DO you like it?

>genuinely don't care about anything
so why make this thread?

why not?
im op btw

Like what?

being a psycho path

sounds more like depression

yeah same only care about family, stabbed a kid in the stpmach a while back, no ragrets

yeah you're depressed m8.

9fucken gooks

Nah you are just a fag.

Check'd
And gee wilikers

Same

checked and check em

youtube.com/watch?v=-T_UVZaiyTk

Nope, just sounds like you're an edgy faggot who needs to stay in school.

>why not?
because you don't care about it or anything else

I choked a kid out he was my best friend wanted to feel what is was like lol

I was kidding.

You're not the real op

DONT not YN LET MY FCUKING THREAD DIE

nope, just a bored first world white kid.

Just beacuse you don't feel empathy, doesn't mean you are a psychopath. I'm the same way I don't care about anyone not even my family. I have no idea how to respond to someone that is clearly in distress. We might just be assholes, but defiantly not psychopaths.

?TUMBLR

legion wont be kind to youy kid

nice double dubs my man

>ITT: lonely 8th grader trying to be edgy

lol redit leave

You're the edgy faggot

JUSR

So you're just a whiny attention whore, got it.

Faggot.

kill yourdself

What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.

No, you're just bored

>
I like to wear a elaborate Jar Jar Binks costume and mask as part of my every day life. I went to the grocery store, and saw how depressed everyone was so I thought I would help. I started dancing in the aisles, and yelling at people, and running up to people and taking things out of their cart. It was great fun. Then when I went to check out, there was only one lane open and a long line. I screamed and screamed while in line and danced, bumping into other people. I opened a box of baking soda and threw it around. Finally I got to the checkout. I started making noises at the cashier, and I kept pressing buttons on the computer. Some people in line were groaning because the line was getting very long, but that gave me even more incentive to make them laugh. I climbed onto the table and started kicking peoples groceries on the floor and singing. The manager and one of his goons pulled me off and said I could never shop there again. Can I sue for harassment or possibly assault?
Show less

Depressed most likely. The term "psychopath" varies in definition and with them come a sort of arbitrary spectrum. Quite a common breakdown of APD's:
>Sociopaths kick kittens
>Psychopaths kick tigers
As i said before it does vary. From what you're saying it sounds like depression or a form of autism.

Psychopath detected.

fuck off reddit

>or a form of autism
Kek

>yourdself

Are you sure you not just a grill salesman?

reported for trying to fit in here unnoticed

Sup Sup Forums So I know you folks are all a bunch of sexual deviants, and I must admit I’ve done some weird stuff myself. One thing I tried was urethral stimulation, ala Guts by Chuck Palahniuk, you know the story where the kid sticks the wax in his dick and it goes into his bladder. Shit like that, except I was smarter about it. I had a girlfriend at the time, keep in mind that I HAD a girlfriend. She was one of those cute little Christian girls, the kind who are so easy to corrupt if you know what you’re doing. Anyway, I’d convinced her to blow me once or twice, never let me finish in her mouth though. Handjobs were pretty routine by now, but I’d been experimenting with sticking a length of thin wire in my dick while jacking off.
So I’ve done this a few times, not very often, it just seemed like too much work. But one night my parents were out for dinner and I invited my girlfriend over. We hung out, played Brawl and whatnot. Later in the evening she’s looking to be in one of those moods, but when she reaches to unzip my pants I tell her to hold on. I pull this wire out of my pocket and work it into my urethra. At first she’s freaked out, but I convince her that it’s okay, that it makes it feel way better. She’s still a bit weirded out, but agrees to go with it.
She works me to an erection and takes most of my dick in her mouth, the girl had definitely gotten better since I met her. She’s taking it easy, working up and down, licking the head, I tell her to watch the wire poking out most of my dick. It was fucking heavenly, this girl choking down my dick, my pisshole filled and stretched so I every lick, every touch rubbed my stretched nerve endings.
She keeps going at it, I’m about ready to come when she tries taking me into her throat. I almost blow my load right there, but she keeps going. As I go into her throat about the fourth time I can feel myself cumming. Suddenly she takes her mouth off, gagging, I guess she wasn’t used to de

it's a salesPERSON you fucking hillbilly

The amount of typos and misspelled words in this thread is eating away at my soul.

falling for the double bait

how new are you

so close

It's called autism and the term sociopath isn't even used proffesionally any more, it's antisocial personality disorder nowadays iirc

we will let the mods decide user

yeah?

Did I hurt your feelings?

>urethral stimulation

just reported you to the retard police theyre gonna vaccinate the shit out of you

This
Op is a faggot

Go take a PCL-R.

Be honest. If you score higher than 30, it's quite possible. I consistently score 26.

nah lol you're alright mate i was just taking the piss

>falling for the triple bait
The irony

Fuck. I'm anti social. I must be crazy then

>mfw youve all been trolled

that was quadruple bait you fucking nigger

all newfags are old fags in deisguise

Not a psychopath, just a true faggot trying too hard to be le edgy.

Tryhard faggot.

>lol look at me guys I am le master troll XD

>picture of you

Op please wake up from this coma

quit it

There is no way I'm a psychopath. I could never hurt an animal for fun.

>the quintuple bait actually worked on a faggot this new
these newfags

Just because I wouldn't do it myself doesn't mean it bothers me to see it happen.

Kek

Protip: humans are animals.

>>>>>>>
Checked

ha you make me laugh. The golden age of the internet is truly over. allt thiese young children with their "swag", I phones, "snapchats", twitter. Its really sad if you think about it, kids yused to play on gameboys and make newgpounds flashes not take selfies and not understand how the interent works

please help

reply to this thread

please its all i have

>feel very little empathy
>selfdiagnosed psychopath

OP. You just depressed.

You need them happy pills.