. You place the flat end of the washer on the table, fill it with whatever you're smoking, then press it down with the metal rod. Enough pressure and you have a keef puck you can smoke more readily and easily. Hope that helps yo.

weed is way cheaper in america

fuck you, dad

Since this is the only weed related thread right now i might as well ask here. Does anyone know how much the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer smells? i have 2 doors between me and the hallway and i can't have any smell going into the hallway. if i use the vaporizer and a smoke buddy will that be enough to stop the smell from getting out?

Yes. Put it in the freezer, then boil it in milk. Drink the milk

People will hate, but I heat up a heavily used bowl, scrape the resin out. Roll the resin up, then roll it through the crystals. Drop the ball O' dank in da bong and torch that fucker. I'll see you in the clouds, OP.

put just a bit of tea in the bowl and put as much keif as you like on top

Still gonna smell. Vaporizers smell. Your best bet is oil cartridges tbh

use a knife to scrape it into a small pile and put it on your bowl over a small amount of tobacoo, youll get ripped

Holy fuck you retards

Take ur bowl

Take a dry hit to heat resin

Scrape the bowl to lift resin off the glass

Now you can sprinke the dust onto the resin and it wont fall into the bowl

Hit it, prob taste a lil bad but ur golden

Anyone here know a good way to store weed that really stinks. My weed stinks up the whole house and I can barely take any with me because it smells so much. Any ideas?

I know it will smell some, but will it be enough to make it past the second door? i can grind up a bunch of weed and it won't smell past the first door. i also don't have any air conditioning in here so it can't spread through that.

Vouch, this will get you wasted.

>Why do niggers always have the best shit?

lol, wut?

enjoy your nigger ditch weed

Here's your reply

Smoke out of a bowl you can seal with ur hand

Blow smoke into a kitchen trash bag

Close it with a clip or something

The smell will be absorbed by the bag in about a day

Feel free to reuse the bag

Ta fucking da