Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>No one is going to take you seriously if you don't post your waifu
>Naps are a GOOD idea
>Insult others with vigor
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Refrain from being lewd
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

10 pm isn't that late though. is it at least an interesting class?

I was trying my hardest not to make that comparison lol. so apparently theres a fucking SSB 4 that I didn't know about...

still here

Yo

Nico Nico Nii~
The birthday girl has arrived.

>claimed

As always.

>best fox etc.

Can't wait for that tasty spam

Claimed.

You were asked about what your favorite food was.
He sketched this for you, in return. You weren't there at the moment, though.

I took time from my classes just to download it.

I'm also under 30, but if you're not as hopeless as I am you still have a good chance
I'm not too sure who your waifu is in all honesty.
I'm doing alright, about to go make some food probably cause Legion will be starting soon enough and I won't be able to get up then
I think most people wouldn't touch WoW with a 10 foot pole if it becamse F2P. I don't think I would keep playing honestly and I've been playing on and off for 10 years

Eh, not really. It's a class I'm required to take for my major, despite it having nothing to do with my area of study.

Miho claimed

>slurp

Still here

Just gotta build that tolerance. I used to get tipsy off like 1 budweiser. Now it takes like 3 or so

the winkwink meant I was pulling your leg, dude.
I actually kinda like nui

Exactly, everyone gets that rut. How you climb is on you. That's also true, usually just blast some music till I forget about it. One of the worst feelings ever, seems like the nostrils are never balanced. Good job team, get ready for the next round.
>John Makston.

I'll write that down. What else might be favorable?

I'd let her song bring me in without a doubt.

Alright that made me laugh. In terms of gameplay, I had fun however. Grant it this was under the guise of me and some friends making the most of it. It was DOA honestly and does not live up to the previous installments. In terms of enjoyment, it was ok but if things were done similar to the previous years, yes the game would of been the shit.

A cute. Pleasant day all around?

Garrett-Chan Claim

I'm rly close to ending it all. I know everyone of you just roleplays as an animw girl because you have your own problems. But im at a new Personal low. And i just want to know if shino is here. Hello shino?...

Kin Pantsu

Mai

I feel like I might have missed your reply somewhere in the sea of smug

(Alice)
>Melord
>Adriesta
>Divine Oracle

Spent pratically three years in this game and it don't give me shit

Now I'm out

Good question, I haven't gotten that far again yet
>Alice

Mai Waifu for laifu!

>tfw tolerance is high enough that I can do 4 shots of whiskey before feeling anything

Oh snap. That's not half bad. The chopsticks are triggering me but it is still good.

Who did it? The guy who asked about favorite food? I can't even remember who asked that. Thanks for saving it, now I gotta thank whoever drew it too.

Actually had some inspiration to write tonight, but then my brain decided it was a good time to fuck itself anally via a big ol' depressive dragon dildo, how are you fags tonight?

Sachii?
Don't forget to save beforing ending it

>Cake

I didnt see anything.

Can't sleep
Anyone feel like talking?

You're going to fit in well here

>snake
>

Oh, you're back?

How's it going?
I'm kinda oblivious, and she's a cute! so is Ryuko.

the same as always snake

Ran
Your whole life is negligence at best. There was no sleeping; it was being unconscious. There's a small but marked difference.

I really liked Higurashi ... it's a shame that Umineko didn't live up to its epic opening song. When the SeaCats cry.

Shitpost, and grow fat

good luck with all this spam, fake Yuno

Dang dude, my tolerance is pretty low. I can feel whiskey hit me almost instantly.

Hello friends
>no life
>Juvia claimed

>Birthday.
Happy Birthday!

I'm Laura tho.

yuno?

Im not sachii. Im someone who didnt claim yet. I was in shinos rabbit channel for a bit. If thats how you call it. My name waa reyne there. I dont rly care what you guys think of me now, how pathetic i am and all that shit. Since everyone here is just going to act like everyone single one here is happy as soon as the new thread starts...

My Waifu never gets claimed and I don't know whether its a good thing or a bad thing...

I could make a laundry list of reasons I want to off myself, I can't forgive myself for something that happened in middle school so I turned down my dream girl, and now the weight is stopping me from doing what I love. I think I might have an actual problem.

Claiming Felix

Hwat?

i remember the yuno wars...
are you one of the participants?
aww thanks, nui is a cute!

Sometimes I feel like a borderline alcoholic.

Sad to admit that I've woken up and thought, "yeah, I can have a drink before I head to class"

Fake?
Id like to believe I'm starting to be someone in here
Guess I even don't get acknowledged here

forgot pic

Pain is weakness leaving the body.
You're getting stronger with every day you suffer through.
Every. Single. Fucking. Day.
Suffering is the easiest thing to do. You don't have to win, you just have to not lose. Survive. With every breath you spit in sufferings face.
>That's just how I see it tho.

thats exactly why I'm transferring out of my current uni. I fucking hate that bullshit.

Do you feel the quality would go down? I mean they really would need to overhaul their shop but with Hots, HS, Overwatch AND Wow shops it would even out right? especially when the 3-5 million players that come back for each expansion then leave again. those players would probably end up staying if it went to f2p....but then again it might die faster that way. meh.
>it's going to die soon anyways

post arse

Pretty sure alcoholism is worse than having a child who gets into shenanigans

I wish there was a spoop show as good as higurashi

You aren't You Know Gasai

Eternal Virginity Confirmed

>implying that all of us are without our own issues that we come here to escape

I claim the giant metal spider from wild wild west.

Nou

WAT

Happy birthday!
>

I know

Hey long time no see!

Got it but in game

And down to sleep

Hey tomoko
It's me, why is everyone suddenly doubting it?
It's only a thing of legends to me
I'm guessing you're an oldfag who was gone for a bit?
So that makes me fake
That's bullshit
I am just as real as that guy

I'm retarded, I know.

It's pretty damn good.

>Who did it? The guy who asked about favorite food?
Indeed. I can't remember either, but I promised I'd deliver it to you in case you weren't there.
>Even Togame got one despite being a faggot.

i just thought it would be a bit longer before you showed up