High school teacher (aka ultimate summer fag). Ask me anything

High school teacher (aka ultimate summer fag). Ask me anything.

my calculus teacher cannot teach for shit, do you recommend any websites that i can search any lessons and able to find actual lessons on it

How does it feel knowing that you will never be rich?

check out patrickJMT and professor leonard on youtube

same fam

Exactly how many times a day you fap on the job

have you ever raped a kid?

quit complaining about your salaries - you only work 10 months instead of 12 like everyone else.

This. patrickJMT helped me through a ton of university courses. Youtube is super helpful.

Khanacademy.org

How hard has PC culture and tranny bullshit hit your school?

how mind numbingly boring is sitting down to mark 800 tests

where you live fam

be as specific/vague as you like

Disappointing my parents is its own reward.

how much alcohol do you drink on a weekly basis

kek

Why are you on Sup Forums mr. ford

Whats your job?

what classes do you teach?

But they went to college to get degrees in the fields they want to teach, unlike C- average blue collar workers such as yourself.

Less than one.

Do you wanna fuck any of your students

Mr Krebs?

This makes me want to puke

I am not a pedo, i'm 45 so i probably would be put in jail for many years, and ruin my life if i ever even had a thought of that.

lol implying a degree entitled you to anything.
a chemistry major who does something to further the pharmaceutical industry by working hard deserves more than a chemistry teacher same with all other subjects.

Who gives a fuck? Let students identify in whatever way they wish. It's their life, not yours.

lying bitch

Oh shit I remember Mr krebs thread

You forgot about the gun

most of those terms are synonyms...

Hows it feel to be bundled with the dumbest generation of teachers in the history of organized education?

It's disgusting btw yes I know this is bait

You say that, but also say "high school teacher", in most of the US the age of consent is 16 or 17, ignoring the fact it's unethical, certainly you may entertain such a fantasy...which is completely healthy and normal
TL;DR i'm calling bullshit

It's disgusting btw yes I know this is bait like seriously it's sad

who cares let the fat boy with makeup wear skinny jeans up his ass cheeks and act sexual with a lisp in fucking school. no faggots allowed.

lmao fucking libtard cuck

looks like I win another argument

>implying the progressive left give a shit about literacy.

So fucking a 16 year old is worth losing possibly 500 grand plus in the long run. I would be sacrificing my family and 3 kids. i would also be spending 25 years in prison

fixed it

No, I'm too pretty for jail.

canada so 18 you backwards southerner

Because, stupid bullshit like this happens with those fucking genders on that list

I see you are Cis, very nice to meet you
>I'm a fucking Cis Male, you jackass, lrn2pronoun
Oh I'm sorry, man
>Man, did you just fucking call me a man???!!!11
>I told you I am a Cis MALE. God, it's [insert year] and you can't even tell the difference between Cis Male and Cis Man?

nigga there were other questions that arent "have you fucked a student"

TBH my salary doesn't bother me. My health insurance is bull shit compared to neighboring school districts, but otherwise, I knew what I was signing up forl

age of consent in canada is 16 to 17 too fuckass

>Seniors
Also i'm totally for lowering the voting age to 16

2L a week roughly. I am a huge alcoholic because this job is ass but it pays the bills

regular math, not ac

Jake was a fucking legend

Have you ever fooled around with a student female or hopefully not otherwise

You can fuck anyone at 16, but not people with authority over you ie. Teachers, coaches, etc...

Not too bad thus far. A neighboring district has issues with their Christmas musical but thus far we have had more issues with lead in the water than with *sexuals.

no it isn't the age of consent is 18 if you are over 18. if you are under 18, 16-17 is fine

>still has option for "other"
You didn't fix shit

Do you fuck the students?

Followup question: why the fuck not?

if you're within 5 years age you can fug

I only have like 125 students, and I pawn the bull shit assignments off on my student assistants. Still a pain in the ass at progress report time, but otherwise not too bad.

Read this

Northern 1/3 of Indiana.

Question that's been answered several times.
Why ask questions if you're too stupid to bother reading?

Do teachers gossip about students?

Spoken like a true degenerate.

Lake county?

>implying it's not worth it

I didn't ask you, nigger. Fuck off.

I drink approximately 1.5L of liquor per week.

Mr krebs is that you?

what's this

YES, 100% YES! Those traditionally are the best storiess.

>there was a guy who stood up in the middle of a social class and played jesus take the wheel during a test

Mr. Ford is my father-in-law.

Do you have any autistic student stories?

kek when I start a thread as a teacher, but other teachers/trolls post as OP.

How do we know that your just posing as OP, when you're not OP?

Because I'm OP

Prove it

how you handle kids?

No, I think it's fair to say that some people don't fit entirely into the main gender identities. Sometimes it's even a good thing; David Bowie was awesome and you know it.

"Other" is all the rest of us need to know and respect. If somebody doesn't fit perfectly into stereotyped gender roles, that's fine, but they can fuck off if they want me to understand their particular retard snowflake identity and respect their made-up pronouns.

I am not op but a different high school teacher answering about rape questions and checking if this dude was legit

The only me is me, are you sure the only you is you?

Any stories of dipshit kids?

Also do you teach in a shit school district?

Wait, no. Which one of us is the real me?

I'm still not convinced you don't have a handler reading all these posts out to you. Are you incapable of reading or just lazy? Since you think a teacher would say it's worth it to fuck students I'd say you're just retarded. A kissless virgin stuck with your rediculous little fantasies of sex you'll never have yourself.
I wonder if your infatuation with the idea of sex with young students stems from women your own age rejecting you. Since that is the only reason grown men want the age of consent to be lowered, as surely women your own age won't be impressed with your tiny basement "apartment" you nestled in your parents basement or your job working the nightshift at McDonalds since they wouldn't consider giving someone like you a job during the day, allowing you to interact with people of worth, making you hidden away in the dark, like the little roach you are.

I'll stop since you're probably already going through mental breakdowns seeing this many words together, and because your reader is crying at what a loser you are at this point.

I'll ease your simple mind and leave a pretty picture so you can at least pretend this post has a happy ending, unlike your life.

not op but rape questions teacher
i teach in the shit area of my city, we even have metal detectors, but sttudents flip so much shit in classrooms.

we had a guy throw a desk(with chair attached) at the whiteboard whilst i was out of the room because he wanted to get a fly in the room

he was sent to the mental hospital that day

I'm OP, and you are too. No, he's the two of us, together.

Was he autistic

actually yes
>what made you think that?

I'm OP, but don't feel like arguing tonight.

Stale copypasta is stale

I have all the proof, just send me an email with your full name, bank account, SSN, and physical address to [email protected]

underrated post

I'm going to college for teaching English (Not to Mexicans, but for High School.) Is there anything I need to know to get through college? Also, best/worst parts of teaching.