Sup Forums i need you help

Sup Forums i need you help

I just moved to a new town and i need to buy toilet paper but im scared the cashier and other customers will laugh at me. How do i buy it without them laughing at me?

please help

Just buy a large cucumber, some condoms, lube and a gay magazine and no one will care about the toiletpaper.

show them that your dick doesn't fit in a roll

use their restroom and put their toilet paper in your pocket

Buy it with a bunch of other shit

buy soft napkins

Buy some other things with it. Or use self checkout. But honestly they won't care

>make sock puppet munch poo from rear

Are you guys sure this will work? I just cant take being embarrassed in public

everyone shits, bro...quit being a fag and go buy some ass wipe

Install Bidet
bogroll is botnet

Yes I'm sure. Nobody else cares. Everyone buys toilet paper

Do you think paper towels would work as good as toilet paper?

fuckin' waste of quads

paper towels will clog you toilet. quit being a faggot and just buy ass wipe....it's not like you're a dude buying tampons or pantyhose

Also botnet install bidet.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Just buy sandpaper OP. Works like a charm, plus it exfoliates down there for that fresh clean feeling Everytime!

I know but i dont want them to laugh at me, its the only super market close to me

This thread is an embarrassment of everyone, i laughed at the fact that you are scared to buy something that everyone needs. People wont laugh at you for buying something they use too.

When you notice an air of ridicule, clarify your Halloween prank stockpile intentions and publically humiliate then for thinking so much about you using the restroom.

If you really have those kinds of issues just order from amazon

As a man who has undergone extensive intestinal surgery I resent that.

just hold your shit in until you die. :)

You poo in ziploc?

I did that before and i had to go to the hospital

Nice pasta faggot.

Just fucking buy it you autistic piece of shit

Don't go in wearing your favorite My Little Pony costumer and no one will laugh.

>im scared the cashier and other customers will laugh at me
Do people this paranoid actually exist?

You have probably been at a grocery store atleast once every week since you moved out of your mothers basement. Think about it, have you ever seen anyone made fun out of because of buying toilet paper? No, thats right. It just doesnt happend. Would you laugh at me if im standing in line before you with a shitload of toiletpaper?