What are you hoping for in 2017?

What are you hoping for in 2017?

I'm hoping for a new Aphex Twin LP

I hope one if the two NIN projects this year is more ambient work.

new arca, iglooghost, clarence clarity

never heard of clarence clarity

iglooghost is cool, as is arcs.

still have to check out the new NIN. haven't listened to Trent's work in a few years now. Not really sure why, loved his earlier and even some of his later stuff. Is the new lp good?

For Sup Forums to take aotysf more seriously. Mine is 9th Evolution - Apocalypse Sow. It's very NIN

Sparks + Kate Bush collab.

The next big popstar to shake things up.

To postpone my first purchase of the year as long as possible. The new Demonseed just started pulling "open thy wallet" which I haven't seen in a very long time. It's the way it should be but I just upgraded to unlimited data so I'm mostly just nervous that bands are going to start doing this more often and render my unlimited data far less useful.

Outside of stuff that's confirmed, hoping for Solex, The Ex, and Kate Bush release or at least confirm something. Also hoping St. Vincent's new album is worth the hype I have for it. Still holding out hopes for a new Television album too.

This would be amazing.

Either ambient or something like Still would be great.

I hope Mark edits his Michael Jackson song for the album

completely unacceptable

Really? After Cheetah and Syro? The guy is tapped out creatively, and I don't blame him. Richard gave the world a ton of great music but the well is dry.

Alive 2017

AE onesix soundboards, another NA tour would be sublime as well.

>Mizutani releases an album
>Jandek returns to spoken word recordings
>more archival Bill Evans
>Natalie Rose Lebrecht releases something
>new Gorillaz is as good as Plastic Beach or better

This too.

SYRO was outfuckingstanding, what are you talking about? I can see how Cheetah may have been a bit of a let down for people but don't act like SYRO wasn't good, because it was. CCAI pt. 2 had some great songs on it as well. hat5c 0001 rec-4 is one of the coolest, most unique sounding things he's made since his "return".

DOOMSTARKS, new Ariel Pink, something AnCo related, new clarence clarity, new Gucci Mane tapes, new Oneohtrix Point Never and Ween's Shinola vol.2

thought Ween broke up for good

hopefully a new bill callahan album because it's been an uncharacteristically long time since his last

Naw mane, they have been back touring for a while now and have been teasing a new Shinola release. Even if it's just old leftovers, im still hyped to hear more Ween

cool. I thought it was the typical "hey man we could both use the money, ya know?" reunion tour and wasn't expecting any new/unreleased music to show up. Sign me up. :)

Not music related but what videogames are people hyped for today
Dropped out of them 6 months ago. The only one that I play is CS: GO 'cause it helps the pain to go away

Why's a robot wearing a scarf?

probably gonna suck a big ole dick, but I'm most INTERESTED in seeing how the Resident Evil 7 for playstation VR will be. If it gets good reviews I promised myself I would buy PSVR. Also, Final Fantasy 7 remake has me hyped as well.

I'm hoping America will be made great again.

Chromatics finally release their next album, and it isn't something that sounds like it should have come out in 2013

The MBV EP Kevin Shields mentioned back in '13 comes out with the new remaster of their discog (JAMC, Ride and Slowdive are all coming back so why not MBV comeback round 2?)