Ask a guy who works at McDonalds anything

Ask a guy who works at McDonalds anything

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/770012658498166784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where do you work?

Fuck OP, ask someone who knows McDonald's exists anything

theres a mcdonalds 5 minutes from home
if i had something to ask i would go there and ask them some shit and get myself a bigmac.
can you give me a bigmac right now in less than 10 minutes?

Do you think you deserve $15 an hour?

What is something we should never order and why?

McDonalds

Are you lovin it?

How do you feel about you make slim people fat, and fat people more fat?

Do u fuck mcchickens?

No, and that's what I get
hamburger, once knew a guy who bled into one as well as the ketchup

Have you ever put your dick in a mcflurry and have you had sex in the staff bathroom and or freezer.

Are you certain McDonalds is real?

That's a good question. OP McDonald's has one of the best tuition reimbursement programs in the country. Are you going to school off their dollar so you can get the fuck out of there? If no, why the fuck not?

Can someone post a link to the guy who fucked the McChicken Sandwich?

Are secret, under the counter burgers for real when customers happen to ask?
> Secret Menu

I'm not certain of anything other than my drunken state

Only the mcniggercunt

man I work at a canadian mcdicks and we only get 10$/hr

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/770012658498166784

Where did you go wrong in life?

Why do you want 15 dollars an hour but cant even remember to put a straw in the bag?

Yes to two of those. Will not reveal which.

This pisses me off. I work at a two Michelin star restaurant, one of the best in the country. I make 13.25 an hour and work off the clock a couple hours a day

Why don't you serve the Jalapeno McDouble anymore?

Too many burnt dicks

Life is pain
I just want enough to get by. I don't need to feel like I deserve it

You cum on my hamburgers right?
Hopefully you don't give a fuck.
32, 8.25/hr?
Have you ever felt "the touch" of a woman?

Ay my man good your doing it right then.
If your gonna work at the dirty burger
My Swell make the best of it.

Nah the place is shit and the food is 50% salt and 60% fat
No but coworkers got fired for fucking in the disabled toilets, wouldn't have known if it weren't for some downie needing to shit
pretty much to get enough money to finish Uni

But don't you earn tips as well? Or are you the kitchen donkey?

Op actually delivered? What a glorious man!

Does your mom count? I fry up cows for a living.

does the secret menu exists and how were you informed about it

He doesn't, he is a self respecting good boy...

Do you think niggers are subhuman?

Nah. I, the one who requested the link, actually found it on another thread and decided to link it here myself for others to enjoy it. OP is a faggot.

Not op but i work at a maccas in aus and make more than the equivalent of $15 an hour rip

I woke up in a dim room. A short man with a peg leg came up to me and told me the secret of the mcgangbang

>burned
>because my mom is an anorexic human
>silly goose doesn't know dick for shit

>I just got a text based catch a 0-0

:( ...

A life... :(

>tfw you respond to low quality b8
>tfw I'm not even OP

Nah, ausfag here so we don't have as much shady shit goin on as you amerifats, most autistic thing I've ever had to make was when someone asked for the chocolate fudge from the sundaes to be put into a filet o fish

I want OP to die in an electrical fire from hanging up christmas lights.

Lel

No tips. I'm a "kitch donkey" the best restaurants fuck their employees because they know that cooks want to learn and build their resumes. So i mean I get a lot out of it but not money. I live in the most expensive city in the country and make 24,000 a year. I live in a truck camper so no rent

Santa, I want OP to not be a faggot for Christmas

Don't insult subhumans like that

Why aren't you progressing in life so that your existence can have meaning?

Not op but i was a kitchen donkey for anw and made more tips then the servers. Im a Fuckin professional. fastfood cook. Intill i got brown nosed by some new front whore who sucked dick at her job, so i quit after that my boss admitted i was his best employee and begged me to come back told him to fuck right off. Fuck fast food jobs. They treat the people who actually care and work hard like shit.

I want all the things I don't want

Why do all of your employees at all of your locations suck? All I want is a burger without 3 pounds of fucking onions and no mustard but I've never gotten that from your shit chain in the past 2 years.

Like seriously how hard is it to put a fucking burger together like how the customer wants it. Why do you all suck?

I want him to bite into a hard piece of cartilage n the next bigmac he consumes

They specifically tell us to put burgers together the way you don't like them and to suck. Sorry.

do you let all those kids pay for their burger in blowjobs?

the customers that buy food from mcdonalds are very different than the ones at an upscale restaurant. They're basically human garbage, which is how I warrant the wage.

That's the majority of jobs though. You have to play the politics game. The charismatic and sluts will always get the advantage. I don't like it ether

Think I could get hired with an out of state bench warrant without disclosing that info during the interview/on the application?

I'm sure if I explained my situation I'd get hired all the same, but I don't wanna do that shit just to get a McJob. I'm not gonna beg to be a slave.

TFW you get your mcdouble and one patty is hanging off the side of the bun, the other isn't even in the bun, and the cheese is in a completely different state than you are currently in..

I know that feel. But the overhead in a real restaurant is so much different than McDonald's. They're probably running a fucking 10% food cost at most, while we're lucky to stay under 30%.

Why does it matter if neither of the employees deal with the guests

Feelsbadman

U r a rehtad

Yes.

they expect you to make a burger in 30 seconds and the toaster for the bun takes a minimum of 15, in the middle of a rush sometimes stuff doesn't get made correctly. get over it

I want nothing but the sweet release from this existence called life. Santachan pls I've been writing you since I was young for this

the stupid shit people order. It happens way more than you think

I know. I'm trying to network and be social with people I don't like. It's pretty soul sucking and indignifying but it's been worth it so far. I'm not a proud man

Would you like some fries with that?

OP what are some secret menu things?

What is super delicious from there?

Why did i get pubes in my whopper?

Mcniggercunt is the only good one

I have a McChiken and a McDouble in the fridge. What is the best way to reheat it?

What makes Big Macs taste so bomb?

I don't know man. I guess you can put a price on showing up everyday and being treated like shit but I go 100% 12 hours a day and I get treated like shit too, just not by the guest. But then again there's a lot of young cooks that would kill for my position

You can take the 50 seconds it takes to make it properly and you'll never get complaints from customers. Your manager is an asshole if he demands 30 or less and actually enforces that shit.

Ball sack no salt
Mc double mac style
Large cock in sundae with oreo in it

Secret menu doesn't really exist just annoying cunts asking for additives

Not op. It's the sauce they use. I think it's basically just thousand island dressing but it's fucking good

Thanks homie!

Can you jerk off to a mcchicken?

There's some trash behind the counter too, but I feel you dude that sucks.

Just some empathy for the employees is what I ask. I also agree that it's shitty to get something you paid for made poorly.

Do you actually have to make a new batch of fries because some piss baby doesn't want them salted?

Have you grown a deep hatred for humans like I have?

just the ones that eat/work at mcdonalds

And the bbq sauce that you get with roast beef three way at roast beef restaurants is James river bbq sauce. That shit is on another level. I think they only sell it whole sale though

Hey nice triple digits friend

10-1 drop em fellow cunt

How does it feel to witness

I worked at bk for a summer and it was by far the worst job I've ever had. I was a cashier. You have to serve the scum of the earth everyday with a smile on your face. Your bosses are fucking retards who only got the job because they've been there the longest. That work is a huge hit to your confidence

Not op but yes the general rule is to treat people who don't want something like no tomato or no salt, like they're allergic to it. But it is a pain in the ass when its busy and i know a lot of fastfood employees who could care less. If you want to be a real cunt ask for no salt then if they give you salted fries complain the employee will get in shit if a managers on shift and you'll get fresh fries its a win win.

Way off summer

Get fucked son

so close

age, salary? how are you enjoying being treated like shit.

not as much shit as you'd think, and there's always a manager on shift the employees are all 16 year olds

gotta try harder than that