What kind of stuff did this guy sprayed on my weed?

What kind of stuff did this guy sprayed on my weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3P2HSLkgjbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Butter flavored non-stick cooking spray

Can't really tell much from the pixels. Take a photo through a zoom lens or magnifying glass or something.

Jizz.

You might be developing paranoid schizophernia

Jizz

Smoke it and find out

its just shitty weed that wasnt cured properly or trimmed.

dont buy weed that looks like that, dont buy weed with leaves still on it. that means its mass produced by ppl who dont care

Jizz

this

Anyone here have the arizer extreme q vaporizer?

What makes you think it's been sprayed with something? Just looks like badly trimmed bud to me.

meh, I don't leave that many leaves on but still tend to leave some, not because I don't care though, because it's a chore and I only grow for me...I also do a half assed job cleaning my toilet

It's airy weed because it didn't get enough sun. Trimming looks decent don't know what the other retards are talking about

blue dream here

Sprayed with what? Are you in the UK? I know cunts in the UK spray their weed with glass crystals to make it heavier. Smoking it is as dangerous as smoking asbestos

not OP, but sometimes dealers/growers do this so the final product will weight more

what does a quarter look like

I burned through a few eighths recently and wonder if I should get a quarter to save money wanna know if its worth it

Most dealers just use a spray bottle of water. Weighs it down without killing your customers.

Glad I'm not the only one who half asses my own shit. Built an addition on my house. Also half assed the shit that wasn't essential. Like didn't put 5 screws on each stud on the drywall, not using the right nailer for the siding. Shit like that.

If I grew weed it'd be a little leafy too.

a quarter is 2 eighths

Stop being stupid

I don't have one but I do have the herbalaire H3 which is very similar and I use it every day.

Op's dealer jizzed on it. Weighs it down without killing your customers but funnier and also because op is a faggot.

How much does it smell? if i use a low temperature and a smoke buddy do you think that would be enough to keep the smell in my room only?

There will definitely be some smell and it could possibly creep a bit out of the room if there arent open windows or anything, but in general the smell is WAY less potent than smoke and also does not linger for nearly as long as smoke. In general you'd be fine with just an open window or something.

Jizz

This

Only buy it if the buds have fuck all leaf on them, otherwise the actual 'flesh' of the bud will be small and underdeveloped and you won't get your money's worth.

Pisses me off seeing untrimmed bud actually. Some people just don't know how to care for their plants and their customers. Or they just don't give a fuck.

good stuff, now shut up and smoke it

ok thanks, also i have two doors between me and the main area so i was thinking it would be fine. how long would you say the smell lingers for? i have a window air conditioner unit that exhausts some air outside but can't open the window

If there are two doors between your room and the area you don't want to smell you're probably in the clear, but you might want to test that when you get the vape to be sure. And when I vape with no ventilation it usually lasts for a few hours then goes away.

Northern Lights/Blue Dream blend here. Good shit!

Stop helping the 10 year old hide smoke from his parents.

>Only buy it if the buds have fuck all leaf on them
Are you from a legal state? Because you're talking like there's time to analyze the weed thoroughly when you have to shake hands with your dealer and give him the money.

1) Nobody likes taking a while during deals
2) Your dealer's got other places to be

Fuck off I'll help people out if I want.

Nerve gas

Paraquat

You can't tell Sup Forums what to do you fag lord.

Alright. So can you guys post what bud is supposed to look like? I'm a bit new to smoking too but I love it. Can you post how it supposed to look so I know what I buy is good

nah

this

lel Sup Forums
10 year old

dubs dont lie pussys

Jizz

Looks like normal weed bro.

Smoke it

blue dream is a lot of people's favorites. i have seen a lot of different phenos of it, but they're all similar enough to have great crossover appeal to most people. good bag appeal, decent thc content, and not a bad tasting strain either. it's kind of so generic to hear people say BD is their favorite that i kinda see it as the coca-cola of weed. it's good enough to garner a well deserved fanbase, but it's never going to be seen as revolutionary, exceptional, or exotic/special/unique. i was thinking of growing some blue dream, but i went with GG#4 b/c i personally prefer it over blue dream
>dat scissorhash

ask Harry Potter he might know wait it didn't turn out so good for him.

youtu.be/3P2HSLkgjbI