Things only Americans are allowed to do

Things only Americans are allowed to do.

actually not allowed to be drunk while carrying a firearm, we just fucking do. cry elsewhere ya little twat.

shit bait m8 try harder

invade other countries for no reason
Kill for no reason
Your presidents all have had their nose in other countries business for no reason
Get fat
Diabetes
Not work out
Able to have so many mass shootings no one is actually surprised anymore

Your country is shit, and so are you amerifucks

Who said I was carrying?

jelly

whatever fag

>So many mass shootings

Oh you mean white school shootings? Which account for 6% of 0.2% of 0.6% of all death while the other 94% of mass shootings are accounted for by black on black gang violence and that fucker in Orlando? GTFO.

Lol the only reason Americans have so many shootings is because they have the right schools for it

Claim an entire continent's name as their own

Talk

What country is better than america?

Feel guilty about being successful, white, male, Christian, and/or conservative.

Well who gives a fuck about mexico or canada. Are you a leaf?

>the u.s. virgin islands

Belgium.

Since 2009, most of them. Hopefully 2017 will change that

I am all of those things and I do not even have one little bit of guilt

And dont you fucking forgret it. Usa usa usa.

Nope, american as they come

Shart in mart

>forgret it
well that didn't help us att al

By mass shootings he probably meant mass shootings which includes niggers, because whether you like it or not they are also us citizens faggot.

> 6% of 0.2% of 0.6%
Ah yes, mathematics is also not strong in fatland

>the definition is what it is even if I meant school shootings.

Yeah go fuck yourself. It's still minuscule compared to other causes of death and has no statistical base for legislative intervention other than murder=illegal. Faggot

U fucktards joined the war years after the conflict was started and still struggle to defeat a already tired Germany.

Russians are the true WW2 MVP

That's a damn fine beer.
Atl resident so it's all over the place here.

Best beer in the world. I'm up near dalton. I've got one store with it.

SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MART SHART IN MAR

Quite a few now. Especially in terms of education

Really? You're gonna pasta that stale shit and not even bother to add that last "T"?

Come again?

Nah bro. We dropped the bomb, which de facto ended direct hostilities with most nations and brought on the Cold War. If the Russians had won things would have been much worse as far as direct fighting after WWII. Also learn your history, Russia was allies with Nazi Germany for periods of the war, so no, they are not the MVP in any regard.

Also, I like how you fags think we showed up late to a war of European and Asian aggression. It wasn't our war to fight, it was your war to win, but you failed miserably and inefficiently so we cleaned up your failure. You also shouldn't be proud that your ancestors played grab ass for so long without any solutions. It took American manufacturing and efficiency to win the war.

Basically my grandpa was awesome, your grandpa was a giant dick sucking faggot. Fuck you and youre entire family, you dont; deserve the freedom my family has given you, especially talk shit like that. You should learn to tuck your dick between your legs and bow down to your betters, like your elderly countrymen did.

USA is MVP, you are a jealous faggot if you argue it.

And we can openly give ethnics shit for being ethnic.

Name 3.

He's trying to make it a thing like poo in loo for pahjeet. Not realizing that this might be an every now and again occurrence here when every pajheet in pajheetistan shit in the streets on the reg.

>name 3 that won't get shipped to a foreign country for calling said country's president a goatfucker

FTFY

This is retard

wait until 18 years of age to drink a beer