Listen Sup Forums? Feedback?

Listen Sup Forums? Feedback?

soundcloud.com/jaturna/ri-refer

Sounds like aliens having sex

>>>>>>>

i could jam with this op. not bad at all.

Thanks guys :) Alien sex? I'll take it.

Oh and I have posted on Sup Forums but Sup Forums seems to be harsher/honest.

Sounds like shit, kill yourself

Very constructive. Very edgy.

I can honestly say I had never listened to a song that one of my fellow tards had posted here that I could stomach for more than a few seconds let alone one that I actually enjoyed. That being said... this song speaks to me- it reminds me of when I was in hs getting stoned at the park at midnight just thinking of the possibilities of what the rest of my life held. Before I get too far off track I'd just like to say thanks for letting me get back to that OP, even if it was just for 4 minutes.

Phew I almost took this seriously until I looked at the picture. Thanks for making it obvious your opinion doesn't matter user.

Damn dude... you're more than welcome, thanks for taking the time to actually listen and comment back with your story, means a lot, wasn't expecting it.

did you tag hip hop/ hip hop instrumental/ trap on this, because those tags are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck off. its not terrible for ambient shit, if thats what youre into. im not, but this isnt particularly bad for the genre. just take off the fake tags, youre not doing yourself any favors.

You're right, it's mainly under Electronic, but yeah those tags are useless.

honestly its pretty dope though. i listened through the whole thing and even though im not a fan of the genre, its really well done. keep doing what you like, and people will like it.

Ha, thanks man! I appreciate it. I'm starting a youtube channel where I'll post up my stuff for other content creators to use, hopefully it'll generate an audience once I populate it with enough content.

Not bad mate
What kind of software was this made on

I use Ableton as my DAW :)

noice
listening to io9 right now, keep up the good work

/wsg/ has an adult swim bump thread going last time i looked, you should make one.

all that kinda shit blends together for me so idk bout feedback.

oh dang, an oldie. Thanks man, will do.

Oh damn I'll check it out, thanks for the heads up.