Go outside and see this. What do?

Go outside and see this. What do?

ignore

>ask to be slapped
>withdraw consent right before their hand hits my face
>call police and have them arrested and sue them

douse them in gasoline and light them up

Get slapped. Go home and wank while thinking about the slap

She'll just accuse you of rape and that she slapped you for self defense.

This won't get the kudos it deserves, but here's one Kudo for you, shitlord.

This is the only non-autistic answer.

There's always this one guy.

Enjoy life as a cis white man. What do you want us to do to them?

I'll take the offer and slap those whining bitches

Rape and kill
t. nignog

Shake my head at the fact they are racking up debt and will file for bankruptcy since they wont be able to find work with a womans studies major. they obviouslt have nothing better to do and probably dont have a job in the first place. Id probably just trigger them unntil they kys

That is not even remotely close to what a typical party with normies is like. How separated from reality are you?

Get slapped
Moan because you actually enjoy getting slapped
That rapes the feminist

It's definitely gonna get the hose again

a2m, they expect it, they like it

Just chuck shit at them like a baboon

Kek

Well they're playing while he's smoking, I don't have to assume that they're taking turns to smoke.
am I wrong?
I've been a lot of parties where me or just a friend are getting high.

slap em

Offer written consent for the slap to be administered to my eager rump and refer to the deliverer as mummy.
>Slap my botty mummy I've been tickling my o-chinchin again
>Help me remember
>Take me back to the sorry cupboard

I didn't even notice the nig with weed. The Jenga was too distracting. And that's clearly geared to be politically correct covering all ethnicities.

Stand there waiting for slap, dodge said slap and then punch the bitch square in the face, walk away. Gotta love equality people

If they're on my property?
Rocksalt

Jokes on them, I'm into femdom.

If you refuse to go, it just means that you're blind to your privilege, otherwise you would understand why you deserve slapped.

If you DO go, understand that it still doesn't exonerate you because you still experienced so much more privilege. In fact, nothing will ever redeem you for your whiteness.

So really you're better off just ignoring the whole thing. You're still reprehensible for ignoring your privilege but you had no chance at acceptance anyway.

Let me get something straight
Are all feminists ugly fucks or does the fact that they are ugly means they have to resort to feminism?
Seems abit chicken-eggy

>"Oh, thank you! I've always wanted to do this!"
>slap them
>run off
>Yell "You gave me consent, BITCHBOOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" during my escape

I would pull out my Beretta and rob them at gunpoint, their ID cards in hand I would tell them I now know where they live. I would burn everything I took after hiding their addresses in an invisible archive file on a disk that is mislabeled to look like a store-bought movie and put in a stack of other actual store-bought movies. Then I'd stalk them, any time they tried anything involving activism I would continue to make it seem as if they either have incredibly bad luck or the world is far more dangerous than it is. I would record the results of this experiment carefully to develop a technique of terrorizing leftist radicals into silence with as little work as possible and I would forward that information to people who would put it to good use.

>The Jenga was too distracting.
make my day! thanks user

>wait for slap
>throw slapper to the ground
>call police
>press charges for aggravated assault

Stand and laugh at the fact they spent money on a sign like that...tell them their parents failed them and leave.

>Taking pieces from the middle like filthy, underachieving trash

Those people need to balls up

if you call her drunk and tell her to go home and sleep it off she cant claim shit.

I like the way you think.
Are you a lawyer or something?

Why don't they just keep taking pieces from the top? Stop making life so difficult.

I love slapping women, and I get to do it for free?
I am totally in, they won't know what hit them.

Also I have a hook for my left hand, so this is gonna suck balls for them.

go outside, you mean you took a scroll through your old image files

No, but considering this is AS we go outside, AKA right outside our door, I'm sure capturing video would be allowed, considering it's close enough to your property.