I'm never going to get a gf

i'm never going to get a gf

fuck everything

Not with that attitude young man

Well, you could always settle for a cute trap, but if you can't even pick up a trap then you must be really fucking gay.

Grow some hair on your fucking balls. Tired of your fucking threads. Get some medical help or stfu.

ive seen faggots much uglier than you pull quality bitches. you know what THE UGLIEST trait is in a faggot? feeling sorry for your little bitch-ass. to women, that means that if shit got TOUGH and you had to be a man, youd crawl up in a little ball and cry. HOW MANLY?! bitches dont care about looks, they care about how well you see your own potential. those pitiful tears show 0 potential, so humanity is DESIGNED to not want to fuck people like you

Dustin? Good to hear from you man.

no my name isn't dustin

in that case, bad to hear from you. haha, man up.

>those pitiful tears show 0 potential
what tears

This or kys and live stream it op

Especially with that attitude

Hardest part is to put yourself out there OP. Fake it till you make it. Don't let rejection scare you from trying.

Settle for casual sex.

I've seen way uglier guys with a girlfriend.
just act confident even if your not.

You know what, dude? Why even bother? The reason you want a gf is likely just recreation when it boils down to it, but we don't need any more humans. You don't need to An Hero to further that goal, but you don't really need a girlfriend, either. You look like a cool guy. Go do something cool for the world.

if youre op, you said "fuck everything". thats an implied BOO HOO HOO IM PATHETIC

shut the fuck up. social contact is a proven necessity to proper development, especially with the opposite sex. YOURE LYING TO YOURSELF. dont spread your virgin poison.

Dear dumb nigger,

You want to fuck women -not have a girlfriend.
Go google "I hate my girlfriend" "I hate my wife" "my girlfriend is a bitch"

See what you're in for. Pump and dump.
Heed my warning.

so why don't you cry about it maybe that will get you a girlfriend

why don't you post a long rant on facebook about it that will definitely get a girl to touch your dick

if you were a girl would you be interested in you?

go to the gym and give an effort faggot

or keep crying nobody will care

Kys already you fucking useless retard. I am sick of seeing your ugly face on here. You're nowhere near getting a gf, who would be interessted in a whiny faggot like you? Why? You know the answer, stop asking the question and make the world a better place by offing yourself

fine. i'll do it tonight.

You never deliver tho

Get dubs instead

There are so many ugly fat chicks that crave dick, lower your standards retard

i'm in the same situation but why do you constantly post on here? all your accomplishing is getting all the autist on here to tell you to kill yourself on cam.

This shit again? I think I saw you on /adv/ a little while ago, and on Sup Forums agaim before that.

nigger for the 4,000th time, you are not that ugly, you just gotta get confidence and you get the bitches.

Stop giving him attention lol