Rekt tread

Rekt tread

oh dear

RRUUU

MOOSE FULL OF MAGGOTS!!!!!

What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present.

thats why we are here, cause we aint useful, you tard.

So, what's this about?

And is there more like this?

This is some next level shit here. keep it coming bros.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUGGHHHHHH...................

Hahaha, this is so funny, right? I mean, the guy is obviously in severe pain, but let's just laugh at his misery, right :D?

Right?

RIGHT EDGY FAGGOT?

I bet you NEVER lost a loved one. How the fuck can you think it's funny to watch people suffer and go through severe pain and even death? Just imagine their loved ones if they saw some of this shit, having to watch them cry and beg for life and for the pain to stop.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

>Hey you pay fo dat!

Kek. Fuck off then faggot

bye

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

oi mate youre so barking up the wrong tree rn

fucking niggers

Bwahaha trolled! I was kidding! :D

Butt fucked after the game

Nobody asked you to look nor be here.

Stfu you beta, its just a prank bro

Props

>ikek

What is this? What's happening here??

YOU STFU BACK TO SCHOOL SUMMER

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! TROLLED GUYZZZ!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I CAME FRUM REDDSHIT TO TEACH U GUYZ HAHAHAHA!
KILL YOURSELF

>the other scooter that just drives off

what a bad way to go

Nope, talcum powder.

the fuck happened to him?

these threads aren't about laughter, they are about reality. stick around and you might learn from others mistake.

if you'll able to find humour in something, just be glad for it. it's not like that filename is forcing you too laugh at him or what happened to him

funny guy, you wont be laughing when im sucking your dick

Sucker punch

And they wonder why they're all getting shot...

Woah woah nice trips

This the outcome of a special typs of parasite that once inside the body, travels and exits from the foot. Pretty fuckin painful.

Why is this on rekt?

Crazy to think we went from throwing rocks to shit like this.

I was bored and just made a shitload of random jungle poeple hunting webm's

I was going to ask the same thing.

dude stabbed him like a bitch

That guy at the end lol

>Giraffe

i don't know why but these kind of videos are amongst my favourite.sadly,they're somewhat rare

Story?

DID YOU SEE THE POOL?!

THEY FLIPPED THE BITCH

#nice

Never seen this before, this a copypasta? Because it should be.

>Never coming back to this website AGAIN
Promise?

I come here to watch people have a worse day than me.

Hahah nice, westley

New copypasta here! =D

Hahah nice, westley

Black & white tigers are fucking scary.

This is surspringly humane. Only problem is the smell of death probably has the chickens still alive in a state of sheer panic.

In preparation for the olympics they just started killing all the criminals.

fucking mind games

Wow...

hahhaha omfg

OP clip is from a movie obviously. His hand is coming out where his leg should be.

That's actually kinda cool.

>when im sucking your dick
>not when you're sucking my dick

Wut

This can't be real

lol ill add to the replies

what am i looking at?

ahhh why?

Fuck why kill it like that

What in all the fucks am I looking at?

She's fighting those paving slabs from Super Mario 64.

Muslims.

>Giraffe